Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225145 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2656 on: October 02, 2023, 04:05:03 PM »
Advertisement
Friends, it is hard to convey how foolish I find the behavior of those who continue to stake all on the PM-in-Darnell=LHO claim.

Coming up to the 60th anniversary, they are creating the utterly false impression that Mr. Oswald's claim that he "went outside to watch P. Parade" can ONLY be vindicated by the finding that he is Prayer Man in Darnell.

In doing this, and with such vehemence and such disregard for what the latest evidence shows, they are setting the stage for what will look to everyone else like the complete collapse of the Oswald-Out-Front idea.

And this just at a time when

a) the PM-in-Darnell=LHO claim has been euthanized by the clearer Darnell frame that has emerged

b) Mr. Oswald's actual location in the doorway has been found

2013 saw an important research push. But 2023 trumps it by a big margin.

As I have had cause to note before, the capacity of many CTers to look a gift horse in the mouth is most impressive.............. But: the penny WILL drop.  Thumb1:

Going beyond the hoopla surrounding Prayer Man, I thought the discovery of the "Hosty Notes" itself should have received far more attention/scrutiny from the JFK Assassination Research Community. The hand writting on those alleged "Hosty Notes"  should have been analyzed by multiple credible sources followed by an exhaustive combing of the National Archives for other JFK Assassination related material that has been overlooked within the catacombs of that labyrinth for the last 60 years. Just me, but once again the JFK Assassination Research Community has FAILED to focus its' attention on unearthing FACTS vs chasing media attention = $$$. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2656 on: October 02, 2023, 04:05:03 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #2657 on: October 02, 2023, 04:23:21 PM »
Hi Royell, I do not know if I can help you with that particular picture. I can do this: Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

In this Cabluck photograph we have two boys running on the sidewalk. The two boys from the North Arcade have left the Arcade and are running too.

In the next Cabluck photograph, the four boys are running together. Robert MacNeil has just left the Press Bus and is on the sidewalk near Ike Altgens, and he is running too.

In this Cabluck and Cancellare combination, it has the boys labelled.

Here is an uncropped version of the Cancellare photograph including Robert MacNeil this time.

This is Bond 6. Maybe this is the picture you were thinking of.

Michael - Thanks but none of these is the photo I am looking for. Bond gets close to that same time frame and LOS, but still no cigar. The Photo I seek is highlighted in "The Killing Of A President" by Groden on pages 54-57. Personally, I believe that "Gordon Arnold Area" from the picket fence over to the short block wall is an area on the Knoll that we do Not know jack about. Darnell has some blurry frames from down inside that general area, but nothing anybody can hang their hat on as to DETAIL within this possible shooter space. This is the same area that Lee Bowers was eyeballing shortly before the JFK Motorcade went onto Houston and then quickly onto Elm. From his 2nd story railroad tower vantage point, Bowers was looking Straight Down both sides of the Picket Fence. That day, nobody had a better look at both sides of the Picket Fence Area before, during, and after the JFK Assassination than Lee Bowers. Nobody.   

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2658 on: October 02, 2023, 07:41:32 PM »
@Michael Welch: Thank you for your input on Billy Lovelady in Weigman film and the Altgens 6 photo which do coincide.

But as Mr. Ford has already explained, the Hughes film had Lovelady right adjacent to the west wall and so it’s a question if Lovejady did actually move to the center handrail position during the Towner film and if that’s  the explanation for this swath of red seen thru the foliage in Towner film that’s too wide ti be just one person OR..

Are there TWO persons with reddish shirts and Oswald was the one in Hughes against the west wall while Lovelady was at the center hand rail ( middle ) of the steps but was obscured in Hughes film by the blue shirt man in the pedistal?

