Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88254 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2020, 02:07:22 AM »
Advertisement
Your contention that Markham would have been at the bus stop at Jefferson by 1:15 is speculation on your part.

BS. Markham herself said she catched her regular bus at around 1.15. There is no speculation on my part. It is factual information provided by a witness. You, on the other hand, want to speculate without a shred of evidence that she normally wasn't at the bus stop at 1.15.

Your contentions that Bowley’s watch was accurate and that he was on your dreamed up time table are speculations on your part.

Wrong again. It was Bowley himself who said in his affidavit that he looked at his watch and it said 1.10. I merely quoted that fact. You on the other hand are speculating, without a shred of evidence, that his watch wasn't accurate.

Your contention that the time that is written for the death of Tippit was intended to indicate the time that the doctor declared him dead (instead of the actual time of his death) is speculation on your part.

Again, I merely stated the fact that the DOA time the Justice of the Peace wrote on the authorization for autopsy was 1.15. It is again you who is speculating that the DOA time given on that official document was not the time the doctor declared him dead and you are doing so, as per usual, without a shred of evidence.

I on the other hand have a report from Detective Davenport, who was present at the hospital, in which he confirmed the DOA time of 1.15 and thus corroborates the DOA time on the document.

It appears that you are having great difficulty in understanding the difference between a fact and speculation.

And once again you are trying to attack a timelime that contains corroboration for each item, by cherry picking individual details of the timeline. It isn't going to work. If my timeline is wrong, you need to provide an alternative one which covers all the known facts.

But you can't, can you now?

BS. Markham herself said she catched her regular bus at around 1.15. There is no speculation on my part. It is factual information provided by a witness. You, on the other hand, want to speculate without a shred of evidence that she normally wasn't at the bus stop at 1.15.

If there was a bus scheduled to stop there at 1:15, you might have a point. But there wasn’t one. Around 1:15 apparently meant a time span that included both 1:12 and 1:15 to Markham back then. You trying to spin that span of time into meaning exactly 1:15 is hilarious. Maybe I will get back to you when I stop laughing...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2020, 02:07:22 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2020, 02:16:17 AM »

If there was a bus scheduled to stop there at 1:15, you might have a point. But there wasn’t one. Around 1:15 apparently meant a time span that included both 1:12 and 1:15 to Markham back then. You trying to spin that span of time into meaning exactly 1:15 is hilarious. Maybe I will get back to you when I stop laughing...

Still trying to attack the entire timeline by making a stupid comment about a detail.

Around 1:15 apparently meant a time span that included both 1:12 and 1:15 to Markham back then. You trying to spin that span of time into meaning exactly 1:15 is hilarious.

Which only tells me that you are clueless and haven't understood a word of what I have said. I have never tried to spin anything. The FBI confirmed that there was a bus scheduled at Jefferson at 1.12 and another at 1.22. Markham estimated that she normally catched her bus are 1.15. That could be either a delayed 1.12 bus or the next one at 1.22.

For you to argue that Markham would normally not be at the bus stop at around 1.15 to catch either bus is absurd. You can laugh all you want, but you are laughing about your own stupidity.

Maybe I will get back to you when I stop laughing..

Please don't. I can only handle so much stupidity in one day.....

But if you decide to get back to me, after all, please bring along an alternative timeline that includes all the known facts. You can even add some more facts if you can find them. Only then will we have something to talk about.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 11:38:32 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2020, 11:41:23 AM »

Now I understand where you get your "legal expertise" from.....  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2020, 11:41:23 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2020, 04:43:51 PM »
There is nothing wrong with common sense when it is applied based on factual information.

You and your ilk use "common sense" when you have no factual information. With your particular kind of "common sense" you can find anybody guilty of anything. But you probably won't understand something so basic. It's only common sense to conclude that it's way beyond your level of comprehension.

Do you really believe there is "no factual information" that links Oswald to the Tippit murder?  Wow.  Multiple witnesses put him at the scene.  He was arrested a short distance away with a pistol and the same two brands of ammo that were found at the murder scene.  He was in flight from another murder scene.  It's almost difficult to imagine what "factual information" is lacking.  And your rebuttal is to  cite a bus schedule and contrive a speculative timeline around that.   It is laughable.  You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Offline Louis Earl

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2020, 06:23:12 PM »
Remember back in the good old days when we were simply discussing whether LHO went left or right when he left his boarding house? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2020, 06:23:12 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2020, 07:13:27 PM »
Do you really believe there is "no factual information" that links Oswald to the Tippit murder?  Wow.  Multiple witnesses put him at the scene.  He was arrested a short distance away with a pistol and the same two brands of ammo that were found at the murder scene.  He was in flight from another murder scene.  It's almost difficult to imagine what "factual information" is lacking.  And your rebuttal is to  cite a bus schedule and contrive a speculative timeline around that.   It is laughable.  You should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Repeating the same claims doesn't make them true.

