Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225081 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2736 on: October 18, 2023, 10:26:20 AM »
Advertisement
At 10:10 in the video below we see Fritz as he walks into the area containing the rifle. The other side of the boxes is swarming with law enforcement officers. As Fritz moves across we see the area that the mystery man is stood in. This area is also swarming with officers (highlighted in red):

There are other moments in the video when we see this area crowded by officers milling about. The area in question is between the stairs and the elevators and would have been kept clear for freedom of movement.

Is it Lovelady stood on a box after taking his shirt off?
Why would he be stood on a box? In his HSCA interview, Lovelady repeats that he stayed by the elevator while he was on the sixth floor (it is interesting that Lovelady, Shelley and Dougherty all testify that they were present on the sixth floor around the time the rifle discovery).
Why did he take his shirt off, the room is full of men wearing full suits. many wearing hats. They don't seem to be affected by the heat?

It seems to me it's equally possible that we are looking at a tall man. Not an extraordinarily tall man. Just someone well over six feet tall.
It seems to me it's equally possible it's someone who didn't remove any clothes, who was just wearing what they were wearing.
This doesn't require a lot of unnecessary assumptions that seem unsupported by what evidence little is available.

What is clear is that the mystery man is not a police officer. He can only be an employee of the TSBD. And not an office worker.
This leaves two realistic choices - it is either Lovelady on a box wearing different clothes or it's the very tall Jack Dougherty wearing his own clothes.

I don't know if James Hackerott is around anymore but it would be great if he could use his "stacking" method on the short piece of video footage in which the mystery man appears.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 10:29:09 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2736 on: October 18, 2023, 10:26:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2737 on: October 18, 2023, 12:59:16 PM »
What is clear is that the mystery man is not a police officer. He can only be an employee of the TSBD. And not an office worker.
This leaves two realistic choices - it is either Lovelady on a box wearing different clothes or it's the very tall Jack Dougherty wearing his own clothes.

So, after all your huffing and puffing, you are now forced to accept that Mr. Lovelady standing on a box is indeed a realistic explanation?

Splendid. Your wild notion that 'mystery man' (~grin~) might be your accused assassin Mr. Dougherty can now be consigned to the trash can--------along with what little was left of your credibility as a student of the visual record.

Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2738 on: October 18, 2023, 04:52:20 PM »
So, after all your huffing and puffing, you are now forced to accept that Mr. Lovelady standing on a box is indeed a realistic explanation?

Splendid. Your wild notion that 'mystery man' (~grin~) might be your accused assassin Mr. Dougherty can now be consigned to the trash can--------along with what little was left of your credibility as a student of the visual record.

Thumb1:

The Fantastical Mr Ford rides in on his unicorn again.
Your "Multi-racial Assassination Death Squad Roaming Around the TSBD Building" theory [MADS for short] is the product of a truly fevered imagination.
Only to be outdone by your "Oswald Rolling Out a Banner" theory.
But none are as ridiculous as your "Prayer Man" theory.
What a joke that was. Glad to see you woke up from that nightmare but, oh, those wasted years.

And what about my crazy "Mystery Man" theory.
An really tall, unidentified TSBD employee appears in Alyea's film. Only Jack Dougherty fits that bill.
The film is taken in the immediate aftermath of the rifle's discovery, before Day has picked it up to inspect it.
In his WC testimony Dougherty states - "...by the time I got to the sixth floor, they had found a gun..."
A really tall, unidentified TSBD employee is filmed on the 6th floor after the rifle's discovery.
What a crazy theory!

