Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225172 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2776 on: October 25, 2023, 07:31:15 AM »
Advertisement

Just behind the worker who has his arm across his chest is a figure in black with their arm raised,
In the Bell clip we see Lady#1, dressed in black with her arm raised waving something frantically, stood just behind and to the left (as we see it) of Lady#2
In Towner we see exactly the same thing.

~Yawn~

We see something completely different in Towner.

Bell: the fluttering from Lady#1's hand is clearly NOT, at ANY point, far west enough to go BEHIND the man in khaki's HEAD
Towner: what you are identifying as the fluttering from Lady#1's hand DOES go right behind the man in khaki's HEAD

Look at the paused frame here:

If Bell, in these SYNCED Bell-Towner frames, showed the fluttering from Lady#1's hand go far west enough as to be BEHIND the man in khaki's HEAD, then your claim would be worth considering seriously.
But Bell doesn't show anything like that, making your claim no more than a desperate attempt to gaslight.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 07:48:53 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2776 on: October 25, 2023, 07:31:15 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2777 on: October 25, 2023, 10:47:30 AM »
~Yawn~

We see something completely different in Towner.

Bell: the fluttering from Lady#1's hand is clearly NOT, at ANY point, far west enough to go BEHIND the man in khaki's HEAD
Towner: what you are identifying as the fluttering from Lady#1's hand DOES go right behind the man in khaki's HEAD

Look at the paused frame here:

If Bell, in these SYNCED Bell-Towner frames, showed the fluttering from Lady#1's hand go far west enough as to be BEHIND the man in khaki's HEAD, then your claim would be worth considering seriously.
But Bell doesn't show anything like that, making your claim no more than a desperate attempt to gaslight.

We've been here before, when you were in your Prayer Man 'zone'.
I've demonstrated, beyond doubt, that in both Towner and Bell there is a figure dressed in black, with a raised arm, behind and to the left (as we look at it) of Lady#2.
You haven't dealt with a single argument I've put forward.
Instead you've tried to insist that the raised, black arm in Towner is actually a red shirt [ ???]
You've insisted that Lady#1 is "comprehensively obscured" behind Lady#2. You've not offered a supporting argument for this and no evidence to support it. You've just blurted it out and, as I know from past experience, you will stick to it as a "fact".
But if Lady#1 is comprehensively obscured behind Lady#2 then Danny Arce should be comprehensively obscured behind White Stetson man. But he isn't. Like Lady#2 he is clearly visible behind the person in front.
And, even if Lady#2 were comprehensively obscured behind Lady#1, her raised arm should still be visible - don't you agree?

But she isn't comprehensively obscured.
She is partially obscured.
And now we have you simply showing Bell and Towner and stamping your little foot down and insisting it can't be so. Simply because you say so.
But I say look again.
See that in Towner the raised arm of Lady#2 is almost touching the shoulder of Khaki Man but in Bell there is a much larger gap between them.
That is the clue that will help you understand what's going on.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 10:50:17 AM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2778 on: October 25, 2023, 01:32:53 PM »
I've demonstrated, beyond doubt, that in both Towner and Bell there is a figure dressed in black, with a raised arm, behind and to the left (as we look at it) of Lady#2.

No, that's demonstrated only for Bell

You haven't dealt with a single argument I've put forward.
Instead you've tried to insist that the raised, black arm in Towner is actually a red shirt [ ???]
You've insisted that Lady#1 is "comprehensively obscured" behind Lady#2. You've not offered a supporting argument for this and no evidence to support it. You've just blurted it out and, as I know from past experience, you will stick to it as a "fact".
But if Lady#1 is comprehensively obscured behind Lady#2 then Danny Arce should be comprehensively obscured behind White Stetson man. But he isn't. Like Lady#2 he is clearly visible behind the person in front.
And, even if Lady#2 were comprehensively obscured behind Lady#1, her raised arm should still be visible - don't you agree?

But she isn't comprehensively obscured.
She is partially obscured.
And now we have you simply showing Bell and Towner and stamping your little foot down and insisting it can't be so. Simply because you say so.
But I say look again.
See that in Towner the raised arm of Lady#2 is almost touching the shoulder of Khaki Man but in Bell there is a much larger gap between them.
That is the clue that will help you understand what's going on.

You're still lost.