Multiple witnesses put him at the scene.

And if he physically couldn't have been there those multiple witnesses could be wrong. None of those witnesses were ever cross-examined by a defense lawyer.

He was arrested a short distance away with a pistol and the same two brands of ammo that were found at the murder scene.

Yeah, yeah... that same ammo was allegedly also found on Oswald's person, hours after he was arrested and first searched.

He was in flight from another murder scene.

Assumes "facts" not in evidence. This idiotic claim can not be made unless you can first show he already committed another murder and for the Kennedy murder there is even less evidence than for the Tippit killing.

It's almost difficult to imagine what "factual information" is lacking.

For you, I fear that might very well be true, since you can't even distinguish between facts and wishful thinking (you know, what you ironically and foolishly call "common sense").

And your rebuttal is to cite a bus schedule and contrive a speculative timeline around that.   It is laughable.

Misrepresentation of the facts, as per usual for you! You simply have nothing to counter the timeline I have provided, which is far more that just a bus schedule. Like the coward you are, you don't even try to explain how Markham could still have been at 10th street at 1.15, when she, by her own words, would be getting on her regular bus on Jefferson at that particular time. No matter how much you try to spin it, the combined facts supplied in the time line only allow one conclusion; that Tippit was shot somewhere between 1.06 and 1.10. Period!..... Unless you can prove me wrong. Well can you?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2020, 07:44:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2020, 07:52:31 PM »
Repeating the same claims doesn't make them true.

Multiple witnesses put him at the scene.

And if he physically couldn't have been there those multiple witnesses could be wrong. None of those witnesses were ever cross-examined by a defense lawyer.

He was arrested a short distance away with a pistol and the same two brands of ammo that were found at the murder scene.

Yeah, yeah... that same ammo was allegedly also found on Oswald's person, hours after he was arrested and first searched.

He was in flight from another murder scene.

Assumes "facts" not in evidence. This idiotic claim can not be made unless you can first show he already committed another murder and for the Kennedy murder there is even less evidence than for the Tippit killing.

It's almost difficult to imagine what "factual information" is lacking.

For you, I fear that might very well be true, since you can't even distinguish between facts and wishful thinking (you know, what you ironically call "common sense"

And your rebuttal is to  cite a bus schedule and contrive a speculative timeline around that.   It is laughable.

Misrepresentation of the facts, as per usual for you! You simply have nothing to counter the timeline I have provided, which is far more that just a bus schedule. Like the coward you are, you don't even try to explain how Markham could still have been at 10th street at 1.15, when she, by her own words, would be getting on her regular bus on Jefferson at that particular time. No matter how much you try to spin it, the combined facts supplied in the time line only allow one conclusion; that Tippit was shot somewhere between 1.06 and 1.10. Period!..... Unless you can prove me wrong. Well can you?

Markham said that she was on her way to catch the bus to take her to work.   She said that the time was 1:06 when she saw Tippit get out of his patrol car to talk to a young man who had been walking north on 10th street.    She said she routinely caught the 1:15 bus to take her to work.

Thus it's logical that she would want to be at the bus stop a few minutes before 1:15 to be certain she wouldn't be late and miss the bus.  So as You've pointed out if the time of the murder was 1:16 then Markham wouldn't have been at 10th & Patton to witness the murder of JD Tippit.

And in her sworn affidavit she stated clearly that the time that Tippit was shot  was !:06.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2020, 07:52:31 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2020, 08:36:17 PM »
Markham said that she was on her way to catch the bus to take her to work.   She said that the time was 1:06 when she saw Tippit get out of his patrol car to talk to a young man who had been walking north on 10th street.    She said she routinely caught the 1:15 bus to take her to work.

Thus it's logical that she would want to be at the bus stop a few minutes before 1:15 to be certain she wouldn't be late and miss the bus.  So as You've pointed out if the time of the murder was 1:16 then Markham wouldn't have been at 10th & Patton to witness the murder of JD Tippit.

And in her sworn affidavit she stated clearly that the time that Tippit was shot  was !:06.......

Way too much logic for "Richard Smith", Walt