Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224993 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2680 on: October 05, 2023, 09:30:41 PM »
Advertisement
She appears to be on the south side of Elm. I believe that's her starting near the corner in Hughes, stepping up onto the curb. If she made it to the location of the red sleeve seen in Bell, it doesn't appear as if she would be tall enough to land where we see the red sleeve from Bell's pespective. imo

Here's a back/forth loop for tracking movement.

Hi Chris, Yes, that looks like her! To me after studying it some more, it looks like the Mystery camera carrying Lady in Blue, Rosemary Willis, and the Lady in White with the Red Sleeves showing, all bunch up together in between Billy and Maddie on film. There is a white head and a red dress left arm that is sorted out in the Bell film to the right of Billy. That is why it looks like the person is facing Billy because it is the lady in the red dress and the white coat and white hat facing West on South Elm Street. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2680 on: October 05, 2023, 09:30:41 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #2681 on: October 05, 2023, 10:17:03 PM »
Hi Chris, Yes, that looks like her! To me after studying it some more, it looks like the Mystery camera carrying Lady in Blue, Rosemary Willis, and the Lady in White with the Red Sleeves showing, all bunch up together in between Billy and Maddie on film. There is a white head and a red dress left arm that is sorted out in the Bell film to the right of Billy. That is why it looks like the person is facing Billy because it is the lady in the red dress and the white coat and white hat facing West on South Elm Street. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

The Mystery Camera Lady

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2682 on: October 05, 2023, 10:48:03 PM »
Anyone on the south side of Elm St, who ends up in front of the steps from Bell's perspective, is too low to be the red sleeve person. In fact, look at the people running towards the steps across the street from the TSBD. The person with the red sleeve is high up on the TSBD steps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2682 on: October 05, 2023, 10:48:03 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2683 on: October 05, 2023, 10:58:56 PM »
These two were on the steps I believe. If the woman in red has long sleeves on, my bet is on her, as that color more closely matches the colors we see in Bell.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2684 on: October 05, 2023, 11:48:22 PM »
The Mystery Camera Lady

Thank you Duncan! Thank you Chris! The Mystery Camera Lady in Blue does appear to be stopping to take a picture and would bunch up with Rosemary Willis and the Lady in White. However, like you say Chris, they would be too low in Bell. Ironically Chris, the two people you point out as possibilities to be on the steps are not on the steps. Roy Edward Lewis is out on the grass near the Presidential limo, and Carolyn Arnold is standing out on Elm Street with her girlfriends! Thank you both for everything that you do! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2684 on: October 05, 2023, 11:48:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2685 on: October 06, 2023, 01:13:36 AM »

I would caution against the assumption that the figure taken to be Mr. Lovelady in Bell is too wide to be one person.

Sure, when one looks at the women lower in the frame (i.e. the women out front in the line of spectators on the north side of Elm), he looks too big.

But check out 'Cowboy Man In White', or Mr. Danny Arce just beside him, or the bulky man in working khaki a little west of then. Then compare 'Lovelady'.

The aforementioned 'small' women are turned a little east to see the limousine, so we're not seeing their full width. This is not the case with 'Cowboy Man' & Co.

More to the point, look at Mrs. Madie Reese in white just in front of 'Lovelady'. Admittedly, she's a big lady, but in proximity to her 'Lovelady' doesn't look improbably big.

We have to bear in mind that Mr. Bell is filming from quite some distance away, so the difference in stature between folks standing out by the street on north side of Elm and folks in doorway may not be so pronounced as one might expect. And look at the folks by the concrete reflecting pool (south side of Elm)----------they're not greatly larger than folks across the street.

At the distance at which Bell is filming, the difference in size between north-side-of-Elm streetside spectators and doorway occupants is not nearly so big as in, say, Towner, which is filmed much closer.

All that said, I still think we may be getting a bit of Mr. Oswald's reddish shirt in Bell.

And I continue to be troubled by the improbable squareness of the white 'Lovelady tshirt':

I also must once again draw attention to the WHITE and BLUE in FRONT of Mr. Lovelady in these frames here--------------can anyone offer an explanation for these colors other than the one I have given?

Because the story we have been told is that this is Mr. Lovelady emerging from behind 'Carl Edward Jones'. How the heck does 'Carl Edward Jones' yield WHITE and BLUE?

I propose that the blue belongs to the black gentleman's upraised left arm (which we have already seen in Hughes), and the white to Mr. Oswald's tshirt.

Remember: this black gentleman shows up wearing BLUE in the Hughes film:

Now! If you're serious about finding THIS fellow in white on the left-----------

--------------then the tall man standing straight across from Mr. Blue, on the EAST side of the doorway, is a much better bet:

His presence there appears to have gone unnoticed before now. There may be a reason for that................

And let us note, finally, that by the time of Darnell he has vacated his spot on the lower east side of the doorway:

« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 02:22:09 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2686 on: October 06, 2023, 01:39:34 AM »
Thank you Duncan! Thank you Chris! The Mystery Camera Lady in Blue does appear to be stopping to take a picture and would bunch up with Rosemary Willis and the Lady in White. However, like you say Chris, they would be too low in Bell. Ironically Chris, the two people you point out as possibilities to be on the steps are not on the steps. Roy Edward Lewis is out on the grass near the Presidential limo, and Carolyn Arnold is standing out on Elm Street with her girlfriends! Thank you both for everything that you do! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael
Eliminated. Thanks for that. I didn't see her in Bell, initially.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2686 on: October 06, 2023, 01:39:34 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2687 on: October 06, 2023, 03:23:26 AM »
I would caution against the assumption that the figure taken to be Mr. Lovelady in Bell is too wide to be one person.
All that said, I still think we may be getting a bit of Mr. Oswald's reddish shirt in Bell.
Alan,
I have never been under the assumption that the red clothing in Bell belonged to one person.
Yes, agree. One of those two red clothed figures in Bell could be Oswald.