Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 307404 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3448 on: January 20, 2021, 05:07:18 AM »
Advertisement

Most interesting fact I ran into today. Joseph Biden is a Catholic. Back in 1960, it was a big deal that Kennedy was a Catholic. I think that hurt him to some degree. But it doesn’t seem to have hurt Biden’s chances. I never heard of it being any kind of an issue. Well, in some ways, I think we have made some progress in the last 60 years.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3448 on: January 20, 2021, 05:07:18 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3449 on: January 20, 2021, 05:14:32 AM »
Most interesting fact I ran into today. Joseph Biden is a Catholic. Back in 1960, it was a big deal that Kennedy was a Catholic. I think that hurt him to some degree. But it doesn’t seem to have hurt Biden’s chances. I never heard of it being any kind of an issue. Well, in some ways, I think we have made some progress in the last 60 years.

So called "Christians" on Faux Propaganda are mocking Biden for going to church and reciting Bible verses. These are the same frauds who worshipped Trump a vile charlatan that mocks evangelicals.     

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3450 on: January 20, 2021, 05:25:26 AM »
Wow.  I'm glad the radical dems are not advocating violence and sedition.   If you said this about China Joe, the FBI would send a tactical SWAT team to your house.

It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:26:23 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3450 on: January 20, 2021, 05:25:26 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3451 on: January 20, 2021, 05:29:21 AM »

Stores Drop MyPillow

“The founder of MyPillow, a vocal and in the past few weeks very visible supporter of President Trump, says a backlash against the company has begun after a mob stormed the U.S. Capitol this month,” the AP reports.

“Mike Lindell, the company CEO and also the face of the brand, said major retailers like Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl’s have dropped his products recently.”

Olivia Nuzzi reviews the product: “If Trump doesn’t keep you up all night, MyPillow will.”

https://politicalwire.com/2021/01/19/stores-drop-mypillow/

Thumb1:

Best Joke I heard today.

Five years from now, people may be saying:

“If you sleep on a MyPillow than you may be a Red Neck.”

Assuming people are talking about MyPillow at all.

History Will Crush Trump

Jonathan Last: “So how will Donald Trump’s presidency be remembered by history? We already know the answer: He oversaw a disastrous response to a global pandemic, because of which more than 400,000 Americans died on his watch.”

“That’s it. That’s his legacy. And if he gets a second line in the history books it will be this: He incited an insurrection on the U.S. Capitol which led to a second impeachment.”

“Anyone who tells you that Trump will be remembered for the economic expansion of the first three years of his term is a fool. History has nothing to say about the economic performance during Clinton’s eight years. The Reagan economic boom is only a footnote to his tenure. Look: Barack Obama gets almost no recognition for the economy of his final seven years and that took place the day before yesterday.”

https://politicalwire.com/2021/01/19/history-will-crush-trump/

To me, number 1, by far, ordering an assault on Congress. Pouring more fuel on the flames with his initial tweet while watching it on TV. This is what happens when an election is stolen. And reminding them of his anger with Mike Pence. So, this cannot be written off as him being totally surprised and shocked by what was happening. This alone makes him the worst President of all time by a wide margin.

Bogus claims that the Election was stolen from him, and never let up on that story, is second. It would top the list of anyone else.

400,000 deaths from COVID-19 are a very distance third.

Inciting a direct assault on Democracy, on the first branch of the government. There are no words.

Just as Benedict Arnold is only known for one thing, not for Fort Ticonderoga, not the Quebec Expedition, not for Valcour Island, not for the Battle of Saratoga, which is a whole list of excellent, heroic and self-sacrificing endeavors, no, he is only known for his betrayal at West Point, so Trump will be remembered for the assault on the Capitol, the Fortress of Democracy.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:49:41 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Joe Elliott

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3452 on: January 20, 2021, 05:36:39 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3453 on: January 20, 2021, 07:01:33 AM »

I must say, I have never looked forward to an inauguration like I am looking forward to tomorrows. I am going to take it all in.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #3454 on: January 20, 2021, 10:29:23 AM »
Don Voyage.

Four more beers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3454 on: January 20, 2021, 10:29:23 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3455 on: January 20, 2021, 10:55:27 AM »
7 hours 13 minutes until Joe Biden becomes President.

#ByeDon