Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 93487 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2020, 06:47:26 PM »
Advertisement
First things first, Mr. Brown:

(A) Who told you sir the jacket was only zipped up halfway during the encounter between Tippit and the actual gunman? Source please.

(B) Now, regardless of the light colour of the shirt, which did Not match the dark reddish brown shirt donned by the wrongly accused, How do you account for the difference in the light grey pants worn by the wrongly accused as oppose to the dark coloured trousers described by Mrs. Markham worn by the actual gunman?

Now, for the record, Mr. Brown, I'm not here to clash with you in spite of our obvious differences in this case as I have come to respect you in spite of those differences. That said, I'm no longer the "rookie" researcher you, Mr. Mack (Gary, RIP), etc encountered in May of 2014 w/the Ben Hur chariot avatar drawn by a team of horses. Mr. Mack flooded my then PM box w/your wrong about this "kid", you're wrong about that "kid", etc.

However, upon further reading and immersing myself deeper into this case, suffice it to say the hastily contrived script fed to the general public framing an innocent party does Not pass the test of time. That said, best to you & yours for a safe, healthy & Happy Thanksgiving!

The wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

(A) Who told you sir the jacket was only zipped up halfway during the encounter between Tippit and the actual gunman? Source please.

I didn't say that the jacket was zipped up only halfway.

(B) Now, regardless of the light colour of the shirt, which did Not match the dark reddish brown shirt donned by the wrongly accused, How do you account for the difference in the light grey pants worn by the wrongly accused as oppose to the dark coloured trousers described by Mrs. Markham worn by the actual gunman?

I believe eyewitnesses to a crime make mistakes almost always, when it comes to clothing descriptions.  This is obvious.  It happens.

Set aside the description of color for a minute.  I would like to know what some conspiracy advocates believe happened to the jacket that Oswald was zipping up as he went out the front door of the rooming house.  He left the house wearing a jacket and was seen at the shoe store entrance with no jacket.  Even if the jacket was rainbow-colored, what happened to it?  Why did Oswald get rid of it?

Now, for the record, Mr. Brown, I'm not here to clash with you in spite of our obvious differences in this case as I have come to respect you in spite of those differences. That said, I'm no longer the "rookie" researcher you, Mr. Mack (Gary, RIP), etc encountered in May of 2014 w/the Ben Hur chariot avatar drawn by a team of horses. Mr. Mack flooded my then PM box w/your wrong about this "kid", you're wrong about that "kid", etc.

Thanks Alan.  I appreciate that. buddy.

However, upon further reading and immersing myself deeper into this case, suffice it to say the hastily contrived script fed to the general public framing an innocent party does Not pass the test of time. That said, best to you & yours for a safe, healthy & Happy Thanksgiving!

Alan, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2020, 06:47:26 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2020, 06:51:06 PM »
Also in testimony..We know that Fritz lied in his testimony..denying anything said by Roger Craig and Oswald's reaction at that time.

If Fritz lied, then why would he stop there?  Why not tell the world that Oswald admitted that he was up on the sixth floor at the time of the assassination and that he was later present at Tenth and Patton?

Your statement that Fritz lied is not logically sound.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 06:53:15 PM by Bill Brown »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2020, 07:35:25 PM »

Where did I claim to be able to determine what she thought?  Please explain.

Here;

Actually, the question was not totally clear. 

The question may not have been totally clear to you, but that doesn't mean it was the same for Markham. So, unless you determine for her what she tought, she understood and answered Ball's question.

I do believe Ball was trying to ask her what time she boarded her bus and I have never said otherwise.  What I said was that because the question is not totally clear, we don't really know exactly how Markham interpreted the question and because of this, we do not know what her answer really means.  Ball certainly could have asked the question in a more obvious manner than he did.

You can believe what you want, but just because you - for obvious reasons - feel the question wasn't clear, doesn't mean that you get to argue what Markham's answer really means. She answered Ball's question without hesitation. That's what's in the record.

There was no 1:15 bus, according to all of the information we have.  If you have something which suggests otherwise, then please post it (which you won't do, because you don't have it).

I never claimed there was a 1.15 bus.

As for the bus being late, obviously it can be late on occasion.  However, one doesn't bank on the bus being late every single time so your point here is kind of invalid.

Nobody has claimed that Markham banked on the bus being late. She just estimated the time. When you have the same routine every work day, you know when to leave home in order to make sure you get to the bus on time, regardless on what exact minute it arrives at the bus stop. Markham knew she left home a little after one and the distance to walk was two blocks, which means that she would have been at the bus stop well on time for the arrival of the bus she needed. Her estimate being off by 3 minutes doesn't alter that at all.

