Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 86904 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2020, 07:37:56 PM »
Advertisement
So Roberts was so hard of seeing that she imagined what see saw? She said she 'can't see too good how to  read'. You wouldn't be trying to apply that to her ability to see if a man was wearing a jacket or not, now would you Mr. Honesty..

Fool, she only concluded that he was wearing a jacket because she thought she saw him zipping up a zipper.
The desperation of nuts like you to keep Roberts in play as a "reliable" witness is truly pathetic. Had this case gone to trial, she would have been destroyed in a minute by the defense.

‘She (the employer) knew she (Roberts) was lying’.
>>> So her employer was in the room with her when Oswald came and left?
Tell us again how she knew Roberts was lying. Tell us how that’s a silly question.

Check her testimony and you will find out what she had to say about Roberts

‘Oswald talked to police for hours’
>>> Except when he was asked anything about the shootings
And would then stop talking. Not the comportment of an innocent man

Were you there when he talked to the police? No, so stop pretending you know.

>>> What contrived argument? Watch the video and learn something. And you’re the one contriving arguments by babbling nonsense about Salem witches and the like. And are you sure I even saw #184 before you mentioned it? I don’t have email alerts enabled, btw.

Your entire argument is contrived. You've got a witness who, by her own admission is blind in one eye, who wasn't paying attention because she was concentrating on the TV (which means she had her back to the living room), who couldn't tell what kind of shirt Oswald was wearing when he came in and who the LNs consider unreliable when she claims to have seen a police car in front of the house and to have seen Oswald standing at the bus stop.

That same witness claims to have seen a dark colored jacket and failed to identify the grey jacket CE 162 when it was shown to her during her testimony. Yet, somehow, for you she is an ironclad witness, despite the fact that she only could have seen Oswald for one or two seconds as he passed by her going out the door. Pathetic.

‘Btw an honest man would at least try to answer the question I asked in reply # 184 and not ignore it and run away from it as you do’
>>> You lot are so full of yourselves & desperate for respect here that you rationalize being ignored by pointing at us as being unable to answer.

Which only tells me that you did see reply # 184 and ignored it, just like you are ignoring it now and are doing a silly song and dance to avoid honestly answering the question.

And that you are unable, or perhaps rather unwilling, the answer the question honestly doesn't need any more proof than that you didn't answer it in your post.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2020, 07:37:56 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2020, 08:09:16 PM »
Huh?  That is completely nuts. This is exactly what Dishonest John said.   It is a quote from the link that I provided that anyone can read. You are the one who has misrepresented it.  "Except he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested.  And how do you know those shells were even found at the crime scene?"

I can't help it when something goes right over your head or you simply don't (want to) understand.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 08:38:51 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2020, 09:16:24 PM »
I can't help it when something goes right over your head or you simply don't (want to) understand.

There is nothing to understand.  The quote is clear and unambiguous: "Except he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."  HE WASN"T CARRYING A GUN WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED!  Good grief.  It can't get any clearer than that. The not unsurprising fact that Dishonest John has also made other claims about the pistol that are inconsistent with this statement does not negate the fact that he has claimed that Oswald "wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."  It is not my problem that you can't keep his inconsistent claims straight.  Take it up with him.  A contrarian doesn't have to be consistent.  They can claim both that Oswald had no gun when arrested, and that he did have a gun but that it was switched for another gun later.   It doesn't have to make any coherent narrative sense.  That is the whole advantage of playing the contrarian.  The sum of all the pieces never has to add up to a coherent narrative or be supported by any evidence.  The entire purpose is to cast doubt on Oswald's guilt like a defense attorney.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:23:54 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2020, 09:16:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2020, 09:28:59 PM »
There is nothing to understand.  The quote is clear and unambiguous: "Except he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."  HE WASN"T CARRYING A GUN WHEN HE WAS ARRESTED!  Good grief.  It can't get any clearer than that. The not unsurprising fact that Dishonest John has also made other claims about the pistol that are inconsistent with this statement does not negate the fact that he as claimed that Oswald "wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."  It is not my problem that you can't keep his inconsistent claims straight.  Take it up with him.  A contrarian doesn't have to be consistent.  They can claim both that Oswald had no gun when arrested, and that he did have a gun but that it was switched for another gun later.   It doesn't have to make any coherent narrative sense.  That is whole advantage of playing the contrarian.  The sum of all the pieces never has to add up to a coherent narrative or be supported by any evidence.  The entire purpose is to cast doubt on Oswald's guilt like a defense attorney.

Again, the crux of my argument has gone completely over your head. Just like you cherry pick other pieces of evidence and jump to highly speculative and often incorrect conclusions, instead of looking at the entire evidence, you are concentrating on one comment which could have two meanings.

When John returns you can take up this sideshow with him. I am still waiting on the evidence that shows that the revolver (now in evidence as CE 143) that was brought into the police station some two hours after Oswald was brought in is in fact the revolver Oswald carried when he was arrested at the Texas Theater.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #196 on: November 29, 2020, 09:48:20 PM »
Again, the crux of my argument has gone completely over your head. Just like you cherry pick other pieces of evidence and jump to highly speculative and often incorrect conclusions, instead of looking at the entire evidence, you are concentrating on one comment which could have two meanings.

When John returns you can take up this sideshow with him. I am still waiting on the evidence that shows that the revolver (now in evidence as CE 143) that was brought into the police station some two hours after Oswald was brought in is in fact the revolver Oswald carried when he was arrested at the Texas Theater.

