Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225024 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2552 on: September 17, 2023, 10:47:43 PM »
Advertisement
Hi Alan, Yes, it would be on the Dallas police man in Allen and on Sims' shoulder. The raincoat is only two-tone on the collar--- one side is white; the other side is black. It is an assumption only at the moment! Have you seen this Parkland picture? Is this your flag/banner or Connally's raincoat. I believe the clothes are from the limo and people in the limo.

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2552 on: September 17, 2023, 10:47:43 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2553 on: September 17, 2023, 10:58:32 PM »
Then she picks up the paper sack. Then she draws loud attention to her shocking find. Here she is in Darnell, holding up the paper sack and, with her right hand, pointing at the banner on the ground:

There's something on the ground in front of the mailbox, going up as tall as the words 'U.S. MAIL'. Perhaps it belongs to the lady, and she has laid it down to pick up the long paper sack? If so, then it may possibly help us to identify her from prior spectator images

« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 11:01:35 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #2554 on: September 17, 2023, 11:28:49 PM »

Hi Alan, You see how the bag becomes part of the guy in the suit's head. Is this some film problem? Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 11:33:39 PM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2554 on: September 17, 2023, 11:28:49 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2555 on: September 17, 2023, 11:58:16 PM »
Officer Marion Baker has seen her and is dashing over to her.

He speaks with the lady and looks at the banner. She tells him the man went into this building by the front door.

It seems the front door is moving here:

(Yes, it could move inwards as well as outwards, as demonstrated by Mr. Dan Rather:

.)

Now, Mr. Joe Molina gave it as his firm recollection that the very first person to enter the building after the shooting was Mr. Roy Truly. But Darnell would seem to contradict his recollection.

I believe Mr. Oswald himself may have just this second re-entered the building, and is heading (for some reason) to the small storage room at front of house (which we see here with its door open):

Very shortly, he will have an encounter (PERHAPS the first of two) with Officer Baker and Mr. Truly.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 12:00:27 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2556 on: September 18, 2023, 12:09:13 AM »

Very shortly, he will have an encounter (PERHAPS the first of two) with Officer Baker and Mr. Truly.

Still one of the classic WC moments:

Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.

So it took an 'investigation' to establish what actually happened!

Why is Captain Fritz stumbling so badly here? Because he knows damn well that what he was actually told about was an encounter with a guy in a light brown jacket (not Mr. Oswald) caught walking away from the rear stairway several floors up.

The front-of-house storage room encounter with Mr. Oswald: thrown down the memory hole.
The rear stairway encounter with Tan Jacket Man: thrown down the memory hole.
The later front-door encounter between Mr. Oswald, Mr. Truly and Lt. Erich Kaminski: thrown down the memory hole.
Only a lunchroom encounter with Mr. Oswald was acceptable to those trying desperately to take Mr. Oswald off the front steps and up to the SN window.

All the life-or-death 'research' debates about 'Did LHO have a Coke in his hand when Baker challenged him in the lunchroom?' represented a continued victory for the cover-up, because they kept folks from establishing the place he was really seen drinking a Coke:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 12:26:17 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2556 on: September 18, 2023, 12:09:13 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2557 on: September 18, 2023, 09:22:12 PM »
Now, Mr. Joe Molina gave it as his firm recollection that the very first person to enter the building after the shooting was Mr. Roy Truly. But Darnell would seem to contradict his recollection.

I believe Mr. Oswald himself may have just this second re-entered the building

Well!

It's an extraordinary thing, but not a SINGLE person (outside the two known fabulators, Messrs. Shelley & Lovelady) saw Mr. Truly and Officer Baker go in the front entrance TOGETHER. We have Mr. Molina remembering Mr. Truly's entrance, and Mrs. Pauline Sanders remembering Officer Baker's. And that's it.

Here's what I think may have happened: they went in SEPARATELY. Mr. Truly went in BEFORE Officer Baker, who spent some time by the mailboxes speaking with the lady about the paper sack & banner. And why did Mr. Truly go inside? To speak with Mr. Oswald, whom he had just seen entering, about the disastrous and shocking turn events had reportedly just taken (false-flag missed-shots incident------------>actual shooting!?!?!). This may indeed have been the moment Mr. Oswald learned that Pres. Kennedy had been hit.

Officer Baker THEN, and only then, goes in the front door. And what does he see there? From his same-day affidavit:

"A man stepped forward": the wording suggests that this building manager was already inside there--------------he was one of the people Officer Baker found "standing around", and was now stepping forward in response to the officer's request for assistance.

Had the officer just interrupted a tete-a-tete, by the small storage room, between Mr. Truly and a certain manual worker in a reddish-brown shirt?

Later that day, Mr. Truly must dispel any such notion with what reads like a bizarrely gratuitous disavowal of an idea that no one would even think of asking about:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 09:38:56 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2558 on: September 18, 2023, 10:58:55 PM »
Apropos----------------perhaps----------------of something:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 11:46:38 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2558 on: September 18, 2023, 10:58:55 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2559 on: September 18, 2023, 11:32:23 PM »
There is a tall man, dressed in white, and apparently dark-complected, standing on a lower step by the EAST column, his left elbow out in front of that column:

Who is he?