Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225391 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2576 on: September 24, 2023, 11:11:10 PM »
Advertisement
You were the PM zealot, not me.

I stand by the claim that Mr. Oswald was telling the truth when he told Capt. Fritz that he "went outside to watch P. Parade". I was a heck of a lot closer to the truth than you were, Mr. 'PM=Stanton' 'Dougherty Shot JFK' O'Meara  Thumb1:

And look where that got you.

I've wasted half an hour of my life going through some of the tripe you've been posting recently.
As I understand it, rather than have Oswald sneaking unnoticed into a shadowy corner you now have him front and centre of the front steps waving a flag and then unfurling a gigantic banner right in front of everyone on the steps.

I'm sure I speak for everyone who cannot be bothered dealing with you when I ask - how come not a single person reported seeing Oswald undertaking this bizarre behaviour in plain sight?
Dozens of people must have witnessed this fantastical behaviour but not a single person ever mentions it.
How can that be?

Dozens of people? Do tell us more
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 11:18:39 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2576 on: September 24, 2023, 11:11:10 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2577 on: September 24, 2023, 11:24:41 PM »
I stand by the claim that Mr. Oswald was telling the truth when he told Capt. Fritz that he "went outside to watch P. Parade"

Do you stand by Kelley's quote when he states Oswald told him he never went saw the parade?
Or Oswald's quote when he says he was in the building at the time of the shooting?

Dozens of people? Do tell us more

Anyone on or around the front steps of the TSBD.
Why is there no mention of Oswald by anyone when asked if they saw him at the time of the assassination?
Why, if he is doing this in front of all these people, did nobody see him?

Name a single person who can corroborate, even in the most tenuous way, that Oswald was out front waving his flag and unfurling his banner.
Just one person.
There must be one.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2578 on: September 24, 2023, 11:32:19 PM »
Do you stand by Kelley's quote when he states Oswald told him he never went saw the parade?
Or Oswald's quote when he says he was in the building at the time of the shooting?

I've addressed these points multiple times already. Do your homework before asking dumb questions, Mr. O'Meara

Anyone on or around the front steps of the TSBD.
Why is there no mention of Oswald by anyone when asked if they saw him at the time of the assassination?
Why, if he is doing this in front of all these people, did nobody see him?

Name a single person who can corroborate, even in the most tenuous way, that Oswald was out front waving his flag and unfurling his banner.
Just one person.
There must be one.

The woman who went over to the mailboxes and picked up the long paper bag, duh.

As for the others, most folks in the doorway (and there weren't 'dozens', lol) were focused on what was happening down the street. And anyone who might have noticed Mr. Oswald's actions would have required extraordinary courage afterwards to go on the record with what they saw. The pressure to fall in line with the official story was immense.

Thankfully, however, the visual record allows us to put together what really happened. You, being embarrassingly inept when it comes to studying the visual record, are incapable of refuting my analysis. And so you huff and puff like the Warren Gullible Lite you are at heart

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 11:33:34 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2578 on: September 24, 2023, 11:32:19 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2579 on: September 24, 2023, 11:44:54 PM »
I've addressed these points multiple times already. Do your homework before asking dumb questions, Mr. O'Meara

Was that when you were having your Prayer Man brain fart?

The woman who went over to the mailboxes and picked up the long paper bag, duh.

:D :D :D
I've asked you to NAME a single witness and this is the piss-poor best response you can come up with.

As for the others, most folks in the doorway (and there weren't 'dozens', lol) were focused on what was happening down the street. And anyone who might have noticed Mr. Oswald's actions would have required extraordinary courage afterwards to go on the record with what they saw. The pressure to fall in line with the official story was immense.

Thankfully, however, the visual record allows us to put together what really happened. You, being embarrassingly inept when it comes to studying the visual record, are incapable of refuting my analysis. And so you huff and puff like the Warren Gullible Lite you are at heart

Thumb1:

::)

Here we go again.
Not a single witness to support your fantasyland nonsense.
Where have we seen that before?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2580 on: September 24, 2023, 11:48:37 PM »
Here we go again.
Not a single witness to support your fantasyland nonsense.

~Grin~

I have the visual record to support my analysis. You lack the ability to muster a coherent counter-analysis of that visual record. And so you huff and puff like a jealous little troll

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2580 on: September 24, 2023, 11:48:37 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2581 on: September 25, 2023, 12:06:29 AM »
~Grin~

I have the visual record to support my analysis. You lack the ability to muster a coherent counter-analysis of that visual record. And so you huff and puff like a jealous little troll

I have the visual record to support my analysis.

Your utterly bizarre interpretation of a handful of pixels does not count as "support" from the visual record.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2582 on: September 25, 2023, 12:09:54 AM »
I have the visual record to support my analysis.

Your utterly bizarre interpretation of a handful of pixels does not count as "support" from the visual record.

Well then you'll be able to refute my analysis. Have at it!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2582 on: September 25, 2023, 12:09:54 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2583 on: September 25, 2023, 03:14:25 AM »
Seriously, if DPD officer Bakers purpose for running towards the TSBD was because he thought the gunman might be on an upper floor of the building , then his primary goal was to go to the TSBD entrance door, rather than anywhere else.

Perspective lines need  be verified by a computer model before just relying on somebody who drew  2 blue lines overlayed on the Darnell film segment to declare with any certainty that Baker was not heading for the steps.

Even if the perspective lines can be verified, it’s still doubtful Baker would have been distracted enough by some person with a paper , to stop and waste time , rather that continuing his primary goal to find the shooter he suspected was still on an upper floor of the TSBD.