Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224998 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2584 on: September 25, 2023, 07:35:22 AM »
Advertisement
Seriously, if DPD officer Bakers purpose for running towards the TSBD was because he thought the gunman might be on an upper floor of the building , then his primary goal was to go to the TSBD entrance door, rather than anywhere else.

He has heard shots which he thinks MAY have come from high in this building:

Mr. BAKER. - I had a feeling that it came from the building, either right in front of me or the one across to the right of it

But he doesn't know for sure. Things are chaotic. He gets off his bike and sees a woman holding up a long paper bag and loudly calling attention to it and to something on the ground in front of her. She may have important information to give as to what has just happened. Perhaps the long bag was thrown out of an upper window while he was parking his bike? Perhaps the rifle's inside the bag? Perhaps this woman can tell him which window the shots came from? Officer Baker doesn't know. In the heat of the moment, he makes a perfectly reasonable snap call that he needs to speak with this woman. And it could well be that what she tells and shows him increases the likelihood in his mind that this building (and not the Dal-Tex) is the scene of the action.

If Darnell showed Officer Baker running straight for the steps, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But it doesn't---------it contains bombshell information that never made it into the official record.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 09:14:55 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2584 on: September 25, 2023, 07:35:22 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2585 on: September 25, 2023, 09:27:51 AM »
A false-flag incident involving missed shots fired from the sixth floor. By 'pro-Castro Cubans'. With whom Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald is playing the role of confederate.

We now have an explanation for the notorious fact that Mr. Oswald was taken off the FBI's watch list six weeks before Pres. Kennedy's visit to Dallas:

He was needed for the White House-approved false-flag operation planned for 11/22.

A week after being taken off the watch list, he starts working at the Texas School Book Depository.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 09:37:44 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2586 on: September 25, 2023, 12:47:02 PM »
We now have an explanation for the notorious fact that Mr. Oswald was taken off the FBI's watch list six weeks before Pres. Kennedy's visit to Dallas:

He was needed for the White House-approved false-flag operation planned for 11/22.

A week after being taken off the watch list, he starts working at the Texas School Book Depository.

This is a terribly important point, friends. There are lots of people who have been suspected (and accused) of involvement-with-foreknowledge in the JFK assassination who had ZERO involvement-with-foreknowledge in the assassination. Why do they SEEM to have been involved-with-foreknowledge? Because their fingerprints can be found on the non-lethal false-flag operation which Pres. Kennedy had himself given the green light to.

The people who got wind of and EXPLOITED this false-flag operation to assassinate Pres. Kennedy: THEY and they alone are the ones with involvement-with-foreknowledge in the JFK assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2586 on: September 25, 2023, 12:47:02 PM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #2587 on: September 27, 2023, 02:33:18 AM »
Seriously, if DPD officer Bakers purpose for running towards the TSBD was because he thought the gunman might be on an upper floor of the building , then his primary goal was to go to the TSBD entrance door, rather than anywhere else.

Perspective lines need  be verified by a computer model before just relying on somebody who drew  2 blue lines overlayed on the Darnell film segment to declare with any certainty that Baker was not heading for the steps.

Even if the perspective lines can be verified, it’s still doubtful Baker would have been distracted enough by some person with a paper , to stop and waste time , rather that continuing his primary goal to find the shooter he suspected was still on an upper floor of the TSBD.
Zeon, I’m not sure what you expected from the 3D modeling of Baker’s Run scene. I did the basic work of this animation several years ago when Sandy Larson first discussed Baker’s apparent path to the depository, but I never posted it. 

To model Baker’s dash I first superimposed the Darnell frame where Baker’s shadow just reaches the vertical curb face in front of the depository with my model’s rendering of that frame. This let me find the location for my simulation.

I modeled a Darnell frame and an overhead view to help visualize the path of Baker, Running Girl, and the alleged “Lovelady/Shelly” duo (but replaced Shelly with the much taller Danny Arce).  I also removed the leaves of the oak tree so not to interfere with the overhead view.

The result, as far as I’m concerned, is consistent with the graphic work done years ago by Mr. Sandy Larson. The estimated (extended trajectory, magenta line in my animation) would end at the east doorway columns just west of the tallest red and blue mail box. But of course, Darnell’s film ends just as Baker reaches the sidewalk curb, 10 feet from the depository.

