Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225075 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2568 on: September 23, 2023, 07:51:20 PM »
Advertisement
Friends, let's leave aside for a moment the identity of the man in blue and focus on a different question:

What do we see when the man in blue's arm is raised?

In that very small area, ABOVE A CERTAIN HEIGHT and WITHIN A NARROW FRAME, we see diagonal blue (man in blue's raised sleeve) + white (Red Shirt Man's tshirt).

The diagonal blue of the raised arm is covering the portion of the red of Red Shirt Man's red shirt directly behind it. Above and below, however, we see red shirt.

Could this very small area of DIAGONAL BLUE + TSHIRT WHITE ONLY be what these few Bell frames are actually showing? Leaves are covering the portion of red shirt above and below, so we're ONLY seeing diagonal blue + white--------------

[Note: For this to work, this rapidly downward movement-------------

-------------would need to be from a branch belonging to the tree.]

Now! Could the full sequence of Bell doorway frames be showing us--------------BEFORE Mr. Lovelady rises to his feet and the UPPER leaves clear-------------little glimpses of a portion of Mr. Oswald's red shirt that is NOT covered by the blue sleeve but is MOST OF THE TIME covered by the LOWER foliage? Look closely-----when you see what I'm talking about it, it will startle you:

Such that, when the foliage clears nicely towards the end of this sequence, we are getting a deceptive admixture of Mr. Oswald's shirt and Mr. Lovelady's shirt:

If so, then the fact that Mr. Lovelady's little eastwards lean after he has risen to his feet COINCIDES with the clearing of the foliage only enhances the illusion that the red belongs entirely to Mr. Lovelady's shirt.

If anyone can offer a plausible alternative explanation for the curious fact that Mr. Lovelady emerges from BEHIND the colors BLUE and WHITE, I'm all ears  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 10:52:02 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2568 on: September 23, 2023, 07:51:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2569 on: September 24, 2023, 11:12:35 AM »
Could this very small area of DIAGONAL BLUE + TSHIRT WHITE ONLY be what these few Bell frames are actually showing? Leaves are covering the portion of red shirt above and below, so we're ONLY seeing diagonal blue + white--------------

Now: note how much WHITE tshirt we see in Hughes when Mr. Oswald torques his body a little as he's taking a drink from his Coke:

Lots and lots of WHITE tshirt. The red shirt's shoulder/collar is all but displaced from view. This upper left part of the red shirt may even be catching a gust of wind here, which is accentuating the increase in visible WHITE from the torquing of Mr. Oswald's body.

If, just moments later, Mr. Oswald torques his body in a similar fashion when he starts waving the flag to his left, then we will be seeing a comparable predominance of white just behind the upraised blue-sleeved arm of the man in front of him. Now imagine what we'd see if we got a simultaneity of all this white tshirt and the diagonally raised blue-sleeved arm just in front of it.

I'll tell you what we'd see: we'd see what Bell shows--------------------------------

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2570 on: September 24, 2023, 02:14:38 PM »
As I've shown previously in Hughes, when Mr. Oswald lowers his right arm and leans slightly west after drinking from the bottle, interesting reflections appear momentarily in the glass entrance behind him.

YELLOW ARROW: The reflection of Mr. Oswald's right shirt sleeve
PINK ARROW: The reflection of a portion of the flag he is holding behind him in his left hand

But that's not all. The reflection of the piece of flag (orange arrow below) appears simultaneously with the actual glimpse we get (NOT a reflection) of a higher portion of the flag just behind Mr. Oswald (blue arrow below).

Look at these THREE things that appear, just as Mr. Oswald lowers his Coke and leans a little west:

The fact that the appearance of these three phenomena coincides with Mr. Oswald's movement is no fluke. His movement is what's making them come momentarily into view. All three phenomena belong to him.

We are but a moment away from the flag being whipped out and waved energetically at Pres. Kennedy.....................

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 02:25:23 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2570 on: September 24, 2023, 02:14:38 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2571 on: September 24, 2023, 03:06:00 PM »
As I've shown previously in Hughes, when Mr. Oswald lowers his right arm and leans slightly west after drinking from the bottle, interesting reflections appear momentarily in the glass entrance behind him.

YELLOW ARROW: The reflection of Mr. Oswald's right shirt sleeve
PINK ARROW: The reflection of a portion of the flag he is holding behind him in his left hand

But that's not all. The reflection of the piece of flag (orange arrow below) appears simultaneously with the actual glimpse we get (NOT a reflection) of a higher portion of the flag just behind Mr. Oswald (blue arrow below).

Look at these THREE things that appear, just as Mr. Oswald lowers his Coke and leans a little west:

The fact that the appearance of these three phenomena coincides with Mr. Oswald's movement is no fluke. His movement is what's making them come momentarily into view. All three phenomena belong to him.

We are but a moment away from the flag being whipped out and waved energetically at Pres. Kennedy.....................

We are but a moment away from the flag being whipped out and waved energetically at Pres. Kennedy

Is this little flag you're talking about the same thing as the gigantic "sheet/banner" you refer to earlier?

DPD knew full well that this sheet/banner had been stuffed inside the long paper sack. But they disappeared the sheet, and repurposed the sack as what Mr. Oswald had brought the Carcano to work in that morning. In order for this to work, they had to pretend the sack was found up at the SN. Darnell proves they lied about that.

Is it a little flag or a gigantic banner?
Are you seriously suggesting that Oswald was stood front and centre of the steps waving a gigantic flag and no-one noticed him?
Why isn't the gigantic banner apparent in the Towner film because it would cover half the front steps when 'unfurled'?
And why, if Baker is called over to examine the gigantic banner, is it still lying on the floor some time later?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 03:07:10 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2572 on: September 24, 2023, 03:08:23 PM »

We are but a moment away from the flag being whipped out and waved energetically at Pres. Kennedy

Is this little flag you're talking about the same thing as the gigantic "sheet/banner" you refer to earlier?

Nope

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2572 on: September 24, 2023, 03:08:23 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2573 on: September 24, 2023, 05:00:08 PM »
Nope

;D

So, according to your latest bananas theory Oswald had a flag AND a banner.

Great stuff  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2574 on: September 24, 2023, 07:32:15 PM »
;D

So, according to your latest bananas theory Oswald had a flag AND a banner.

Great stuff  Thumb1:

~Grin~

'Who cares what Towner shows? Who cares what Darnell shows? Who cares what any of the films show? I refuse to allow Oswald go out on those front steps, and my word is FINAL!'

You're quite the cranky little fanatic, Mr. O'Meara.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2574 on: September 24, 2023, 07:32:15 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2575 on: September 24, 2023, 09:30:39 PM »
~Grin~

'Who cares what Towner shows? Who cares what Darnell shows? Who cares what any of the films show? I refuse to allow Oswald go out on those front steps, and my word is FINAL!'

You're quite the cranky little fanatic, Mr. O'Meara.

You were the PM zealot, not me.
And look where that got you.

I've wasted half an hour of my life going through some of the tripe you've been posting recently.
As I understand it, rather than have Oswald sneaking unnoticed into a shadowy corner you now have him front and centre of the front steps waving a flag and then unfurling a gigantic banner right in front of everyone on the steps.

I'm sure I speak for everyone who cannot be bothered dealing with you when I ask - how come not a single person reported seeing Oswald undertaking this bizarre behaviour in plain sight?
Dozens of people must have witnessed this fantastical behaviour but not a single person ever mentions it.
How can that be?