Try shocking your brain out of its latest hallucination by noting that Mr. Danny Arce is further south than the lady in blue, who is in turn further south than Lady#1 (the lady in black)

Then ask yourself: How will this disposition of figures present itself to Miss Towner's camera?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2778 on: October 25, 2023, 01:32:53 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2779 on: October 25, 2023, 08:51:58 PM »
I think I’ (may) have figured out why Oswald’s head is not visible in Towner film.

It’s because he has his back up against the West wall as he holds out the the banner using the curtain rod.  His head and  part of his body are just inside the angle of shadow from the West wall corner going up the steps.

This is also possibly why his head is not visible in the Altgens Cronkite version photo while at the same time there is a bit of almost horizontal THIN black slash cutting across the lower part of Loveladys  white shirt.  (That slash that we surmised might be a bottle is perhaps actually the curtain rod.) Oswald had just possibly lowered the banner slightly  at this point some 3 seconds beyond Towner film frames.

The dark shadow anomaly on the left side of Lovelady in Weigman is  perhaps because it was added to obscure Oswald and or banner (or both).

The  speculative scenario therefore is :

Oswald at about 12:29, brought out a 24” length x6” width paper bag that contained a banner rolled up around a curtain rod and he took up a position on the front steps just behind Carl Jones, and against the West wall.

Oswald remained standing up against the West wall as he took out his banner on curtain rod from the osier bag, letting the later bag fell to the steps were it could have e been blown to the East side over to where a woman saw it and head it up some 20 seconds later in the Darnell film.

Probability question:

How plausible is it that Oswald was able to slip out the TSBD front door, go behind the fat Mr.Williams , Mr.Shelly, and Buell W. Frazier, passing also by PM (or woman) figure and then down the west sidesteps close to the West wall, just across from Lovelady , and none of those persons “remember” seeing Oswald?

Answer:  Its plausible because Oswald was a slender 130 lb man only 5’9” tall who was a nobody employee whom came out  at 12:29 AS there was heightened Anticipation level of those persons on the steps whom  were therefore fixated upon the impending arrival of the JFK limo about to reach Houston street and turn towards the TSBD.)

Now all we have to do is PROVE this using info from Mr.Fords other  in depth threads pertaining
to the paper bag and the documents concerning the curtain rods.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2780 on: October 25, 2023, 09:36:16 PM »
No, that's demonstrated only for Bell

You're still lost.

Try shocking your brain out of its latest hallucination by noting that Mr. Danny Arce is further south than the lady in blue, who is in turn further south than Lady#1 (the lady in black)

Then ask yourself: How will this disposition of figures present itself to Miss Towner's camera?

Mr. Danny Arce is further south than the lady in blue,

Agreed

lady in blue, who is in turn further south than Lady#1 (the lady in black)

I believe this is where you're going wrong.
The lady in black is stood alongside the lady in blue with a gap between them [IMO]

Where is the arm of the lady in black in Towner as far as you're concerned.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2780 on: October 25, 2023, 09:36:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2781 on: October 26, 2023, 12:16:42 AM »
I believe this is where you're going wrong.
The lady in black is stood alongside the lady in blue with a gap between them [IMO]

Even if that were the case, then expecting the fluttering from Lady #1's hand to show up to Miss Towner's camera right behind the head of khaki man would be as idiotic as expecting the lady in blue's head to be hidden behind the head of Lady #2

Beyond absurd

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2782 on: October 26, 2023, 01:22:35 AM »
Even if that were the case, then expecting the fluttering from Lady #1's hand to show up to Miss Towner's camera right behind the head of khaki man would be as idiotic as expecting the lady in blue's head to be hidden behind the head of Lady #2

Beyond absurd

I'll try again, for what it's worth...

Where is the arm of the lady in black in Towner as far as you're concerned?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2782 on: October 26, 2023, 01:22:35 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2783 on: October 26, 2023, 09:41:31 AM »
I'll try again, for what it's worth...

Where is the arm of the lady in black in Towner as far as you're concerned?

We see a little sliver of her unsleeved raised right arm behind Lady #2's unsleeved raised right arm.

Now. Have you found a rational explanation yet for the fact that the fluttering coming from Lady #1's hand at no point shows in Bell right behind khaki man's head, as 'it' does (according to your bizarre geometry-breaking claim) in Towner? Your continued avoidance of this problem has been screaming volumes  Thumb1: