Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 312281 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3408 on: January 18, 2021, 04:52:47 PM »
Advertisement
"Richard" doesn't like a joke about his beloved Führer... What a surprise....  :D

It's a good thing he's oblivious to everything else the Europeans say about that idiot, because that might really hurt "Richard"'s feelings.

To think of Roger being in "Europe" and spending his every waking moment on a JFK assassination forum.  HA HA HA.  What dishonesty.  Are you going to a bull fight this afternoon?  LOL. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3408 on: January 18, 2021, 04:52:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3409 on: January 18, 2021, 05:18:43 PM »
To think of Roger being in "Europe" and spending his every waking moment on a JFK assassination forum.  HA HA HA.  What dishonesty.  Are you going to a bull fight this afternoon?  LOL.

You don't even know that bull fights have been banned? Go figure...

You know what else they don't have in Europe? Fanatical right wing followers of a megalomaniac who carry (semi-) automatic weapons and storm the Capitol. So, Europe wouldn't be the place for you, right?

every waking moment on a JFK assassination forum

Says the guy who has nothing better to do than spend his time in the morning (depending on where he is it's between 8.18 and 11.18 AM) to be active on this forum.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 05:27:19 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3410 on: January 18, 2021, 05:26:23 PM »
If you believe even one word Trump has ever said, you might be a redneck.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3410 on: January 18, 2021, 05:26:23 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3411 on: January 18, 2021, 06:31:50 PM »
You don't even know that bull fights have been banned? Go figure...

You know what else they don't have in Europe? Fanatical right wing followers of a megalomaniac who carry (semi-) automatic weapons and storm the Capitol. So, Europe wouldn't be the place for you, right?

every waking moment on a JFK assassination forum

Says the guy who has nothing better to do than spend his time in the morning (depending on where he is it's between 8.18 and 11.18 AM) to be active on this forum.

This gets better and better.  Imagine someone who touts "Europe" as free from right wingers callers calling Trump the "Fuhrer"!  HA HA HA.  Such profound ignorance.  Where did the Nazis come from fool?  Europe is a hot bed of fascism, white supremacy, and anti-Semitism.  It was invented there.  It is still widespread today.  Enjoy your tea and crumpets phony.   And why lie about being in "Europe" and interject that pointless lie?  That is completely nuts.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3412 on: January 18, 2021, 06:47:18 PM »
This gets better and better.  Imagine someone who touts "Europe" as free from right wingers callers calling Trump the "Fuhrer"!  HA HA HA.  Such profound ignorance.  Where did the Nazis come from fool?  Europe is a hot bed of fascism, white supremacy, and anti-Semitism.  It was invented there.  It is still widespread today.  Enjoy your tea and crumpets phony.   And why lie about being in "Europe" and interject that pointless lie?  That is completely nuts.

Imagine someone who touts "Europe" as free from right wingers callers calling Trump the "Fuhrer"!

And once again lying "Richard" resorts to misrepresentation of what I said. I did not say Europe is free of right wing fanatics. But in Europe they do not carry (semi-) automatic weapons in public, nor do they storm the Parliament. Three days ago the Dutch Government resigned and the Prime-Minister went by himself to the King to notify him on his bicycle.

Public figures in America don't even have to try that, at least not without a massive security force around them.

Where did the Nazis come from fool?  Europe is a hot bed of fascism, white supremacy, and anti-Semitism.  It was invented there.   

Fascism wasn't invented in Europe, idiot. It has existed throughout the ages. Just the worst break out in Europe happened in Germany. If Trump had been allowed to rule four more years Germany would have been surpassed by the USA.

It is still widespread today.

Which only tells me you've never been to Europe and watch way too much Fox News.

And why lie about being in "Europe" and interject that pointless lie?  That is completely nuts.

OK, I'll bite... where do you think I am and what proof or even evidence do you have that I am not in Europe? Go on then, make a fool of yourself....
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:43:29 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3412 on: January 18, 2021, 06:47:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3413 on: January 18, 2021, 07:31:03 PM »
Perhaps Duncan can move this topic to “Off Topic”, if it is not too much trouble.

Please leave this topic thread where it is. It seems to help make the topics that actually deal with the assassination more focused.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3414 on: January 18, 2021, 10:39:22 PM »

Please leave this topic thread where it is. It seems to help make the topics that actually deal with the assassination more focused.

That would be my vote. But Paul May, who started the thread indicated that he wants to remove it on January 20. I thought, that as a compromise, it could be moved to “Off Topic”.

I see the two connected:
•   The claim that the Deep State stole the election from Trump.
•   The claim that the Deep State assassinated President Kennedy.

Both claims serve to damage the people’s faith in Democracy. And of the two, the “Stolen Election” narrative is the more damaging, in my view.
So, my preference would be to keep the thread right where it is. My second choice would be to move it to “Off Topic”. My least favorite option would be to just have it deleted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3414 on: January 18, 2021, 10:39:22 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3415 on: January 18, 2021, 10:57:21 PM »
So tell us what he meant when he said the following:

“No one can tell me that if it had been a group of Black Lives Matter protesting yesterday ... they would have been treated very, very differently than a mob of thugs that stormed the Capitol,” Biden said.

“We all know that’s true. And it is unacceptable,” he added.

Trump's White insurrectionists maga thugs were treated with kid gloves by the police and let into the Capitol to loot, damge, and hunt members of Congress.

Black protestors standing up against police brutality were severely beaten and tear gassed by cops.

They were treated differently. The whole world sees it. That's why Seditious Donald's approval rating is 29%.   
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 11:50:06 PM by Rick Plant »