Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225024 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2744 on: October 20, 2023, 11:08:44 AM »
Advertisement
Here's a side-by-side of the mystery man in Alyea and Lovelady, taken from the Martin film. It's the best match for their profiles I could make, both men at almost full profile.
As far as I'm concerned they are clearly two different people. The hairline of each man, particularly around the ear, are completely different, as is the shape of their heads.

The mystery man is dressed in casual clothing, certainly not that of a law enforcement officer. This means he can must surely be an unidentified TSBD employee.
He does not appear to be dressed as an office worker. He appears to be wearing a lighter coloured/white t-shirt under an off white, open-necked shirt. He is not wearing a tie.
This suggests he is one of "Truly's boys".
Under these circumstances he can only be Jack Dougherty.
Dougherty was around 6'2" tall when he was 18 years old, the mystery man is a noticeably tall person.
Dougherty testifies that by the time he reached the sixth floor the rifle had been found and the Alyea clip is taken on the sixth floor not long after the discovery of the rifle.

Hi Dan, I finally found the picture that I had been talking about. I cannot tell you anything about it. I just thought the man looked a lot like Jack and matched the man on the sixth floor. He has a pencil behind his right ear, just like Troy Eugene West! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2744 on: October 20, 2023, 11:08:44 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2745 on: October 21, 2023, 02:11:50 AM »
All those photos are of men wearing white shirt WITH A COLLAR!

Our 6th floor Billy Lovelady similar looking face man has on a white shirt WITHOUT a collar.

And as to the reason the other men on the 6th floor are keeping ON their the jackets is because they are DOD, FBI, and HAVE to because it’s required uniform.

(One exception  was Lt.Day who is his short sleeve shirt handling the MC rifle )

Lovejady on the other hand was just an TSBD employee most notably a labor worker as opposed to office personnel and it was standard practice to allow these workers, like Oswald , to work in just their T-shirt because the building could get hot on some floors like the 5th and 6th not having central AC .

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2746 on: October 21, 2023, 09:12:58 AM »

Our 6th floor Billy Lovelady similar looking face man has on a white shirt WITHOUT a collar.

And as to the reason the other men on the 6th floor are keeping ON their the jackets is because they are DOD, FBI, and HAVE to because it’s required uniform.

(One exception  was Lt.Day who is his short sleeve shirt handling the MC rifle )

Lovejady on the other hand was just an TSBD employee most notably a labor worker as opposed to office personnel and it was standard practice to allow these workers, like Oswald , to work in just their T-shirt because the building could get hot on some floors like the 5th and 6th not having central AC .

Yeah Zeon, we've gone past having to make up silly excuses for why Lovelady might have taken his shirt off.
We're on to photographic evidence that demonstrates the two men are completely different.

All what photos?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 09:52:37 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2746 on: October 21, 2023, 09:12:58 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2747 on: October 21, 2023, 01:40:53 PM »
Yeah Zeon, we've gone past having to make up silly excuses for why Lovelady might have taken his shirt off.
We're on to photographic evidence that demonstrates the two men are completely different.

"Photographic evidence", lol.

Mr. Lovelady took off his shirt. Mr. Lovelady stood on a box. The rest is just your hallucination

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2748 on: October 21, 2023, 03:01:02 PM »
I have to hold my hands up and say it looks like I got it wrong about Lovelady on a box.
The picture I used to compare Lovelady with the mystery man shows Lovelady with a really sloping forehead and a completely different hairline.
I just assumed the guy pictured outside the TSBD building was Lovelady because of the shirt.

However, I came across a mugshot of Lovelady which shows a completely different profile and, when rotated slightly, is a really good match for the mystery man.

It was an honest mistake, made because I assumed the guy in the Martin and Hughes films was Lovelady. Now I'm not so sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2748 on: October 21, 2023, 03:01:02 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2749 on: October 21, 2023, 04:46:08 PM »
It was an honest mistake, made because I assumed the guy in the Martin and Hughes films was Lovelady. Now I'm not so sure.

An honest mistake, but one defended dishonestly with the trademark O'Meara arrogance we've come to know and love.

And you're still lost in cluelessness:

Wanna go extra-shiny tinfoil hat on us with that DPD footage?

And what, pray, happens now to "He appears to be wearing a lighter coloured/white t-shirt under an off white, open-necked shirt"? That's right----------you got that completely wrong too.

Steer clear of the visual record in future, Mr. O'Meara, it only brings out the angry clown in you

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 04:48:25 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2750 on: October 21, 2023, 05:42:30 PM »
So!

Back to reality................

I have four simple questions for anyone on Team Keep LHO Off Dem Steps (well, anyone other than Mr. O'Meara, who is excused on compassionate grounds) that doubts my claim that Towner shows Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald in the doorway waving a flag at Pres. Kennedy whilst Mr. Billy Lovelady is seated on the steps just to his east:

1. What do YOU believe is being waved here?

2. Where do YOU believe it is being waved from?

3. Who do YOU believe is waving it?

4. To whom do YOU believe the red area behind the flag, marked below by yellow arrows, belongs?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2750 on: October 21, 2023, 05:42:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2751 on: October 21, 2023, 07:15:54 PM »

I believe that the screen grab from the Martin film doesn't have the correct aspect ratio.