Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Bus Stop Farce  (Read 88157 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Bus Stop Farce
« Reply #488 on: December 12, 2020, 04:52:27 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, some kook doesn't see the hole in a grainy B&W film or picture and his conclusion is that it was not there!  And by implication everyone is a liar or involved in a conspiracy to frame Oswald even though this contrarian refuses to admit he is a CTer.  Wow.   I've seen the shirt in person.  And the hole is difficult to notice.

Or, alternatively, some LN nut can't see the hole in any picture and his mindless conclusion is that it was there nevertheless!

I've seen the shirt as well, and the hole is there and not difficult to notice at all. You are lying again, as per usual.

The hole wasn't there on 11/22/63, when Oswald was arrested and I challenge you to find one picture, out of the many that exist from that day, that actually shows the hole. With so many photos having been taken that day, there should at least be one that shows the hole, right?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 06:55:39 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #488 on: December 12, 2020, 04:52:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #489 on: December 12, 2020, 05:46:35 PM »
I've seen the shirt as well, and the hole is there and not difficult to notice at all. You are lying again, as per usual.

The hole wasn't there on 11/22/63, when Oswald was arrested and I challenge you to find one picture, out of the many that exist from that day, that actually shows the hole. With so many photos having been taken that day, there should at least be one that shows the hole, right?

The hole wasn't there on 11/22/63, when Oswald was arrested  !

This is a FACT that cannot not be refuted.... and in an effort to refute that fact let's try to find a single picture, out of the many that exist from that day, that actually shows the hole.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #490 on: December 12, 2020, 10:12:24 PM »
Hey, a LN who can't explain a contradiction between the actual evidence and a claim of a WC witness.... Now, where have I seen that before?

Pay attention: Bledsoe described what she saw

Booyah

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #490 on: December 12, 2020, 10:12:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #491 on: December 12, 2020, 10:18:37 PM »
Pay attention: Bledsoe described what she saw

Booyah

She also described where she saw it; at her house, when they brought the (wrong) shirt to her, prior to her testimony.

And although she made notes to keep her story straight, she still messed it up in her testimony.

Booyah

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #492 on: December 12, 2020, 10:35:46 PM »
She also described where she saw it; at her house, when they brought the (wrong) shirt to her, prior to her testimony.

And although she made notes to keep her story straight, she still messed it up in her testimony.

Booyah

Mr. BALL - How close did he pass to you as he boarded the bus?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Just in front of me. Just like this [indicating].
Mr. BALL - Just a matter of a foot or two?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.

Close enough to notice a hole. Booyah.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #492 on: December 12, 2020, 10:35:46 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #493 on: December 12, 2020, 10:46:47 PM »
Mr. BALL - How close did he pass to you as he boarded the bus?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Just in front of me. Just like this [indicating].
Mr. BALL - Just a matter of a foot or two?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Uh-huh.

Close enough to notice a hole. Booyah.

She says she saw him on the bus (McWatters wasn't so sure), so what?

During her testimony she recognized the shirt from when they brought it to her home;

Mr. BALL - This is a shirt.
Mrs. BLEDSOE - That is it.
Mr. BALL - What do you mean by "that is it?"
Mrs. BMLEDSOE - Because they brought it out to the house and showed it.
Mr. BALL - I know. What do you mean by "that is it?"
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Well, because I can recognize it.
Mr. BALL - Recognize it as what?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - Yes, sir; see there?
Mr. BALL - Yes. You tell me what do you see here? What permits you to recognize it?
Mrs. BLEDSOE - I recognize---first thing I notice the elbow is out and then I saw---when the man brought it out and let me see it?
Mr. BALL - No, I am talking about---I am showing you this shirt now, and you said, "That is it." You mean---What do you mean by "that is it"?

She noticed the hole when they brought the shirt to her home. Booyah.

Btw.. in her affidavit she only mentions seeing Oswald on a bus. Not a word about a hole in a sleeve! Go figure
« Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 10:48:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #494 on: December 13, 2020, 03:31:22 PM »
Thanks to Pat Speer for adding one additional photo to his webpage that shows the back side of the CE 151 shirt. On this photo (and the one of the front side, and the close-ups of the back sides of the lower sleeves) I do not see the torn fabric that looks to me to be apparent on the WC photo of CE 151. So I have to conclude that my imagination got the best of me, and they do not actually exist.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #494 on: December 13, 2020, 03:31:22 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #495 on: December 13, 2020, 05:44:19 PM »
Or, alternatively, some LN nut can't see the hole in any picture and his mindless conclusion is that it was there nevertheless!

Yes, random people were in on the plot!   With important roles like saying Oswald had a hole in his shirt!  These folks lied and the evidence was faked for some unknown reason that we are left to figure out for ourselves since you are not a CTer right?  LOL  The contrarian strikes again.   You should be embarrassed.