Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225489 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2608 on: September 27, 2023, 10:00:06 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Chris and Alan, And notice the solid ankle [around the fourth or fifth step] of the lady wearing the black dress

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2608 on: September 27, 2023, 10:00:06 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2609 on: September 27, 2023, 10:18:01 PM »

Hi Alan, That is Lee's ID bracelet and Marine Corps ring reflecting in the sun. Directly opposite on the East side we have Sarah Stanton then Avery Davis; above Avery Davis is Pauline Sanders. The girls stayed together. Also notice there is a lady opening the door to go in! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 10:25:06 PM by Michael Welch »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2610 on: September 28, 2023, 09:13:07 AM »
Mr. Greg Doudna writes:

'Is it certain there is a Prayer Man in the Weigman film at all?
Serious question.
I see a spot of light in Prayer Man's position in Weigman, which could correspond to the spot of light at the viewer's right [east] of Prayer Man visible in Darnell, but is that particular spot of light connected to or part of Prayer Man at all, in either photo? Or is that spot of light something from inside the building showing through the glass front separating the front landing from the inside of the doorway, unrelated to the presence of Prayer Man? And there is no Prayer Man in Weigman?
Is it excluded that Prayer Man could have first arrived in the position seen in the Darnell film some seconds after the Z313 head shot? And Darnell is the only film evidence of Prayer Man?
'

Mr. Doudna is both very right and very wrong.

He's very wrong to suggest that there is no Prayer Man in Wiegman. There clearly is a person there.
He's also wrong to keep warming his hands by the snuffed-out flame of PM-in-Darnell=LHO.

However!

He's very right to query the assumption that Prayer Man in Wiegman must be the same person as Prayer Man in Darnell. For some time now I myself have been querying this assumption, which I suspect has caused no end of confusion.

PM/Darnell is on the landing; PM/Wiegman is down at least one step.
Their bodies are oriented differently (compare the position of the left elbows).

Now of course, it's perfectly possible for PM/Wiegman to change position by the time of Darnell (~25 secs later), stepping up on to the landing to become PM/Darnell.
But it's far from a given that this is what happened.
And it's no less possible for someone OTHER than PM/Wiegman to change position by the time of Darnell, for instance moving across the landing to become PM/Darnell.
I believe the latter is just what happened, and that PM/Darnell is dark-haired Mrs. Pauline Sanders. Why, she may even be wearing the selfsame red garment we see in this post-assassination photo:

As for PM/Wiegman, I believe he may be

EITHER
Mr. Oswald, standing just where we saw him standing seconds before this in Hughes, only now he's had a fake shadow placed over him:

OR
Mr. Bill Shelley, lighting a cigarette------------

------------Mr. Oswald having already left the steps to pull his pro-Castro banner stunt.

In short, I believe that PM/Wiegman is of infinitely more interest to the case than PM/Darnell

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 09:34:33 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2610 on: September 28, 2023, 09:13:07 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2611 on: September 28, 2023, 10:57:04 AM »
Mr. Greg Doudna writes:

'Is it certain there is a Prayer Man in the Weigman film at all?
Serious question.
I see a spot of light in Prayer Man's position in Weigman, which could correspond to the spot of light at the viewer's right [east] of Prayer Man visible in Darnell, but is that particular spot of light connected to or part of Prayer Man at all, in either photo? Or is that spot of light something from inside the building showing through the glass front separating the front landing from the inside of the doorway, unrelated to the presence of Prayer Man? And there is no Prayer Man in Weigman?
Is it excluded that Prayer Man could have first arrived in the position seen in the Darnell film some seconds after the Z313 head shot? And Darnell is the only film evidence of Prayer Man?
'

Mr. Doudna is both very right and very wrong.

He's very wrong to suggest that there is no Prayer Man in Wiegman. There clearly is a person there.
He's also wrong to keep warming his hands by the snuffed-out flame of PM-in-Darnell=LHO.

However!

He's very right to query the assumption that Prayer Man in Wiegman must be the same person as Prayer Man in Darnell. For some time now I myself have been querying this assumption, which I suspect has caused no end of confusion.

PM/Darnell is on the landing; PM/Wiegman is down at least one step.
Their bodies are oriented differently (compare the position of the left elbows).

Now of course, it's perfectly possible for PM/Wiegman to change position by the time of Darnell (~25 secs later), stepping up on to the landing to become PM/Darnell.
But it's far from a given that this is what happened.
And it's no less possible for someone OTHER than PM/Wiegman to change position by the time of Darnell, for instance moving across the landing to become PM/Darnell.
I believe the latter is just what happened, and that PM/Darnell is dark-haired Mrs. Pauline Sanders. Why, she may even be wearing the selfsame red garment we see in this post-assassination photo:

As for PM/Wiegman, I believe he may be

EITHER
Mr. Oswald, standing just where we saw him standing seconds before this in Hughes, only now he's had a fake shadow placed over him:

OR
Mr. Bill Shelley, lighting a cigarette------------

------------Mr. Oswald having already left the steps to pull his pro-Castro banner stunt.

In short, I believe that PM/Wiegman is of infinitely more interest to the case than PM/Darnell

Thumb1:

Hi Alan, In Wiegman, Bill is still in between Billy and Joe. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2612 on: September 28, 2023, 11:49:14 AM »
GREEN ARROW: Mr. Billy Lovelady
PINK ARROW: Mr. Joe Molina
BLUE ARROW: Mr. Otis Williams
RED ARROW: Mrs. Sarah Stanton

Notes.

1. Mr. Shelley told FBI he was OUT OF SHOT in the Altgens photograph. He was------------being to Mr. Lovelady's WEST. I believe he is one of two v. strong candidates for Prayer Man in Wiegman.

2. Mr. Lovelady pointed Mr. Dom Bonafede to a woman in Altgens shielding her eyes as a lady who worked on the second floor. He told WC that beside him was 'Sarah'. In both instances, the reference is to Mrs. Stanton. Mr. Lovelady's 'memory' of who was where on the steps was obviously influenced by his viewing of the Altgens photograph, which makes it look like Mrs. Stanton is right beside him.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 11:50:07 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2612 on: September 28, 2023, 11:49:14 AM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2613 on: September 28, 2023, 02:19:35 PM »
GREEN ARROW: Mr. Billy Lovelady
PINK ARROW: Mr. Joe Molina
BLUE ARROW: Mr. Otis Williams
RED ARROW: Mrs. Sarah Stanton

Notes.

1. Mr. Shelley told FBI he was OUT OF SHOT in the Altgens photograph. He was------------being to Mr. Lovelady's WEST. I believe he is one of two v. strong candidates for Prayer Man in Wiegman.

2. Mr. Lovelady pointed Mr. Dom Bonafede to a woman in Altgens shielding her eyes as a lady who worked on the second floor. He told WC that beside him was 'Sarah'. In both instances, the reference is to Mrs. Stanton. Mr. Lovelady's 'memory' of who was where on the steps was obviously influenced by his viewing of the Altgens photograph, which makes it look like Mrs. Stanton is right beside him.

Hi Alan, The red arrow points to Joe Molina. Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

It goes F. is Billy; E. is Bill; B. is Otis; and A. is Joe. Thank you kind sir! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 12:57:52 AM by Michael Welch »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2614 on: September 28, 2023, 07:02:28 PM »
2. Mr. Lovelady pointed Mr. Dom Bonafede to a woman in Altgens shielding her eyes as a lady who worked on the second floor. He told WC that beside him was 'Sarah'. In both instances, the reference is to Mrs. Stanton.

Thanks Alan.  I was unfamiliar with the Bonafede article.  That nicely disposes of Doyle's fabricated claim that Lovelady ever "placed Stanton in the prayerman position".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2614 on: September 28, 2023, 07:02:28 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2615 on: September 28, 2023, 10:58:04 PM »
Thanks Alan.  I was unfamiliar with the Bonafede article.  That nicely disposes of Doyle's fabricated claim that Lovelady ever "placed Stanton in the prayerman position".

Hi John, That is only true for the Darnell footage with Sarah on the East shielding her eyes from the sun, then Avery Davis next to Sarah's left hand side. Everybody back in 2013 on the original Prayer Man thread used the Altgens/Wiegman photograph and frame for the earlier identification of the TSBD building employees on the steps. It went like this: A. Joe Molina, B. Otis Williams, C. Ruth Dean, D. Maddie Reese, E. Bill Shelley, F. Billy Lovelady, G. Carl Jones.

What is confusing people now is in Altgens/Wiegman you have Maddie, Otis, and Joe shielding their eyes from the sun; in the later Darnell frame you only have Sarah shielding her eyes from the sun.

Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 12:53:43 AM by Michael Welch »