Please, Zeon or anyone let me know if you have issues with viewing the animation.
20230927 edit replaced above animation with addition of the island streetlight

« Last Edit: September 27, 2023, 05:42:34 PM by James Hackerott »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #2588 on: September 27, 2023, 02:43:00 AM »

Motorcycle cop believes there is an active shooter inside a building and he elects to ride his motor around the corner and then run to the scene? This is not standard protocol.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2588 on: September 27, 2023, 02:43:00 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2589 on: September 27, 2023, 10:01:14 AM »
  Motorcycle cop believes there is an active shooter inside a building and he elects to ride his motor around the corner and then run to the scene? This is not standard protocol.

The Weaver photo shows how easy it would have been for Officer Baker to keep going north on Houston and park his bike right by the TSBD or Dal-Tex. No thick line of spectators; no danger of causing anyone injury

Why didn't he just do that? Why did he instead lose precious seconds by going around the corner onto Elm?

Here's the explanation he gave the WC:

"Well, I immediately revved that motorcycle up and was going up there to see if I could help anybody or see what was going on because I couldn't see around this bend."

OK, that does make sense.

But it indicates that his decision to stop his bike and get off was not made until he had take the corner from Houston onto Elm. And it may well be that what finally prompted him to do so was the sight of the woman we see him running towards in Darnell.

If Darnell showed us nothing but mailboxes in the area to which Officer Baker is running, then his action in sprinting towards there would be perplexing. But Darnell shows us something of great interest in that place, and thus explains exactly why he's running that way:

This woman and what she was drawing attention to had to be completely written out of the story afterwards, of course. Officer Baker had to pretend he ran straight from his bike to the front steps. Because what that woman saw and drew attention to in the seconds after the shooting, if known, would have all on its own destroyed the case against Mr. Oswald as the sixth-floor shooter.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2590 on: September 27, 2023, 10:14:19 AM »
The Weaver photo shows how easy it would have been for Officer Baker to keep going north on Houston and park his bike right by the TSBD or Dal-Tex. No thick line of spectators; no danger of causing anyone injury

Why didn't he just do that? Why did he instead lose precious seconds by going around the corner onto Elm?

Here's the explanation he gave the WC:

"Well, I immediately revved that motorcycle up and was going up there to see if I could help anybody or see what was going on because I couldn't see around this bend."

OK, that does make sense.

But it indicates that his decision to stop his bike and get off was not made until he had take the corner from Houston onto Elm. And it may well be that what finally prompted him to do so was the sight of the woman we see him running towards in Darnell.

If Darnell showed us nothing but mailboxes in the area to which Officer Baker is running, then his action in sprinting towards there would be perplexing. But Darnell shows us something of great interest in that place, and thus explains exactly why he's running that way:

This woman and what she was drawing attention to had to be completely written out of the story afterwards, of course. Officer Baker had to pretend he ran straight from his bike to the front steps. Because what that woman saw and drew attention to in the seconds after the shooting, if known, would have all on its own destroyed the case against Mr. Oswald as the sixth-floor shooter.

???
So now you're saying that Baker didn't notice Bag Lady as he was running towards the steps - he noticed her while he was still on his bike??

Because what that woman saw and drew attention to in the seconds after the shooting, if known, would have all on its own destroyed the case against Mr. Oswald as the sixth-floor shooter.

Please explain why this lady pointing out a bag and a banner would've destroyed the case against Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2590 on: September 27, 2023, 10:14:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2591 on: September 27, 2023, 10:20:15 AM »
this woman on the landing is not Mr. Oswald:

(Nor------------not that it greatly matters at this stage-------------is she Mrs. Sarah Stanton. She's probably Mrs. Pauline Sanders.)

How can we tell the Prayer Man folks know deep down their continued pressing of the LHO=PM claim is an error? They never, ever talk about this frame:

It's as though it doesn't exist!

Once they get beyond the denial stage of grief, they will realize that the at-the-time-extremely-promising Prayer Man theory LED TO the correct Oswald-Out-Front solution:

And they will take legitimate pride in the part they played in getting us to that solution