Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225030 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2784 on: October 26, 2023, 10:08:43 AM »
Advertisement
I think I’ (may) have figured out why Oswald’s head is not visible in Towner film.

It’s because he has his back up against the West wall as he holds out the the banner using the curtain rod.  His head and  part of his body are just inside the angle of shadow from the West wall corner going up the steps.

Thanks for this, Mr. Mason, it's an interesting suggestion. Hughes shows Mr. Oswald's head go in and out of that shadow:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2784 on: October 26, 2023, 10:08:43 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2785 on: October 26, 2023, 12:42:22 PM »
We see a little sliver of her unsleeved raised right arm behind Lady #2's unsleeved raised right arm.

:D :D
You're so full of it.

Now. Have you found a rational explanation yet for the fact that the fluttering coming from Lady #1's hand at no point shows in Bell right behind khaki man's head, as 'it' does (according to your bizarre geometry-breaking claim) in Towner? Your continued avoidance of this problem has been screaming volumes  Thumb1:

I've already dealt with it, the post before last.
Your eyes are telling you that Arce is stood behind and to the left (as we look at it) of Stetson. That Blue Lady is stood behind and left of Arce and that Black Lady is stood behind and left of Blue lady. That they are stood in a diagonal line going backwards with Stetson at the front and Black Lady at the back.
This would put a relatively large distance between Black Lady (#1) and Gray Lady (#2), as Gray Lady, Khaki Man and Stetson are stood in the same forward position.
What you're not realising is that 1) Black Lady is NOT stood behind and to the left of Blue Lady - she is stood directly behind and in between Gray Lady (#2) and Khaki Man and 2) Everyone is stood a lot closer together than you appreciate.
This Weigman pic gives a better understanding of how closely everyone is stood together:

In Bell we see the Lady in Black (#1) with her arm raised stood in between Khaki and Gray.
In Towner we see exactly the same thing.
In Bell we see Lady #1 waving something furiously in her right hand.
In Towner we see exactly the same thing.
In both Towner and Bell, the thing being waved furiously is in perfect sync.

You simply cannot escape the fact that the Lady in Black (#1) is clearly visible in Towner:

You cannot escape the fact that in Towner she has her arm raised and is waving something furiously.
She is in exactly the position we would expect to find her - behind and to the left of Lady#2 and in between Lady#2 and Khaki Man.

You can try and pretend that the black raised arm is a red shirt. That's fine.
Instead of dealing with the points I raise, you can say I'm hallucinating or lost. That's fine.
But you cannot escape the fact that the Lady in Black is clearly visible in Towner.
It's not my fault you don't understand perspective or PoV.

The trouble is you really need me to be wrong. That's why you're in denial.
Otherwise "The Ballad of Oswald's Flag" is no more.

If it's just going to be name calling or stamping your little foot, don't bother.
If it's going to be a genuine argument with evidence to support it, knock yourself out.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 12:43:11 PM by Dan O'meara »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2786 on: October 26, 2023, 12:45:14 PM »
Thanks for this, Mr. Mason, it's an interesting suggestion. Hughes shows Mr. Oswald's head go in and out of that shadow:

You both know it's Lovelady on the steps so give it a rest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2786 on: October 26, 2023, 12:45:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2787 on: October 26, 2023, 01:08:09 PM »
You simply cannot escape the fact that the Lady in Black (#1) is clearly visible in Towner:

~Grin~

This one's up there with mad Mr. Doyle's You cannot escape the fact that Davidson's enhancement shows Sarah Stanton's face.

If the red area in Towner that you have rather bizarrely identified as Lady#1's black [sic.!] arm (despite the fact that she's in short sleeves!) were indeed Lady#1's black arm (despite the fact that she's in short sleeves!), then Bell would be showing what Towner is showing: the fluttering object going directly behind the head of khaki man.

But Bell doesn't show that in the synced frames. As in, at all:

You can keep pushing your geometry-defying hallucination to your heart's content, Mr. O'Meara, but your failure to explain away this simple circumstance means your 'analysis' remains DOA.

P.S. Wiegman does not show Lady#1 in the exact same spot as she's in in Bell/Towner. If it did, then she would show up in Bell very differently: with her face either fully or substantially blocked by khaki man's head. She moved position between Bell/Towner and Wiegman. But nice try!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 01:20:16 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2788 on: October 26, 2023, 01:09:13 PM »
You both know it's Lovelady on the steps so give it a rest.

'You're not still doing the Lovelady-On-A-Box routine, are you?'

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2788 on: October 26, 2023, 01:09:13 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2789 on: October 27, 2023, 12:22:57 AM »
Ok, I think I agree with Dan on this one because of the amazing coincidence of the waving in both Towner and Bell film relative to the black cowboy hat man in white shirt and pants.

But what’s the red element to the right side of the raised black armed waving flag lady, in the Towner film?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2790 on: October 27, 2023, 12:40:39 AM »
Ok, I think I agree with Dan on this one because of the amazing coincidence of the waving in both Towner and Bell film relative to the black cowboy hat man in white shirt and pants.

What amazing coincidence? Lots of people are waving. It's a Presidential Parade.

The fluttering coming from the hand of the lady in black in Bell is, in the synced frames, at all times clearly east of khaki man's head. Therefore it cannot be what shows up right behind khaki man's head in Towner. A geometric impossibility.

And we see Red Shirt Man (Mr. Oswald) in the same spot he was in in Hughes just a couple of seconds ago, his body now moving in sync with the aggressive downward pumping of the flag:

Now that would be an amazing coincidence!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 12:42:02 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2790 on: October 27, 2023, 12:40:39 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2791 on: October 27, 2023, 09:31:31 AM »
What amazing coincidence? Lots of people are waving. It's a Presidential Parade.

The fluttering coming from the hand of the lady in black in Bell is, in the synced frames, at all times clearly east of khaki man's head. Therefore it cannot be what shows up right behind khaki man's head in Towner. A geometric impossibility.

And we see Red Shirt Man (Mr. Oswald) in the same spot he was in in Hughes just a couple of seconds ago, his body now moving in sync with the aggressive downward pumping of the flag:

Now that would be an amazing coincidence!

"The fluttering coming from the hand of the lady in black in Bell is...at all times clearly east of khaki man's head"

« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 09:33:34 AM by Dan O'meara »