Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225015 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2704 on: October 09, 2023, 05:36:40 AM »
Advertisement
Where Chris Davidsons red arrow points to in that last post of Hughes film clip is the white blob that I was asking about.  So do THREE of us  agree now ,  that white blob with sliver of red  probably Lovelady sitting on the steps partly obscured by the blue shirt girl on the pedestal?

Where would Oswald have left his bottle after he finished it (presumably taking the last drop in Hughes film)?

He would have had to put the bottle down to display his banner would he not?

Or could he hold the banner in one hand whike keeping The coke bottle in the other hand so that he’s captured in Altgens raising the bottle AGAIN?

Or is that Cronkite version Altgens 6 photo anomaly of the  dark slash across Loveladys white shirt a Portion of Curtain rod instead of a bottle?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2704 on: October 09, 2023, 05:36:40 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #2705 on: October 09, 2023, 11:00:52 AM »
So Alan you no longer believe that PM is Oswald? Including in the Weigman film?

Fred

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2706 on: October 09, 2023, 12:04:34 PM »
So Alan you no longer believe that PM is Oswald? Including in the Weigman film?

Fred

Mr. Clements, I believe PM in Wiegman may very well be Mr. Oswald, standing just where we've seen him seconds earlier in the Hughes film (though now with a fake shadow added to his person to obscure his identity).

However, the emergence of the clearer Darnell frame below rules him out categorically IMO as PM in Darnell. By the time Mr. Darnell captures the front steps, Mr. Oswald is already gone from them.

I believe, in short, that PM in Wiegman and PM in Darnell are two different people.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 12:06:51 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2706 on: October 09, 2023, 12:04:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2707 on: October 09, 2023, 12:16:16 PM »
Where Chris Davidsons red arrow points to in that last post of Hughes film clip is the white blob that I was asking about.  So do THREE of us  agree now ,  that white blob with sliver of red  probably Lovelady sitting on the steps partly obscured by the blue shirt girl on the pedestal?

I think it's a strong hypothesis, Mr. Mason, but am honestly unsure if we can rule out 100% that it is another reflection in the glass doorway from Mr. Oswald's shirt.

What is certain is that a red-sleeved arm does make a brief appearance back there in perfect sync with Mr. Oswald westward lean: it's clearly a reflection from his right arm (the one holding the Coke). Might the red area found by Mr. Davidson be high enough to possibly belong to the main body of that shirt? Needs further patient study IMO..........
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 12:17:29 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2708 on: October 09, 2023, 02:12:48 PM »
Mr. Shelley tells this to FBI on 18 March 1964.

I suspect Mr. Lovelady may indeed have been seated in the doorway as Pres. Kennedy was passing. His view, however, was suddenly obscured by the energetic waving of a flag by his co-worker, Mr. Lee Oswald. An irritated Mr. Lovelady rises to his feet to see over the flag.

This would explain the fact that a standing Mr. Lovelady is not evident in Towner

Apropos!

Consider for a moment the odd choice of nearly every occupant of the doorway to stand on its east side. It would have been perfectly easy to get a good view of the motorcade (and a better one, if one wished to see as much as possible of Pres. & Mrs. Kennedy on Houston and turning onto Elm) by standing on the west side.

And yet just about everyone avoids standing on the west side.

I believe there is a simple explanation for this: courtesy.

In the run-up to the motorcade's arrival in Dealey Plaza, Mr. Lovelady and perhaps one or two others were sitting on the upper steps on the west side of the doorway. To take up a standing position in front of someone who is sitting is---rude.

Mr. Lovelady was in effect hogging most of the west side for himself---------right up to the time of the motorcade's arrival.

Even Mrs. Madie Reese presses against the center railing out of consideration for the seated man behind her (look at her in Bell). And the black man in blue down by the western column stays in close to the column. Leaving Mr. Lovelady a decent vantage point looking out of the doorway.

A packed east side; a thinly peopled west side: easily explained by a laid-back Mr. Lovelady's decision to sit down and stay down.

And he only rose to his feet when his view of Pres. Kennedy was rudely blocked by a flag being waved energetically right in front of him. Had Mr. Oswald not spoiled his view like this, Mr. Lovelady would have watched the limousine pass by without bothering to take to his feet. Only the sound of gunfire several seconds later would have startled him out of his sedentary position.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 05:16:02 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2708 on: October 09, 2023, 02:12:48 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2709 on: October 09, 2023, 05:21:44 PM »
Mrs. Madie Reese is shown in Bell with her right hand raised to her face, making no appreciable movement at all.

And Mr. Blue (the black man in front of Red Shirt Man) has just raised his left arm in Hughes, revealing that he is holding nothing in it.

The only person who can possibly be energetically waving that object in the doorway is Red Shirt Man.

Which means that those who cling to the old identification of Red Shirt Man in Hughes as Mr. Billy Lovelady are committed to the following claim:

'Mr. Lovelady out of nowhere started energetically waving at least one flag (or somesuch) at Pres. Kennedy, and his doing so went unnoticed by everyone there---------including himself.'

:D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 05:22:27 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2710 on: October 09, 2023, 05:45:03 PM »
It's seems hard to imagine that by correcting the color cast in Towner that we end up with the white blob in Hughes.
Here's Towner slowed down to 6fps and stabilized. Does it appear as though that person (white blob Hughes/orange figure Towner) is waving with both arms not including the flag object bouncing around?
I'm not seeing that figure as sitting down.
https://vimeo.com/872621384?share=copy

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2710 on: October 09, 2023, 05:45:03 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2711 on: October 09, 2023, 09:45:27 PM »
It's seems hard to imagine that by correcting the color cast in Towner that we end up with the white blob in Hughes.
Here's Towner slowed down to 6fps and stabilized. Does it appear as though that person (white blob Hughes/orange figure Towner) is waving with both arms not including the flag object bouncing around?
I'm not seeing that figure as sitting down.
https://vimeo.com/872621384?share=copy

Another revelatory stabilization, Mr. Davidson----------thank you so much!  Thumb1:

If it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to post this here as a gif? I'd be most grateful