I think Alan and I arrived at this latter scenario because of the 4 anomalies in Altgens 6 photo and Weigman film:

1. The strange shadow on the right side of Lovelady’s body in Weigman film clip
2. The Cronkite version of Altgens 6 photo which shows what appears to be a forearm raised up with what looks like a bottle (darkhorizontal slash) that cuts across the white shirt part of Loveladys body.
3. The 2nd version of Altgens 6 photo which shows the firearm ( and bottle) have been basically erased by coloring over it with the shirt texture pattern of Loveladys shirt.
4. This right arm shirt sleeve of Loveladys has NO HAND at the end of it AND the end of the sleeve ( cuff) weirdly looks like it’s overlapping part of the face of the black man whom is supposed to be Carl Jones , ( big guy with cream colored long sleeve shirt ).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2658 on: October 02, 2023, 07:41:32 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2659 on: October 02, 2023, 07:47:30 PM »
    Michael - Thanks but none of these is the photo I am looking for. Bond gets close to that same time frame and LOS, but still no cigar. The Photo I seek is highlighted in "The Killing Of A President" by Groden on pages 54-57. Personally, I believe that "Gordon Arnold Area" from the picket fence over to the short block wall is an area on the Knoll that we do Not know jack about. Darnell has some blurry frames from down inside that general area, but nothing anybody can hang their hat on as to DETAIL within this possible shooter space. This is the same area that Lee Bowers was eyeballing shortly before the JFK Motorcade went onto Houston and then quickly onto Elm. From his 2nd story railroad tower vantage point, Bowers was looking Straight Down both sides of the Picket Fence. That day, nobody had a better look at both sides of the Picket Fence Area before, during, and after the JFK Assassination than Lee Bowers. Nobody.

Hi Royell, Yes, I agree with you again! And in this Gerda gif, it looks like Black Dog Man may be holding some sort of weapon. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #2660 on: October 02, 2023, 10:36:21 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2660 on: October 02, 2023, 10:36:21 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #2661 on: October 02, 2023, 11:56:42 PM »

Eyeball where that wall measures up to the guy in the white slacks. Now envision an adult seated on that bench directly behind the white slacks guy. The head/shoulders  of an adult seated on that bench would have been higher than the wall and therefore visible on photos/film footage of this area. No JFK assassination photos or film footage shows anyone seated on that bench. Sitzman is the only JFK Assassination eyewitness to have claimed to of seen anyone seated on that bench before and immediately after the assassination. If the sole claim of Sitzman is going to be accepted as Fact, is the sole claim of Gordon Arnold also being given this same rubber stamping?   

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2662 on: October 03, 2023, 03:39:58 PM »

Hi Duncan, Thank you for your reply! As far as I can tell, after studying this some more, Black Dog Man remains a Man. The young black couple are there, but further down by the wooden seat where they break their bottle or bottles which Marilyn hears and the liquid is seen on the concrete in Darnell. Thank you for your valuable input! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2662 on: October 03, 2023, 03:39:58 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #2663 on: October 03, 2023, 04:36:40 PM »
Hi Duncan, Thank you for your reply! As far as I can tell, after studying this some more, Black Dog Man remains a Man. The young black couple are there, but further down by the wooden seat where they break their bottle or bottles which Marilyn hears and the liquid is seen on the concrete in Darnell. Thank you for your valuable input! With Much Gratitude and Admiration, Michael

Sitzman's claim of a Black Couple being seated on that bench NEVER mentioned a baby. Sitzman said as the JFK Limo went under the Triple Underpass, the Black Couple then got up and ran Up the steps as they threw their coke bottles down/breaking them. Again, NO MENTION of a baby being carried by either of these 2 people as they allegedly raced Up The Steps. (And, consider how foolishly difficult it would be to juggle a baby in 1 arm while taking the time to slam a coke bottle to the ground). Importantly, if this couple is running Up The Steps, they would be facing Sitzman. A baby being carried by 1 of them would clearly be visible. Sitzman probably saw a Black Couple doing all of this, (no baby), at a different point in time. Unfortunately, the gaping holes in the Sitzman story does Not stop people from latching onto it in order to try and explain The Black Dog Man. Remember when looking at any of the Black Dog Man photos, bear in mind that the portion of the picket fence that runs directly down toward Elm St actually extends further down toward Elm St than the Black Dog Man Nook/Position does. Any "light" blotches you see behind the Black Dog Man figure are actually in line with the Side of the picket fence. These light blotches are roughly in the same area that Gordon Arnold claimed to have been standing/filming that day. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 04:40:15 PM by Royell Storing »