Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 89449 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »
Advertisement
Note the mere 131lb weight of the wrongly accused when compared to the actual Tippit gunman's physique (165-170lbs), who was MUCH heavier ---->

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=961#relPageId=389&tab=page

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 09:14:31 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2020, 09:11:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2020, 11:24:59 PM »
First things first, Mr. Brown:

(A) Who told you sir the jacket was only zipped up halfway during the encounter between Tippit and the actual gunman? Source please.

(B) Now, regardless of the light colour of the shirt, which did Not match the dark reddish brown shirt donned by the wrongly accused, How do you account for the difference in the light grey pants worn by the wrongly accused as oppose to the dark coloured trousers described by Mrs. Markham worn by the actual gunman?

Now, for the record, Mr. Brown, I'm not here to clash with you in spite of our obvious differences in this case as I have come to respect you in spite of those differences. That said, I'm no longer the "rookie" researcher you, Mr. Mack (Gary, RIP), etc encountered in May of 2014 w/the Ben Hur chariot avatar drawn by a team of horses. Mr. Mack flooded my then PM box w/your wrong about this "kid", you're wrong about that "kid", etc.

However, upon further reading and immersing myself deeper into this case, suffice it to say the hastily contrived script fed to the general public framing an innocent party does Not pass the test of time. That said, best to you & yours for a safe, healthy & Happy Thanksgiving!

The wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

The wrongly accused did Not shoot anybody....... Anybody.  That's what the evidence indicates....

Now, regardless of the light colour of the shirt, which did Not match the dark reddish brown shirt donned by the wrongly accused,

Lee Oswald was wearing the dark reddish brown shirt at the TSBD that morning.....  He changed his clothes in the rooming house at 1026 N Beckley at 1:00 pm before going to the theater.    He was wearing a tawny brown colored shirt when he was dragged from the theater.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2020, 11:58:35 PM »
That would be a short thread because nobody denies that Oswald carried a revolver when he was arrested.

The only possible discussion could be whether CE143 is in fact the revolver they took from Oswald.

That would be a short thread because nobody denies that Oswald carried a revolver when he was arrested

> Iacoletti

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2020, 11:58:35 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2020, 12:01:01 AM »
That would be a short thread because nobody denies that Oswald carried a revolver when he was arrested

> Iacoletti

Then show us where he denied it.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2020, 12:09:43 AM »

He denies everything: In irreligious wonderland, nothing can be known and nothing is provable.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 02:15:29 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2020, 12:09:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2020, 12:14:45 AM »
He denies everything: In irreligious wonderland, nothing can be known and nothing is provable.

That's what I thought. You can't show it.

Btw, asking for proof or even just evidence is not the same as denying something.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2020, 12:22:04 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2020, 12:39:12 AM »
She also said the man who shot the policeman was Lee Oswald.  So, what now?
You never read anyone's posts but your own do you? Cite the testimony where Mrs Markham actually ever says "I saw Oswald shoot the cop". Now ..I have read her testimony several times and she was told by the Commissioners that it was Oswald who did it but for some apparent reluctance issue...she never said "I saw Oswald shoot Tippit".
Mr. BALL. When you identified Oswald--it was the number 2 man--were you told the number 2 man whom you identified in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, I was not.
Mr. BALL. Were you ever told his name?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No.
Mr. BALL. Ever told his name later?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Nobody, nobody told me nothing.
None of this "It was #2" stuff  ... No "He gave me the willies" --Where did she say it outright "Oswald shot the policeman"? Look for it here. It will not be found. Psychology interceded ..She knew it wasn't Lee Oswald.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/markham1.htm
You will just have to take the cops' word for it I'm afraid. Unfortunately...they are all dead by now.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2020, 12:39:12 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2020, 12:55:24 AM »
You never read anyone's posts but your own do you? Cite the testimony where Mrs Markham actually ever says "I saw Oswald shoot the cop". Now ..I have read her testimony several times and she was told by the Commissioners that it was Oswald who did it but for some apparent reluctance issue...she never said "I saw Oswald shoot Tippit". None of this "It was #2" stuff  ... No "He gave me the willies" --Where did she say it outright "Oswald shot the policeman"? Look for it here. It will not be found. Psychology interceded ..She knew it wasn't Lee Oswald.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/markham1.htmYou will just have to take the cops' word for it I'm afraid. Unfortunately...they are all dead by now.

You will just have to take the cops' word for it I'm afraid. Unfortunately...they are all dead by now.

Did the cops say that John Iacoletti denied that Oswald had a revolver when he was arrested? You've got me all confused now, Jerry.