Wow.  You called another poster out here for noting that Dishonest John I. had claimed that Oswald did not have a pistol when arrested.  You then repeatedly insisted that he confirm this claim.  When I posted the clear and unambiguous quote from Dishonest John that confirms he made that claim, you suddenly don't want to discuss or admit that he has done so!  LOL.

What two meanings do you derive from his quote (and how is using a quotation "cherry picking"): "Except he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."  What two meanings can there be from "he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested"?  Again, if Dishonest John made other inconsistent claims regarding Oswald's possession of a pistol when arrested it does not negate the fact that he has claimed that Oswald did not have a gun when arrested.  You don't seem to be able to process his contrarian tactic of making inconsistent claims.  Even though you and he are birds of a feather.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: November 29, 2020, 09:48:20 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2020, 12:49:17 AM »
Wow.  You called another poster out here for noting that Dishonest John I. had claimed that Oswald did not have a pistol when arrested.  You then repeatedly insisted that he confirm this claim.  When I posted the clear and unambiguous quote from Dishonest John that confirms he made that claim, you suddenly don't want to discuss or admit that he has done so!  LOL.

What two meanings do you derive from his quote (and how is using a quotation "cherry picking"): "Except he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."  What two meanings can there be from "he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested"?  Again, if Dishonest John made other inconsistent claims regarding Oswald's possession of a pistol when arrested it does not negate the fact that he has claimed that Oswald did not have a gun when arrested.  You don't seem to be able to process his contrarian tactic of making inconsistent claims.  Even though you and he are birds of a feather.

What two meanings can there be from "he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested"?

I'll gladly let you figure that out by yourself.

You don't seem to be able to process his contrarian tactic of making inconsistent claims.  Even though you and he are birds of a feather.

Does this mean I'm not a contrarian after all?  Or could it simply be that you are unable to comprehend what two "birds of a feather" find easy to understand?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 12:52:29 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2020, 01:57:49 AM »
What two meanings can there be from "he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested"?

I'll gladly let you figure that out by yourself.

You don't seem to be able to process his contrarian tactic of making inconsistent claims.  Even though you and he are birds of a feather.

Does this mean I'm not a contrarian after all?  Or could it simply be that you are unable to comprehend what two "birds of a feather" find easy to understand?

"Except he wasn't carrying a gun when he was arrested."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2020, 01:57:49 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2020, 02:20:13 AM »
Fool, she only concluded that he was wearing a jacket because she thought she saw him zipping up a zipper.
The desperation of nuts like you to keep Roberts in play as a "reliable" witness is truly pathetic. Had this case gone to trial, she would have been destroyed in a minute by the defense.

Check her testimony and you will find out what she had to say about Roberts

Were you there when he talked to the police? No, so stop pretending you know.

Your entire argument is contrived. You've got a witness who, by her own admission is blind in one eye, who wasn't paying attention because she was concentrating on the TV (which means she had her back to the living room), who couldn't tell what kind of shirt Oswald was wearing when he came in and who the LNs consider unreliable when she claims to have seen a police car in front of the house and to have seen Oswald standing at the bus stop.

That same witness claims to have seen a dark colored jacket and failed to identify the grey jacket CE 162 when it was shown to her during her testimony. Yet, somehow, for you she is an ironclad witness, despite the fact that she only could have seen Oswald for one or two seconds as he passed by her going out the door. Pathetic.

Which only tells me that you did see reply # 184 and ignored it, just like you are ignoring it now and are doing a silly song and dance to avoid honestly answering the question.

And that you are unable, or perhaps rather unwilling, the answer the question honestly doesn't need any more proof than that you didn't answer it in your post.

‘Fool, she only concluded that he was wearing a jacket because she thought she saw him zipping up a zipper’
>>> HAHAHAHA! Look at this mockup, blurred to mimic somewhat bad eyesight, and tell us one could not see a jacket. Go ahead.. squint, close one eye & blur the image as much as you as you want.

Earlene's approximate eyesight capability

‘The desperation of nuts like you to keep Roberts in play as a "reliable" witness is truly pathetic. Had this case gone to trial, she would have been destroyed in a minute by the defense’
>>> Johnson is sounding more & more like a busybody every time you open your mouth. Again, how would Johnson know what went on in that room if she wasn’t there?

‘Were you there when he talked to the police? No, so stop pretending you know’
>>> There were witnesses present. Was Earlene’s employer in the room with Earlene and Oswald? I think not.

‘Your entire argument is contrived. You've got a witness who, by her own admission is blind in one eye, who wasn't paying attention because she was concentrating on the TV (which means she had her back to the living room), who couldn't tell what kind of shirt Oswald was wearing when he came in and who the LNs consider unreliable when she claims to have seen a police car in front of the house and to have seen Oswald standing at the bus stop.’
 ‘That same witness claims to have seen a dark colored jacket and failed to identify the grey jacket CE 162 when it was shown to her during her testimony. Yet, somehow, for you she is an ironclad witness, despite the fact that she only could have seen Oswald for one or two seconds as he passed by her going out the door. Pathetic’
>>> Where did I say she was an iron-clad witness? Where did I say Earlene was lying?

‘Which only tells me that you did see reply # 184 and ignored it, just like you are ignoring it now and are doing a silly song and dance to avoid honestly answering the question. And that you are unable, or perhaps rather unwilling, the answer the question honestly doesn't need any more proof than that you didn't answer it in your post.
>>> Again: I do not have email alerts enabled and was not aware of post #184 until you mentioned it. And are you sure that LNers feel that all CT posts are worth taking the time to answer?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 02:29:05 AM by Bill Chapman »