Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224994 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2640 on: October 01, 2023, 11:12:33 PM »
Advertisement
IMO , JFK was probably NOT in the loop on this theoretical false flag shooting plan that Mr. Ford has proposed as an alternative, because it would  have been counter productive to the “better “ relationship that JFK and Kruschev had established after the 62 Missile Crisis,  primarily to avoid nuclear war and from which the Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD) doctrine was developed.

Apologies, Mr. Mason, only seeing this now (it got lost amidst the off-topic deluge courtesy of Messrs. Welch & Storing).....

I believe the Towner film gives the lie to the idea that Pres. Kennedy was out of the loop:

He's leaning forward to look at Mr. Oswald.

A change-of-mind mechanism was built into the plan: Pres. Kennedy will see the flag-waving, know from that the operation is a go, and can choose with a pre-agreed gesture-signal (brushing of hand through hair) whether or not to give the final green light. He gives it.

I believe this explains the hitherto puzzling fact of excised Towner frames just before this in Towner: the unspliced version showed Pres. Kennedy making it a little too obvious that he is keen to check out the doorway

Aside from Towner, there is the unanimous public and moral support from ALL the Kennedy loyalists (starting with Mr. Robert Kennedy) for the LHO-Acted-Alone fairytale. This is the biggest CYA operation in American political history. And if they knew, then so too would Pres. Kennedy have. No way would they have let him go blind into such a terrifying ordeal as a near-miss gunfire incident.

The false-flag scenario, in short, explains what happened, what Mr. Oswald's precise role was, and why the cover-up was energetically and proactively supported by ALL of the Kennedy inner circle.

Like Mr. Oswald, they were all 'guiltocent' parties to the Dealey Plaza horror. As---------tragically----------was Pres. Kennedy himself.

"It would not be a very difficult job to shoot the president of the United States. All you’d have to do is get up in a high building with a high-powered rifle with a telescopic sight, and there’s nothing anybody could do."
(Pres. John F. Kennedy, morning of 11/22/63

He knew the Dallas motorcade would be no ordinary ride.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 11:25:28 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2640 on: October 01, 2023, 11:12:33 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2641 on: October 01, 2023, 11:50:43 PM »
Friends, it is hard to convey how foolish I find the behavior of those who continue to stake all on the PM-in-Darnell=LHO claim.

Coming up to the 60th anniversary, they are creating the utterly false impression that Mr. Oswald's claim that he "went outside to watch P. Parade" can ONLY be vindicated by the finding that he is Prayer Man in Darnell.

In doing this, and with such vehemence and such disregard for what the latest evidence shows, they are setting the stage for what will look to everyone else like the complete collapse of the Oswald-Out-Front idea.

And this just at a time when

a) the PM-in-Darnell=LHO claim has been euthanized by the clearer Darnell frame that has emerged

b) Mr. Oswald's actual location in the doorway has been found

2013 saw an important research push. But 2023 trumps it by a big margin.

As I have had cause to note before, the capacity of many CTers to look a gift horse in the mouth is most impressive.............. But: the penny WILL drop.  Thumb1:

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2642 on: October 02, 2023, 12:45:20 AM »

Hi Alan, Nope! This is still Billy just waving to the President like everybody else at that moment! You can make up stuff all day long, but I don't think anybody believes it except Zeon! You however are more than welcome to continue to post anything you like! And I hope that everybody else will post too! Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 12:53:31 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2642 on: October 02, 2023, 12:45:20 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2643 on: October 02, 2023, 03:24:30 AM »
Since It does not seem logical that  JFK would have jeopardized the improved relations between USA and USSR after the successfully negotiated end to the 62 missile  crisis, then I propose that the purpose of a fake shooting episode would be to allow a more robust investigation of the anti Castro Cuban element that the FBI ( Guy Bannister) had been surveilling in New Orleans and probably had Oswald in that role of “the Marxist” in the midst of all those other white shirt and black tie Cubans… breathe…to find out more.

And so a false  flag shooter (who probably would never be found) would be labeled as a Cuban “extremist” and JFK could clean up the threat (to himself) that still existed from Bay of Pigs (Alpha 66) element by using the FBI.

What may have happened is that the Cuban BOP element working  for CIA, ( Loran Hall for example ) figured out Oswald was an informant and thru CIA were informed of the false flag plan. It was basically a CIA counter espionage against the FBI/JFK/Oswald/Bannister effort to “clean up” the CIA which had started when JFK removed Dulles as director.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2644 on: October 02, 2023, 04:08:03 AM »
@Michael Welch: Mr.Ford and myself are often in agreement after MUCH discussion in which I play the role akin to Dr.Watson ( hopefully the smarter version one) throwing out hypotheticals to Mr. Ford ( Sherlock Holmes) and thru this dialogue perhaps a logical alternative to the WC theory may be derived.

I’m quite open to changing my mind on such hypotheticals however , especially if there is some visual detail demonstrated by some means of graphic overlay or geometry or some photographic phenomenon explanation such as GIF/ computer pixel translation of a film.

In the case of “Red Shirt Man” (RSM) in Hughes film on the front steps (west side), raising arm
up and down, having been conventionally labeled as Billy Lovelady, neither Mr. Ford nor myself arbitrarily leaped to the alternative proposition that this person may actually be Oswald instead.

We have questioned why the shirt of RSM does not seem to be the red and black square pattern of a plaid type shirt that Lovelady was wearing as in the Bronson film clip. The shirt appears to be too solid a texture of reddish/brownish tone to be the checkerboard square plaid shirt.