I can accept that Lee Oswald murdered J.D. Tippit at 1:13.  Fair enough?

No. In order to "accept" that, you still imply that Markham's estimate (for either catching her regular bus or arriving at the bus stop) of 1.15 was correct, when in fact you have no way of knowing that it was.

Besides, if Tippit was killed at 1.13, it means that Bowley must have witnessed the murder, as he arrived at 10th street at 1.10. But we know he didn't. It also means that the ambulance would have had only two minutes time between it's dispatch from the funeral home on Jefferson and it's arrival at Methodist Hospital at 1.15, when Tippit was declared DOA.

In other words, you can only accept that Tippit was killed at 1.13 when you ignore the bigger picture and the other evidence.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 08:18:27 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2020, 07:35:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2020, 07:37:31 PM »
John Iacoletti has questioned it over and over.  And then, once he did that, he did it over and over again.  And then again.  And again.

Since when is questioning something the same as denying something?

Why do LNs have difficulty discerning between the meaning of those two words?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2020, 07:51:37 PM »

I didn't say that the jacket was zipped up only halfway.

I believe eyewitnesses to a crime make mistakes almost always, when it comes to clothing descriptions.  This is obvious.  It happens.

Set aside the description of color for a minute.  I would like to know what some conspiracy advocates believe happened to the jacket that Oswald was zipping up as he went out the front door of the rooming house.  He left the house wearing a jacket and was seen at the shoe store entrance with no jacket.  Even if the jacket was rainbow-colored, what happened to it?  Why did Oswald get rid of it?

Thanks Alan.  I appreciate that. buddy.

Alan, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones.

Set aside the description of color for a minute.

And why would you want to set aside such a crucial part of the description?

I would like to know what some conspiracy advocates believe happened to the jacket that Oswald was zipping up as he went out the front door of the rooming house.  He left the house wearing a jacket and was seen at the shoe store entrance with no jacket.  Even if the jacket was rainbow-colored, what happened to it?  Why did Oswald get rid of it?

The only witness you have for Oswald leaving the rooming house wearing a jacket is half blind Earlene "I was concentrating on the television" Roberts and she - as she was trying to get the tv to work - clearly had her back turned to Oswald as he walked through the room towards the door. She only saw him for a (couple of) second(s).

On the other hand, there is evidence from Buell Wesley Frazier that Oswald wore a grey jacket to Irving on Thursday night and returned to the TSBD with the blue/grey jacket that was later found there.

As Marina told us Oswald only had two jackets, one of which was grey, both Roberts and Frazier can't be right. Unless you resolve first that Oswald's grey jacket was in fact at the rooming house for him to put on, you can not argue that he left wearing it.

One more thing about the jacket. When it was found it was described as being white by the officer who called it in. That jacket then somehow disappeared from view for at least 90 minutes. We have no information, no report or chain of custody, to show who brought that particular jacket to the police station. What we do know is that, around the time the officers came back from the first search of Ruth Paine's house, a grey jacket suddenly appeared in Captain Westbrook's possession with initials on it from officers who had not been involved in the discovery of the jacket at the parking lot. Now, how in the world can that be?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 08:15:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2020, 07:51:37 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2020, 09:17:52 PM »
She's on video explaining what she saw, regarding the man who killed Tippit.
Post Warren video is not the same evidence as- in the course of Warren hearings testimony is...not any more than the convoluted description that was made by Markham to Mark Lane.
Nothing concerning Mr Lane was ever valid as your section of the field has made it clear for years. Just because he was Mark Lane it seems.
On the Lane audio recording Mrs Markham said that there was no one else around when the cop was shot. So how accurate was that?

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2020, 09:27:30 PM »
I believe eyewitnesses to a crime make mistakes almost always, when it comes to clothing descriptions.  This is obvious.  It happens.   I would like to know what some conspiracy advocates believe happened to the jacket that Oswald was zipping up as he went out the front door of the rooming house.  He left the house wearing a jacket and was seen at the shoe store entrance with no jacket. ...what happened to it?  Why did Oswald get rid of it?
Picking and choosing testimony to fit a narrative. Whose word was it that Oswald was zipping up a jacket?...but this same person was in error when mentioning seeing Oswald near the bus stop north of the house. Perhaps Roberts was wrong about the jacket in the first place....who knows for sure?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2020, 09:27:30 PM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2020, 09:58:10 PM »
Mrs. Roberts' affidavit:

I noticed he had a jacket he was putting on. I recall the jacket was a dark color and it was the type that zips up the front. He was zipping the jacket up as he left.

Note the details: dark coloured - zipper type - zipping it as Oswald left.

Being half blind does not make her half-witted.