Or is it really sensible?
Obviously, my suspicion that Dougherty was the shooter is at odds with your MADS theory, so it's little wonder you're hostile to it.
Just like you were hostile with anyone who challenged your "Prayer Man" theory [or any other of your half-baked theories for that matter].
As such, any 'cririque' coming from your direction will be treated with the pinch of salt it deserves.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2738 on: October 18, 2023, 04:52:20 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2739 on: October 18, 2023, 05:32:04 PM »
Hi Alan and Dan, Back in 2013 when I saw this picture, I said stuff like it has to be Jack Edwin Dougherty because he could whip Billy Nolan Lovelady with one hand tied behind his back. Steve Logan chimed in and said that it was Billy and he was sure of it. Gary Mack wrote me and said that he has a crystal clear copy of the Alyea film, and it was definitely Lovelady. I disagreed with both of them, and I posted a picture from a FBI Mugshots page of a man with a policeman with a pencil behind I think his left ear, dressed in a white shirt that looked like Dougherty to me. I have searched for probably six months, and I cannot find this page with that picture anymore. Later on I think it was a man named Clyde Billington who out of the blue posted this Allen picture and said that it was Jack Dougherty on the West side behind the glass and Ochus Campbell in the doorway. I said that it probably was Jack but the man in the doorway is Otis Williams. Mr. Billington never responded or posted another post again. A couple of years later, I decided that it was Billy Lovelady. But today, I could go either way. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 05:34:50 PM by Michael Welch »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2740 on: October 18, 2023, 07:08:35 PM »
Hi Alan and Dan, Back in 2013 when I saw this picture, I said stuff like it has to be Jack Edwin Dougherty because he could whip Billy Nolan Lovelady with one hand tied behind his back. Steve Logan chimed in and said that it was Billy and he was sure of it. Gary Mack wrote me and said that he has a crystal clear copy of the Alyea film, and it was definitely Lovelady. I disagreed with both of them, and I posted a picture from a FBI Mugshots page of a man with a policeman with a pencil behind I think his left ear, dressed in a white shirt that looked like Dougherty to me. I have searched for probably six months, and I cannot find this page with that picture anymore. Later on I think it was a man named Clyde Billington who out of the blue posted this Allen picture and said that it was Jack Dougherty on the West side behind the glass and Ochus Campbell in the doorway. I said that it probably was Jack but the man in the doorway is Otis Williams. Mr. Billington never responded or posted another post again. A couple of years later, I decided that it was Billy Lovelady. But today, I could go either way. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

I believe the man behind the window is this guy:

He is widely believed to be Robert Edwards, one of the eye-witnesses who testified that the man in the SN was wearing an open-necked white shirt - an item of clothing Oswald wasn't wearing that day and did not have in his possessions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2740 on: October 18, 2023, 07:08:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2741 on: October 18, 2023, 07:55:05 PM »
The Fantastical Mr Ford rides in on his unicorn again.
Your "Multi-racial Assassination Death Squad Roaming Around the TSBD Building" theory [MADS for short] is the product of a truly fevered imagination.
Only to be outdone by your "Oswald Rolling Out a Banner" theory.
But none are as ridiculous as your "Prayer Man" theory.
What a joke that was. Glad to see you woke up from that nightmare but, oh, those wasted years.

Mr. DAN O'MEARA: You're not still doing the Lovelady-On-A-Box routine, are you?
Mr. DAN O'MEARA [a couple of days later]: This leaves two realistic choices - it is either Lovelady on a box [....]

:D

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2742 on: October 18, 2023, 08:15:43 PM »
I believe the man behind the window is this guy:

He is widely believed to be Robert Edwards, one of the eye-witnesses who testified that the man in the SN was wearing an open-necked white shirt - an item of clothing Oswald wasn't wearing that day and did not have in his possessions.

Hi Dan, No, I do not think it is Robert Edwards behind the glass. However, you are definitely correct about Robert Edwards. Ronald Fischer is right behind him. What you and I need to do together is make a timeline of the Dealey Plaza events. Like the Allen picture you just posted would probably be around 1:00 pm. The one I posted would possibly be around 12:40pm. But in my opinion something needs to be done! Thank you as always for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2742 on: October 18, 2023, 08:15:43 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2743 on: October 20, 2023, 07:05:08 AM »
Here's a side-by-side of the mystery man in Alyea and Lovelady, taken from the Martin film. It's the best match for their profiles I could make, both men at almost full profile.
As far as I'm concerned they are clearly two different people. The hairline of each man, particularly around the ear, are completely different, as is the shape of their heads.

The mystery man is dressed in casual clothing, certainly not that of a law enforcement officer. This means he can must surely be an unidentified TSBD employee.
He does not appear to be dressed as an office worker. He appears to be wearing a lighter coloured/white t-shirt under an off white, open-necked shirt. He is not wearing a tie.
This suggests he is one of "Truly's boys".
Under these circumstances he can only be Jack Dougherty.
Dougherty was around 6'2" tall when he was 18 years old, the mystery man is a noticeably tall person.
Dougherty testifies that by the time he reached the sixth floor the rifle had been found and the Alyea clip is taken on the sixth floor not long after the discovery of the rifle.