Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 306122 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3424 on: January 19, 2021, 07:29:34 PM »
Advertisement
Conservative begs GOP to throw 'historically unpopular' Trump overboard
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-gop-2650024621/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3424 on: January 19, 2021, 07:29:34 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3426 on: January 19, 2021, 07:33:15 PM »
Imagine someone who touts "Europe" as free from right wingers callers calling Trump the "Fuhrer"!

Where did the Nazis come from fool?  Europe is a hot bed of fascism, white supremacy, and anti-Semitism.  It was invented there.   

Fascism wasn't invented in Europe, idiot. It has existed throughout the ages. Just the worst break out in Europe happened in Germany. If Trump had been allowed to rule four more years Germany would have been surpassed by the USA.

It is still widespread today.

Which only tells me you've never been to Europe and watch way too much Fox News.

And why lie about being in "Europe" and interject that pointless lie?  That is completely nuts.

OK, I'll bite... where do you think I am and what proof or even evidence do you have that I am not in Europe? Go on then, make a fool of yourself....

No one cares where you live.  What a loon.  You stupidly interjected a bizarre reference to Europe in a post that contained your lame joke.  But if you live there, then all the better.  Good riddance!  And fascism doesn't come from Europe?  It has existed "throughout the ages"? Wow.  Maybe take a high school level history class.  You believe Trump would have "surpassed" Germany under Hitler?  How disrespectful of the millions of victims murdered under the Nazis.  You should be ashamed of your ignorance of history.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:33:52 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3426 on: January 19, 2021, 07:33:15 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3427 on: January 19, 2021, 07:37:13 PM »
Again, you gaslight because that's all you have.

How is it gaslighting?  If I have misrepresented your claim, then just set me straight.  Here is the question again.  Were the cops that defended the Capitol racist?  It just requires a one word response as in "yes" or "no" and not some compulsion driven rant.  It is not a trick question. If you, as China Joe, believe those cops were racist then just say so.  If not, then just say there were not.  Honest people who are not crazy can answer such questions.  Is that where the disconnect is arising?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3428 on: January 19, 2021, 07:57:38 PM »
How is it gaslighting?  If I have misrepresented your claim, then just set me straight.  Here is the question again.  Were the cops that defended the Capitol racist?  It just requires a one word response as in "yes" or "no" and not some compulsion driven rant.  It is not a trick question. If you, as China Joe, believe those cops were racist then just say so.  If not, then just say there were not.  Honest people who are not crazy can answer such questions.  Is that where the disconnect is arising?

Because, you keep making the false statement that President Biden said "all the cops are racist". He never said that. You keep making that false claim. All he said were the intersectionists were treated differently than the BLM protestors. And that is a fact.       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3428 on: January 19, 2021, 07:57:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3429 on: January 19, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »
No one cares where you live.  What a loon.  You stupidly interjected a bizarre reference to Europe in a post that contained your lame joke.  But if you live there, then all the better.  Good riddance!  And fascism doesn't come from Europe?  It has existed "throughout the ages"? Wow.  Maybe take a high school level history class.  You believe Trump would have "surpassed" Germany under Hitler?  How disrespectful of the millions of victims murdered under the Nazis.  You should be ashamed of your ignorance of history.

No one cares where you live.

Well, apparently you do. You're the one who made an issue out of it. Nobody else did.

You stupidly interjected a bizarre reference to Europe in a post that contained your lame joke.

I heard the joke being told in Europe. On German TV actually. There was nothing stupid of bizarre about that. Btw, it's funny just how much that joke clearly got under your skin. Nothing bad or funny can be said about the Führer, right? Muslims have the same sensitivity when it comes to Mohammad. Go figure....

But if you live there, then all the better.

Who said I live there? Can't you get anything right? But thank you for showing your true fascist colors.

And fascism doesn't come from Europe?  It has existed "throughout the ages"? Wow. 

When "wow" is the only counter argument you can make, it's pretty obvious who is the ignorant one.

Maybe take a high school level history class

Good advice... try it yourself, maybe you learn something for once. My people have been dealing with fascists for 2000 years. I have forgotten more about history than you will ever learn.

You believe Trump would have "surpassed" Germany under Hitler?

Given half a chance? With idiots like you supporting him? Absolutely...

How disrespectful of the millions of victims murdered under the Nazis.  You should be ashamed of your ignorance of history.

Look at my surname, idiot. It should tell you something. Most of my family was killed in concentration camps under the nazis. They lived through the history that you only "know" about from reading books . Show some respect.

Btw, if the nazis "invented" fascism, as you so ignorantly claim, does that mean, in your pathetic opinion, that the Franco regime in Spain wasn't fascist?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:09:45 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3430 on: January 19, 2021, 08:04:26 PM »
Worst jobs "president" in history. His deranged stooge lawyer dropped the bogus election lawsuit because it's all a scam. Powell can look forward to losing every penny she has because Dominion is going to sue the hell out of her including kooky seditionist Mike Lindell "The My Pillow" Guy.   

One day left of this disaster. These last 4 years will go down as the worst in American history forever. 

Trump’s pathetic attempt to revive American manufacturing was a stunningly dismal failure
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-manufacturing-jobs/

Sidney Powell drops lawsuit to overturn Georgia election less than 24 hours before Biden swearing in
https://www.rawstory.com/sidney-powell-georgia-lawsuit/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3430 on: January 19, 2021, 08:04:26 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3431 on: January 19, 2021, 10:13:37 PM »
You don't even know that bull fights have been banned? Go figure...

You know what else they don't have in Europe? Fanatical right wing followers of a megalomaniac who carry (semi-) automatic weapons and storm the Capitol. So, Europe wouldn't be the place for you, right?

Bull fighting has not been banned in Europe.  So I guess you haven't been there either.  Shocking.