Maybe we are mistaken, so if Mr. Welch has some other more clear film version of Hughes or  can demonstrate that a GIFs translation of Hughes film could morph black and red squares so  the shirt would appear similar to Oswald’s solid texture reddish brownish ( pinkish?) shirt that Oswald actually had on that Friday Nov 22/63 , which shirt Oswald took off at his boarding house… then.. breathe.. that would be helpful.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2644 on: October 02, 2023, 04:08:03 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2645 on: October 02, 2023, 04:24:03 AM »
@Michael Welch: Mr.Ford and myself are often in agreement after MUCH discussion in which I play the role akin to Dr.Watson ( hopefully the smarter version one) throwing out hypotheticals to Mr. Ford ( Sherlock Holmes) and thru this dialogue perhaps a logical alternative to the WC theory may be derived.

I’m quite open to changing my mind on such hypotheticals however , especially if there is some visual detail demonstrated by some means of graphic overlay or geometry or some photographic phenomenon explanation such as GIF/ computer pixel translation of a film.

In the case of “Red Shirt Man” (RSM) in Hughes film on the front steps (west side), raising arm
up and down, having been conventionally labeled as Billy Lovelady, neither Mr. Ford nor myself arbitrarily leaped to the alternative proposition that this person may actually be Oswald instead.

We have questioned why the shirt of RSM does not seem to be the red and black square pattern of a plaid type shirt that Lovelady was wearing as in the Bronson film clip. The shirt appears to be too solid a texture of reddish/brownish tone to be the checkerboard square plaid shirt.

Maybe we are mistaken, so if Mr. Welch has some other more clear film version of Hughes or  can demonstrate that a GIFs translation of Hughes film could morph black and red squares so  the shirt would appear similar to Oswald’s solid texture reddish brownish ( pinkish?) shirt that Oswald actually had on that Friday Nov 22/63 , which shirt Oswald took off at his boarding house… then.. breathe.. that would be helpful.

Hi Zeon, I hope that you are doing well! Thank you for your explanation! In Hughes it won't get any better because he is filming so far away. However, Ike Altgens picture is of the same person, probably within two or three seconds. It is definitely Billy with his shirt unbuttoned on the other side of Carl. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2646 on: October 02, 2023, 05:24:29 AM »
Well, Mr.Welsh, here is one of the reasons I thought which supported MrFords proposal that Red Shirt Man (RSM) in  Hughes film was Oswald and not Lovelady:

1. RSM is raising his hand up and then down and it’s not likely a “salute” but is more likely a bottle being raised to mouth. If so, then there’s only 2  possible persons who could be outside on the front steps who would have a bottle of coke, Oswald and or  Lovelady, and so the question is at what time did each buy their respective  cokes?

Lovelady had to have bought his coke several minutes BEFORE 12:00pm because the women of the 2nd floor office are occupying the 2nd floor lunchroom from 12:00-12:15 approx, thus they would have seen Lovelady or he vice versa see them if Lovelady bought the coke after 12:00pm.

Lovelady could not have bought the coke after 12:15 either since he was OUTSIDE on the front steps  with Sarah Stanton and Bill Shelly by that time.

That means that Billy Lovelady had  a coke from about 11:59 until 12:29 if he is RSM in Hughes so there is a question would not a 16 0z bottle of soda have been consumed in a 30 minute period of time?

Oswald on the other hand did not likely buy his coke until at the earliest 12:17 which would be just AFTER he was seen seated in the 2nd floor lunchroom by Carolyn Arnold.

So Oswald only had his coke for approx 11 minutes if he is RSM in Hughes film, therefore  there is higher probability that  there would be some % of liquid still left in the bottle at 12:29.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2646 on: October 02, 2023, 05:24:29 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2647 on: October 02, 2023, 06:47:50 AM »
Well, Mr.Welsh, here is one of the reasons I thought which supported MrFords proposal that Red Shirt Man (RSM) in  Hughes film was Oswald and not Lovelady:

1. RSM is raising his hand up and then down and it’s not likely a “salute” but is more likely a bottle being raised to mouth. If so, then there’s only 2  possible persons who could be outside on the front steps who would have a bottle of coke, Oswald and or  Lovelady, and so the question is at what time did each buy their respective  cokes?

Lovelady had to have bought his coke several minutes BEFORE 12:00pm because the women of the 2nd floor office are occupying the 2nd floor lunchroom from 12:00-12:15 approx, thus they would have seen Lovelady or he vice versa see them if Lovelady bought the coke after 12:00pm.

Lovelady could not have bought the coke after 12:15 either since he was OUTSIDE on the front steps  with Sarah Stanton and Bill Shelly by that time.

That means that Billy Lovelady had  a coke from about 11:59 until 12:29 if he is RSM in Hughes so there is a question would not a 16 0z bottle of soda have been consumed in a 30 minute period of time?

Oswald on the other hand did not likely buy his coke until at the earliest 12:17 which would be just AFTER he was seen seated in the 2nd floor lunchroom by Carolyn Arnold.

So Oswald only had his coke for approx 11 minutes if he is RSM in Hughes film, therefore  there is higher probability that  there would be some % of liquid still left in the bottle at 12:29.

Hi Zeon, Please call me Michael. The Coke is irrelevant because you have clear photographic evidence taken within three seconds of the same person. However if you concentrate on the Coke, it appears the right hand goes too high, and he would be drinking only a sip at his forehead! Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael