Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 307418 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3432 on: January 19, 2021, 10:15:47 PM »
Advertisement
Because, you keep making the false statement that President Biden said "all the cops are racist". He never said that. You keep making that false claim. All he said were the intersectionists were treated differently than the BLM protestors. And that is a fact.     

Why were they allegedly "treated differently"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3432 on: January 19, 2021, 10:15:47 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3433 on: January 19, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »
No one cares where you live.

Well, apparently you do. You're the one who made an issue out of it. Nobody else did.

You stupidly interjected a bizarre reference to Europe in a post that contained your lame joke.

I heard the joke being told in Europe. On German TV actually. There was nothing stupid of bizarre about that. Btw, it's funny just how much that joke clearly got under your skin. Nothing bad or funny can be said about the Führer, right? Muslims have the same sensitivity when it comes to Mohammad. Go figure....

But if you live there, then all the better.

Who said I live there? Can't you get anything right? But thank you for showing your true fascist colors.

And fascism doesn't come from Europe?  It has existed "throughout the ages"? Wow. 

When "wow" is the only counter argument you can make, it's pretty obvious who is the ignorant one.

Maybe take a high school level history class

Good advice... try it yourself, maybe you learn something for once. My people have been dealing with fascists for 2000 years. I have forgotten more about history than you will ever learn.

You believe Trump would have "surpassed" Germany under Hitler?

Given half a chance? With idiots like you supporting him? Absolutely...

How disrespectful of the millions of victims murdered under the Nazis.  You should be ashamed of your ignorance of history.

Look at my surname, idiot. It should tell you something. Most of my family was killed in concentration camps under the nazis. They lived through the history that you only "know" about from reading books . Show some respect.

Btw, if the nazis "invented" fascism, as you so ignorantly claim, does that mean, in your pathetic opinion, that the Franco regime in Spain wasn't fascist?

No one claimed Nazis invented fascism.  Franco didn't either.  Keep trying.  You are almost there.  If you get it right, I will improve your history grade from an F (imbecile) to a D- (submoron).   You apparently have access to a computer in "Europe."  Maybe try Google.  You are the imbecile comparing Trump to Hitler and suggesting Trump was worse than the murderer of millions of people in the Holocaust.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3434 on: January 19, 2021, 11:47:40 PM »
No one claimed Nazis invented fascism.  Franco didn't either.  Keep trying.  You are almost there.  If you get it right, I will improve your history grade from an F (imbecile) to a D- (submoron).   You apparently have access to a computer in "Europe."  Maybe try Google.  You are the imbecile comparing Trump to Hitler and suggesting Trump was worse than the murderer of millions of people in the Holocaust.

Touchy, am I pissing you off "Richard"?

No one claimed Nazis invented fascism.

Thanks for confirming you consider yourself a "no one"

Where did the Nazis come from fool?  Europe is a hot bed of fascism, white supremacy, and anti-Semitism.  It was invented there.  It is still widespread today.

You are the imbecile comparing Trump to Hitler

And guess what, I'm not the only one.... There are millions who share that opinion.

and suggesting Trump was worse than the murderer of millions of people in the Holocaust.

I didn't suggest anything of the kind. I merely said he could have been, had he stayed in power with the support of idiots like you. As you seem to be ignorant of history, let me help you out; for the first couple of years in power, Hitler was actually considered to be good for the country, and much admired by feeble minds, in much the same way as morons like you praise your beloved Führer.

My family has suffered much at the hand of fascists and we know exactly how to recognize one when we see one. Only ignorant, power hungry, white supremacistst, desperate for power, will continue to apologize for a wanna be dictator like Trump.

I'm truly beginning to feel sorry for you. You actually thought the FBI could send a SWAT team to Chapman's house, despite the fact that he lives in Canada. You foolishly concluded that I lived in Europe, when in fact I'm only staying there, because (unlike you) I can and you are clueless about facts while constantly jumping to wrong conclusions. You're a pathetic loser, "Richard". No wonder, you are a Trump supporter. In the mid thirties those who supported Hitler before anybody else were the town idiots and the nobodies desperate for power. You're repeating history and don't even know it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3434 on: January 19, 2021, 11:47:40 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3436 on: January 20, 2021, 12:29:57 AM »
Touchy, am I pissing you off "Richard"?

No one claimed Nazis invented fascism.

Thanks for confirming you consider yourself a "no one"

You are the imbecile comparing Trump to Hitler

And guess what, I'm not the only one.... There are millions who share that opinion.

and suggesting Trump was worse than the murderer of millions of people in the Holocaust.

I didn't suggest anything of the kind. I merely said he could have been, had he stayed in power with the support of idiots like you. As you seem to be ignorant of history, let me help you out; for the first couple of years in power, Hitler was actually considered to be good for the country, and much admired by feeble minds, in much the same way as morons like you praise your beloved Führer.

My family has suffered much at the hand of fascists and we know exactly how to recognize one when we see one. Only ignorant, power hungry, white supremacistst, desperate for power, will continue to apologize for a wanna be dictator like Trump.

I'm truly beginning to feel sorry for you. You actually thought the FBI could send a SWAT team to Chapman's house, despite the fact that he lives in Canada. You foolishly concluded that I lived in Europe, when in fact I'm only staying there, because (unlike you) I can and you are clueless about facts while constantly jumping to wrong conclusions. You're a pathetic loser, "Richard". No wonder, you are a Trump supporter. In the mid thirties those who supported Hitler before anybody else were the town idiots and the nobodies desperate for power. You're repeating history and don't even know it.

Does it get any nuttier than this?  This one is a keeper in the kook hall of fame:  "You foolishly concluded that I lived in Europe, when in fact I'm only staying there"  HA HA HA  Insane.  Are you off to the bull fights now that you know they have not been banned in "Europe"?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 12:32:33 AM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3436 on: January 20, 2021, 12:29:57 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3437 on: January 20, 2021, 12:34:25 AM »
Does it get any nuttier than this?  Are you off to the bull fights now that you know they have not been banned in "Europe"?

Hilarious...  is Google getting the better of you again?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3438 on: January 20, 2021, 12:39:08 AM »
Hilarious...  is Google getting the better of you again?

Isn't it late in "Europe" where you are "staying" but not "living"?  Any luck figuring out where fascism originated?  Ask someone at the bull fight.  Olé, Olé, Olé!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3438 on: January 20, 2021, 12:39:08 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3439 on: January 20, 2021, 12:47:39 AM »
Isn't it late in "Europe" where you are "staying" but not "living"?  Any luck figuring out where fascism originated?  Ask someone at the bull fight.  Olé, Olé, Olé!

Isn't it late in "Europe" where you are "staying" but not "living"?

No, not really. It's only 0:39 AM or

GMT +1

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 12:49:45 AM by Martin Weidmann »