Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88229 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2020, 02:33:27 AM »
Advertisement

‘Fool, she only concluded that he was wearing a jacket because she thought she saw him zipping up a zipper’
>>> HAHAHAHA! Look at this mockup, blurred to mimic somewhat bad eyesight, and tell us one could not see a jacket. Go ahead.. squint, close one eye & blur the image as much as you as you want.

Add not paying attention in the mix and only seeing Oswald for a second or two while concentrating on the TV and get back to me

And btw, all your blurred picture illustrates is the color of the jacket can hardly be missed, yet Roberts said it was dark colored and failed to indentify CE 162 during her testimony. Go figure...

‘The desperation of nuts like you to keep Roberts in play as a "reliable" witness is truly pathetic. Had this case gone to trial, she would have been destroyed in a minute by the defense’
>>> Johnson is sounding more & more like a busybody every time you open your mouth. Again, how would Johnson know what went on in that room if she wasn’t there?

Attacking Johnson to keep Roberts in play... Desperation in action   :D

‘Were you there when he talked to the police? No, so stop pretending you know’
>>> There were witnesses present. Was Earlene’s employer in the room with Earlene and Oswald? I think not.

Witnesses who, a week later, wrote reports in the knowledge that Oswald was already dead and there would be no trial. Those kind of witnesses? At least we have now established that you were not there, so you have no idea what was really said.

‘Your entire argument is contrived. You've got a witness who, by her own admission is blind in one eye, who wasn't paying attention because she was concentrating on the TV (which means she had her back to the living room), who couldn't tell what kind of shirt Oswald was wearing when he came in and who the LNs consider unreliable when she claims to have seen a police car in front of the house and to have seen Oswald standing at the bus stop.’

‘That same witness claims to have seen a dark colored jacket and failed to identify the grey jacket CE 162 when it was shown to her during her testimony. Yet, somehow, for you she is an ironclad witness, despite the fact that she only could have seen Oswald for one or two seconds as he passed by her going out the door. Pathetic’
>>> Where did I say she was an iron-clad witness? Where did I say Earlene was lying?

So, the only witness who claimed Oswald left the rooming house might not be reliable after all? Good to know

‘Which only tells me that you did see reply # 184 and ignored it, just like you are ignoring it now and are doing a silly song and dance to avoid honestly answering the question. And that you are unable, or perhaps rather unwilling, the answer the question honestly doesn't need any more proof than that you didn't answer it in your post.
>>> Again: I do not have email alerts enabled and was not aware of post #184 until you mentioned it. And are you sure that LNers feel that all CT posts are worth taking the time to answer?

Again, now you are aware of the post and you had another opportunity to provide an answer but you didn't. Says it all, really...

And btw, I am sure that LNs will only answer posts that do not get them out of their comfort zone, which is exactly why you refuse to answer my question.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 03:56:30 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: November 30, 2020, 02:33:27 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #201 on: November 30, 2020, 03:23:51 AM »
Tippits wife says J.D. voted for Kennedy. Not sure where you are getting that the DPD hated Kennedy?
So she says....So what?--Has nothing to do with the post.
   Not only the Dallas police but the Sheriff [Decker] made a special point to tell his dept to not provide any protection for JFK ...the authorities [mayor.. DA] doubtfully gave Kennedy their vote. Dallas was a really big time Republican city and you should just read the newspapers of that time.
I still have them. Have you ever seen the "Welcome to Dallas Mr Kennedy" ad?
Not even referring to him as Mr President---insult enough.
Imagine a major city paper that would have run an ad...Welcome to [our city] Mr Obama....then slamming him as a communist. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2020, 04:55:20 PM »
   Not only the Dallas police but the Sheriff [Decker] made a special point to tell his dept to not provide any protection for JFK ...the authorities [mayor.. DA] doubtfully gave Kennedy their vote. Dallas was a really big time Republican city and you should just read the newspapers of that time.
Imagine a major city paper that would have run an ad...Welcome to [our city] Mr Obama....then slamming him as a communist.

Do you know of a good accurate record of JD Tippit's movements after 12:30 that day.   ??     I'm looking for actual sighting of Tippit, not radio reports of his location....( He could report that he was at location "X" while actually being at location "A")

David Monahan wrote:

What do the Lone nuts think of Tippit's behaviour in the hour before he was beat to the punch? Wild eyed , frantic calls and randomly pulling over cars coming from the direction of the plaza? Dirty cop or innocently on high alert hoping he becomes a hero wishfully thinking the assassin would remarkably come by his way?

How can the reports be verified??
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 05:14:23 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: November 30, 2020, 04:55:20 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #203 on: November 30, 2020, 05:26:57 PM »

I bet you can imagine it in the case of President Trump, though.  Right?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2020, 10:07:53 PM »
I bet you can imagine it in the case of President Trump, though.  Right?

'Out, out, damned Trump'

That's me waxing Shakespearian
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 10:18:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: November 30, 2020, 10:07:53 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #205 on: November 30, 2020, 10:30:37 PM »
Add not paying attention in the mix and only seeing Oswald for a second or two while concentrating on the TV and get back to me

And btw, all your blurred picture illustrates is the color of the jacket can hardly be missed, yet Roberts said it was dark colored and failed to indentify CE 162 during her testimony. Go figure...

Attacking Johnson to keep Roberts in play... Desperation in action   :D

Witnesses who, a week later, wrote reports in the knowledge that Oswald was already dead and there would be no trial. Those kind of witnesses? At least we have now established that you were not there, so you have no idea what was really said.

So, the only witness who claimed Oswald left the rooming house might not be reliable after all? Good to know

Again, now you are aware of the post and you had another opportunity to provide an answer but you didn't. Says it all, really...

And btw, I am sure that LNs will only answer posts that do not get them out of their comfort zone, which is exactly why you refuse to answer my question.

'So, the only witness who claimed Oswald left the rooming house might not be reliable after all? Good to know'
>>> Don't get your hopes up, I might be just feeding you red meat; giving you something to live for.

‘Attacking Johnson to keep Roberts in play... Desperation in action’
>>> Attempting to deflect from the fact that Johnson was not a witness to the Oswald-Roberts living-room interplay. Desperation in action.

Not sure why you think that anyone, let alone Earlene, would need anything more than a quick glance to see that the individual had a jacket on. Are you saying it took you 1-2 seconds to realize that the tester in my demo had a jacket on?

My blurred demo demonstrates that an individual with compromised vision can tell immediately whether or not a person has a jacket on. The jacket is largely in shadow, in effect making the white jacket the tester was wearing appear darker and somewhat grey. Ambient light in that room could affect an individual’s perception of the lightness/darkness of the garment.

‘Witnesses who, a week later, wrote reports in the knowledge that Oswald was already dead and there would be no trial. Those kind of witnesses? At least we have now established that you were not there, so you have no idea what was really said.’
>>> So, they are ‘those kind of of witnesses’, huh. Not that you’re biased. They deserve their day in court,  same as Oswald.

‘Again, now you are aware of the post and you had another opportunity to provide an answer but you didn't. Says it all, really’
>>> You’ve just proven my point. And which question, btw.. be a sport by at least pointing it out.

‘And btw, I am sure that LNs will only answer posts that do not get them out of their comfort zone, which is exactly why you refuse to answer my question’
>>> Comfort zone, haha. That, coming from the far shores the lunatic fringe, where nothing can be  known, proven, or believed.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 10:55:03 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2020, 11:33:00 PM »
'So, the only witness who claimed Oswald left the rooming house might not be reliable after all? Good to know'
>>> Don't get your hopes up, I might be just feeding you red meat; giving you something to live for.

‘Attacking Johnson to keep Roberts in play... Desperation in action’
>>> Attempting to deflect from the fact that Johnson was not a witness to the Oswald-Roberts living-room interplay. Desperation in action.

:D

Not sure why you think that anyone, let alone Earlene, would need anything more than a quick glance to see that the individual had a jacket on. Are you saying it took you 1-2 seconds to realize that the tester in my demo had a jacket on?

My blurred demo demonstrates that an individual with compromised vision can tell immediately whether or not a person has a jacket on.

Yet it doesn't fit with Roberts' testimony. She didn't remember a jacket... She remembered a zipper

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that. Now, I won't be sure, because I really don't know, but is that a zipper jacket?
Mr. BALL. Yes---it has a zipper down the front.
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe it was.
Mr. BALL. It was a zippered jacket, was it?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Yes; it was a zipper jacket. How come me to remember it, he was zipping it up as he went out the door.

The jacket is largely in shadow, in effect making the white jacket the tester was wearing appear darker and somewhat grey. Ambient light in that room could affect an individual’s perception of the lightness/darkness of the garment.

BS.. there are no shadows inside a living room, nor is there ambient light in the middle of the day. Next to the front door there were three massive windows allowing daylight into the living room. If there was any place where the color of the jacket could be seen it was there.

‘Witnesses who, a week later, wrote reports in the knowledge that Oswald was already dead and there would be no trial. Those kind of witnesses? At least we have now established that you were not there, so you have no idea what was really said.’
>>> So, they are ‘those kind of of witnesses’, huh. Not that you’re biased. They deserve their day in court,  same as Oswald.

Sure they deserved their day in court, but as they knew there wasn't going to be a trial, they could write whatever they wanted and probably did.

‘Again, now you are aware of the post and you had another opportunity to provide an answer but you didn't. Says it all, really’
>>> You’ve just proven my point. And which question, btw.. be a sport by at least pointing it out.

‘And btw, I am sure that LNs will only answer posts that do not get them out of their comfort zone, which is exactly why you refuse to answer my question’
>>> Comfort zone, haha. That, coming from the far shores the lunatic fringe, where nothing can be  known, proven, or believed.

And still no answer to a very simple and easy to answer question for an honest man..... Go figure

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2020, 11:33:00 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #207 on: December 01, 2020, 12:10:49 AM »
:D

Yet it doesn't fit with Roberts' testimony. She didn't remember a jacket... She remembered a zipper

Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that. Now, I won't be sure, because I really don't know, but is that a zipper jacket?
Mr. BALL. Yes---it has a zipper down the front.
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, maybe it was.
Mr. BALL. It was a zippered jacket, was it?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Yes; it was a zipper jacket. How come me to remember it, he was zipping it up as he went out the door.

BS.. there are no shadows inside a living room, nor is there ambient light in the middle of the day. Next to the front door there were three massive windows allowing daylight into the living room. If there was any place where the color of the jacket could be seen it was there.

Sure they deserved their day in court, but as they knew there wasn't going to be a trial, they could write whatever they wanted and probably did.

And still no answer to a very simple and easy to answer question for an honest man..... Go figure

"Except he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."