Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Getting Some Facts Straight About the Single-Bullet Theory  (Read 17233 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Re: Getting Some Facts Straight About the Single-Bullet Theory
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2020, 12:28:22 AM »
Advertisement
Jackie Kennedy
Top - above the forehead   

Theodore White
'In Search of History'
(Warner Books, 1978), pp. 521-522

Why do you keep ignoring Jackie's declassified WC testimony, which the WC omitted, where she said that she was trying to hold the back of JFK's head together? Let's read it yet again:

"I was trying to hold his hair on. But from the front there was nothing. I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on." (5 H 180, declassified version—this portion of her testimony was omitted from the published version, but it was “declassified” in 1972)

Clint Hill saw the wound up-close while on the back hood on the way to the hospital, and he said the large wound was in the "right-rear" part of the head: "The right rear portion of his head was missing" (2 H 141).

What is especially impressive and important about Hill is that he saw this same right-rear head wound again at the Bethesda morgue, when he was called to come to the morgue for the express purpose of viewing and recording JFK's wounds.

And after the autopsy, Tom Robinson, the mortician, reassembled JFK's skull, and he told both the HSCA and the ARRB that the large head wound was in the back of the head--he even diagrammed it for the ARRB. Was he "mistaken"? Did Nurse Bowron make the same "mistake" when she washed the head and packed the large head wound with gauze squares and said the wound was in the "back of the head"?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:32:04 AM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2020, 12:28:22 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2020, 12:47:52 AM »

'OMG'
Oh my gawd

'Gorillas playing basketball'
No they weren't, nor were the testers
Seems the concept is invisible to you

'Seems to me'
It does

'If memory serves'
It did

'Dirty Harvey'
Dirty Harry
'Smith, Wesson.. and me'
Dirty Harvey
Smith, Wesson.. and Lee

'I'm 100% sure Oswald probably did it'
WC: 'Probably'
HSCA: 'Likely'

'Prime suspect'
Feel free to provide a pinch-hitter

'Name your shooter'
See above

'What, too soon?
Well?

'You lot'
Especially you

'Time for your nap, Waldo'
You forgot the milk & cookies

'Lee Harvey Occam-Oswald'
KISSherlock

'I'm innocent
Okay you can go'

[SMIRK]

'Hunter of trolls'
And you're prime suspect

'Two-fer'
Exactly

'Gaslighter'
Get a dictionary

'JAQ'
See above

'BUMP'
Get an urban dictionary

'McAdams says'
Oswald says
Iacoletti says
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 05:52:25 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2020, 01:15:19 AM »
Why do you keep ignoring Jackie's declassified WC testimony, which the WC omitted, where she said that she was trying to hold the back of JFK's head together? Let's read it yet again:

"I was trying to hold his hair on. But from the front there was nothing. I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on." (5 H 180, declassified version—this portion of her testimony was omitted from the published version, but it was “declassified” in 1972)

Clint Hill saw the wound up-close while on the back hood on the way to the hospital, and he said the large wound was in the "right-rear" part of the head: "The right rear portion of his head was missing" (2 H 141).

What is especially impressive and important about Hill is that he saw this same right-rear head wound again at the Bethesda morgue, when he was called to come to the morgue for the express purpose of viewing and recording JFK's wounds.

And after the autopsy, Tom Robinson, the mortician, reassembled JFK's skull, and he told both the HSCA and the ARRB that the large head wound was in the back of the head--he even diagrammed it for the ARRB. Was he "mistaken"? Did Nurse Bowron make the same "mistake" when she washed the head and packed the large head wound with gauze squares and said the wound was in the "back of the head"?

Hill said 'rear portion'. That would include the lateral view, volume-wise. He described the car and even the running boards as 'rear portions', ffs.

You need to link to the Jackie thing

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:17:33 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: August 14, 2020, 01:15:19 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #187 on: August 14, 2020, 02:12:10 AM »

Instead of putting your own biased interpretation in Clint's mouth, let's see what Clint himself meant.

JohnM

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2020, 02:21:20 AM »
     "I could see the back of his head and there was a gaping
      hole above his right ear about the size of my palm."
           -- Clint Hill
              Inside the U.S. Secret Service
              National Geographic

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: August 14, 2020, 02:21:20 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #189 on: August 14, 2020, 06:05:22 AM »
Not only does "the graphic" not have quotation marks, but it has the actual White passage immediately underneath "the graphic".  Not to mention that you didn't even get the wording right of the summarization that you tried to pass off as a Jackie quote.  But that's the kind of sloppiness we've come to expect.

I have no need to 'pass off' anything. You lot have that market cornered.

The graphic is the only thing I recollected. Therefore I posted only that. And I'm not responsible for how White or anyone else chooses to sum up his lengthier description in order to fit a limited space in the overall graphic.

As for the lengthier White description itself, it's wide open to interpretation re 'from the back'.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:22:34 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2020, 04:48:09 PM »
Why do you keep ignoring Jackie's declassified WC testimony, which the WC omitted, where she said that she was trying to hold the back of JFK's head together?

"Ignored"?  Chapman has no friggin' clue what Jackie said.  He reads McAdams' site, misunderstands it, and then misquotes it.  Which is what he does with all the details of the case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: August 14, 2020, 04:48:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #191 on: August 14, 2020, 04:49:19 PM »
Instead of putting your own biased interpretation in Clint's mouth, let's see what Clint himself meant.

What part of "rear quadrant" are you having trouble with?