Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88254 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2020, 05:30:11 PM »
Advertisement
In the link I provided.

Wow, how did I miss seeing the link?

Okay, so this is what the author says Robert told him. And he said that Lee brought them home. So it appears to me that this must have been when Robert and Lee both lived with their mother. Long before the assassination.

Still, I don’t remember reading about this in Robert’s book. That’s why I am surprised. Robert believes LHO is guilty. So he wouldn’t have reason to not say something about it in the book.

Oh well, it just goes to show that LHO was interested in guns at an early age. So was I.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2020, 05:30:11 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #177 on: November 28, 2020, 05:51:04 PM »
No paper work ever produced that he bought it in Fort Worth i'm guessing?

Was it ever investigated? I doubt it... they had their man, right?

The naysayers claim that there is no evidence that LHO lied. They also believe him when he said that he didn’t shoot anybody. Go figure...

The naysayers claim that there is no evidence that LHO lied

How do you prove LHO lied about buying his revolver in Fort Worth when you don't investigate?

They also believe him when he said that he didn’t shoot anybody.

Who are "they"? Unlike you I would like to see actual evidence to prove something like this one way or the other.

If you want to believe, go to church!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 06:53:54 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2020, 06:51:39 PM »
Wow, how did I miss seeing the link?

Okay, so this is what the author says Robert told him. And he said that Lee brought them home. So it appears to me that this must have been when Robert and Lee both lived with their mother. Long before the assassination.

Still, I don’t remember reading about this in Robert’s book. That’s why I am surprised. Robert believes LHO is guilty. So he wouldn’t have reason to not say something about it in the book.

Oh well, it just goes to show that LHO was interested in guns at an early age. So was I.

It's what boys do

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2020, 06:51:39 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2020, 07:08:25 PM »
The naysayers claim that there is no evidence that LHO lied. They also believe him when he said that he didn’t shoot anybody. Go figure...

-------------------------
THE CULT OF OSWALD
Nothing is Knowable
Nothing is Provable
Nothing is Believable
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 07:15:54 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2020, 07:24:03 PM »
THE CULT OF OSWALD
Nothing is Knowable
Nothing is Provable
Nothing is Believable

The LN matra: Who cares about the problems with the evidence, let's just make assumptions to fill the gaps and declare him guilty

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2020, 07:24:03 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2020, 08:21:34 PM »
A typical irrelevant reply from somebody who lacks the ability to argue his own case and makes do with pathetic one liners

Jumping to conclusions based on assumptions is your "reality", not mine.

Your world;

One witness said Oswald left the rooming house wearing a dark colored jacket, so the white jacket found under a parked car must be that jacket.... and oh btw it's actually grey...

Oswald carried a revolver when he was arrested. He admits it to Fritz and says he bought it in Forth Worth, so the revolver that shows up at the police station two hours after his arrest must be that revolver..... and oh btw it's actually bought by a mail order.

Oh, btw I don't claim that Oswald got the gun in Fort Worth. I only reported that he claimed that he did—and didn't say where in Fort Worth he got it. And aren't you going against form by agreeing that the gun was bought by mail-order? I haven't seen one CT agree to that.

You claim that Earlene was 'half blind' and had her back to Oswald. So all of a sudden her eyesight is perfect and her memory infallible. Wow.

No need to jump to conclusions given that witnesses saw Oswald in a jacket @Tippit and have their individual memories of the colour of the jacket, whether in harsh sunlight or in the shadows. You do realize that ambient light can influence the colour objects.... right?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 08:52:09 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2020, 08:27:27 PM »
The LN matra: Who cares about the problems with the evidence, let's just make assumptions to fill the gaps and declare him guilty

'Problems' with the evidence... as interpreted by The Cult of Oswald 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 08:46:32 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2020, 08:27:27 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2020, 08:49:34 PM »

Oh, btw I don't claim that Oswald got the gun in Fort Worth. I only reported that he claimed that he did—and didn't say where in Fort Worth he got it. And aren't you going against form by agreeing that the gun was bought by mail-order? I haven't seen one CT agree to that.

You claim that witness evidence is weak. You claim that Earlene was 'half blind' and had her back to Oswald. So all of a sudden her eyesight is perfect and her memory infallible. Wow.

No need to jump to conclusions given that witnesses saw Oswald in a jacket @Tippit and have their individual memories of the colour of the jacket, whether in harsh sunlight or in the shadows. You do realize that ambient light can influence the colour objects.... right?

Are you ok? You seem confused.... Do I need to worry about you?

What are you rambling on about? The revolver Oswald told Fritz he bought in Fort Worth is one issue. The revolver bought by mail order is a completely different issue. 

On the one hand you have Oswald admitting to Fritz (if his notes are to be believed) that he bought his revolver in Fort Worth, which is never investigated.

On the other hand you have a revolver brought into the police station some two hours after the arrest, by a detective who allegedly was in the car with Oswald (so why the delay of handing the revolver into the evidence locker?), who claims this (now known as CE 143) was the revolver taken from Oswald and has it initialed by officers who were not involved in the arrest.

Despite the clear discrepancy that CE 143, according to the paperwork allegedly was bought by mail order, and thus not in Fort Worth nobody investigates in Fort Worth and they instantly go off looking for a mail order purchase.... Nothing strange about that, right? Yeah right... Consider the trouble the FBI went through trying to find the dry cleaner of the jacket, it's not the least bit strange that nobody bothers to look into the Fort Worth purchase as alleged by Oswald? Why not.... What did they already know?

You claim that witness evidence is weak. You claim that Earlene was 'half blind' and had her back to Oswald. So all of a sudden her eyesight is perfect and her memory infallible. Wow.

Of course witness evidence is unreliable. Even more so if the witness is half blind, concentrating on the television and with her back to Oswald. This is why you guys can not claim with any kind of certainty that she did indeed see Oswald leave wearing a jacket of any discription. Even less so, when there is evidence that Oswald was wearing to grey jacket to Irving on Thursday evening, which means it couldn't have been at the rooming house on Friday morning.

The LN position on Earlene Roberts is utterly pathetic. On the one hand, you guys claim she did not see a police car in front of the house, nor did she see Oswald standing at the bus stop, yet, although she can not describe the color of the jacket (of for that matter what kind of shirt Oswald was wearing when he came in), according to you guys she's spot on about the jacket.

No need to jump to conclusions given that witnesses saw Oswald in a jacket @Tippit and have their individual memories of the colour of the jacket, whether in harsh sunlight or in the shadows.

First of all, it is in no way certain that the witnesses actually saw Oswald at the Tippit scene and not somebody who resembled him. I say again; when the timeline proves that Oswald couldn't have been on 10th street the moment Tippit was killed, the witnesses were wrong. It is as simple as that.

You do realize that ambient light can influence the colour objects.... right?

You do realize that most people are not very good at observation and/or recollection? Just like Baker, who thought Oswald was wearing a jacket in the TSBD lunchroom, or the taxi driver who thought he was wearing two jackets, when he was wearing none.

Stop cherry picking the evidence
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 01:52:20 PM by Martin Weidmann »