Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Ted Callaway & The 1:15 Shooting  (Read 16491 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Ted Callaway & The 1:15 Shooting
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2020, 05:50:26 AM »
Advertisement
'Any' weaknesses really means 'everything' at proclamation_johnny@Dead#Oswald.com

....and it’s back to incomprehensible babble again.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2020, 05:50:26 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2020, 05:51:56 AM »
No. Wrong again, contrarian.

“Contrarian” is Chapman-speak for “won’t automatically accept my baseless assertions”.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2020, 05:56:34 AM »
I prefer to publish right away: It punks nitpickers like you and Freeman into showing your pettiness, and at the same time exposing the CTer longstanding love affair with minutia.

Translation: “stop pointing out all my errors!”  :'(

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2020, 05:56:34 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2020, 06:04:04 AM »
You lot rely too much on single-witness reports.

What "single-witness" report would that be? Bowley corroborates Markham and Davenport & Methodist Hospital corroborate Bowley and Markham. Do you really need this to be explained to you?

Oswald was ID'd as the gunman @Tippit by multiple witnesses.

Dumbo... that's exactly the problem. Witness identifications are hardly ever accurate. When you've got 10 people watching an event, you will get 10 different accounts of what happened. That's the daily practice, yet in this case all of a sudden you have a multiple of "identifications". I have two D.A.'s and one judge in my family. They all agree that so many "identifications" would be serious cause for concern about procedures and the way line ups were conducted.

Even more so, when you consider. for example, that Scoggins "identified" Oswald in a line up, but the next day failed to identify him from a photo to the FBI.

You really need to get out more and talk to people who know. They will tell you that witness identifications are highly unreliable.  One of my brothers, who is a D.A. recently dismissed the prosecution of a man, who was identified by two witness. The only problem was that he man could prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that he was on the other side of the country when the crime was committed. 

The bottom line is a simple one; if it was physically impossible for Oswald to have been at 10th/Patton when Tippit was killed, there is no other conclusion possible than that the witnesses were wrong

Using the logic of eye witness testimony being terribly unreliable, which I agree with it is then safe to say those who witnessed a huge blow out of the back of JFK’s head were also wrong as the photos and X-rays do not show that. Medical and scientific evidence Trump’s witness testimony every single time.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2020, 06:19:00 AM »
Using the logic of eye witness testimony being terribly unreliable, which I agree with it is then safe to say those who witnessed a huge blow out of the back of JFK’s head were also wrong as the photos and X-rays do not show that.

Yes — if you could trust their authenticity and completeness.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2020, 06:19:00 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2020, 08:36:06 AM »
From Dale Myers: "The death certificate "discrepancy" - as I noted in "With Malice" - was explained during a 1983 interview I conducted with the late Dr. Paul Moellenhoff, who attended Tippit at Methodist. He told me that the clocks within the emergency area at Methodist showed different times - neither of them accurate as it turns out.

He used the 1:15 p.m. time shown on one of the clocks. The time reported to the FBI by Dr. Liquori (With Malice [WM], 2013 [edition], p.557) - 1:24 pm - is probably the accurate one based on the recorded timing of Bowley's call, the recorded departure of the ambulance from 10th and Patton, and the known drive time from 10th and Patton to Methodist Hospital.

DPD Officer Davenport noted that Moellenhoff removed one slug from Tippit's body at 1:30 pm (WM 2013 p.536). That same time (1:30 pm) made its way into Leavelle's homicide report (WM 2013 p.519) as the time Tippit was pronounced DOA (which couldn't possibly be true, right? You don't pull a slug from a body until after he's pronounced dead). This matches up with Moellenhoff's 1983 recollection that he removed a slug from the body within ten minutes of declaring Tippit DOA.

My caption under the death certificate (WM 2013 p.506) seeks to clarify the discrepancy between the Time of Injury (1:18 pm) and the time Death Occurred (1:15 pm). Again, it stems from my conversation with Dr. Moellenhoff. The 1:18 pm time, of course, probably refers to the time that Bowley's radio call was received - not the actual time Tippit was shot.

The 1:15 p.m. notation (although close in time to the actual moment of the shooting, as far as I can calculate) probably stems from Dr. Moellenhoff's use of an inaccurate Methodist emergency room clock.

Interesting, huh? All this fuss because no one at Methodist bothered to synchronize the clocks to actual time (some running fast, some running slow).

Can you imagine how many other death certificates were marked with times that were off by a few minutes? But what does it matter in those cases? Not one whit."

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2020, 12:27:56 PM »
Using the logic of eye witness testimony being terribly unreliable, which I agree with it is then safe to say those who witnessed a huge blow out of the back of JFK’s head were also wrong as the photos and X-rays do not show that. Medical and scientific evidence Trump’s witness testimony every single time.

Yes — if you could trust their authenticity and completeness.

I agree with John.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2020, 12:27:56 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2020, 01:37:47 PM »
I prefer to publish right away: It punks nitpickers like you and Freeman into showing your pettiness, and at the same time exposing the CTer longstanding love affair with minutia.
Damned straight I am a 'nitpicker'.
Pick off enough and the lie is exposed  :-\