Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225066 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2504 on: September 09, 2023, 05:09:10 PM »
Advertisement
My money is on this guy as the man who was firing from the SN window, who was encountered by Officer Baker by the rear stairs, and who shot Officer Tippit and then disappeared down the alley off Patton:

But why would he have shot Officer Tippit? That death is one of the most intractable mysteries in the case.

Let us explore speculatively.

Let us assume that Tan Jacket Man, just like Mr. Oswald, was a good-faith actor in the planned, White House-sanctioned false-flag operation. A member of the 'external flooring crew'. And let's say he too did his job, i.e. from the SN window he fired and deliberately missed.

Ok. Now let us do with this man what we did with Mr. Oswald in a recent post. Let us put ourselves in his shoes the moment he realizes or learns to his horror that Pres. Kennedy was actually hit. This was NOT part of the plan.

He is left wondering how the hell this could have happened. Did somebody coincidentally happen to choose to shoot Pres. Kennedy at the same location (Elm St) that was chosen for the White House-sanctioned false-flag stunt? Or was Mr. Oswald he tricked into involvement from the start? Or did the plan for the false-flag operation leak and get hijacked by anti-JFK conspirators at a later point? And where did the shot(s) that hit Pres. Kennedy even come from?

Mr. Oswald Tan Jacket Man is completely in the dark.

On his way downstairs he is caught by a police officer. He manages----------with the help of Mr. Truly----------to get out of this situation, but as he exits the building he knows that he has been seen at close quarters by an officer. This was NOT part of the plan either.

A little later, he is (for whatever reason) on Tenth. A police officer in a car pulls him over (for whatever reason). Tan Jacket Man, imagining that a detailed description of him and his clothing will have gone out on police radio, based on the officer encounter by the rear stairs in the Depository, assumes the worst and panics. He shoots the officer. Then he flees the scene, turning on to Patton and then running down the alley off Patton.

Unlike Mr. Oswald, he will never be apprehended.

The Tippit killing is pinned on Mr. Oswald, to whom he bears enough of a resemblance to confuse witnesses afterwards.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 05:14:50 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2504 on: September 09, 2023, 05:09:10 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2505 on: September 09, 2023, 05:27:51 PM »
This was all about generating a pretext for C-Day (12/1/63). Public outrage. A shocking provocation justifying a robust response.

Mr. Sergio Carbo, AP Correspondent in Miami, 11/19/63:

"I believe that a coming serious event will oblige Washington to change its policy of peaceful co-existence [with Cuba]"

The "coming serious event" to which the indiscreet Mr. Carbo was obliquely referring was not the assassination but the 'pro-Castro' provocation in Dealey Plaza.

And its point wasn't to "oblige" Pres. Kennedy to anything. That was just choreography. It was designed to give Pres. Kennedy the pretext he needed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:08:57 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2506 on: September 09, 2023, 06:05:41 PM »
Mr. Sergio Carbo, AP Correspondent in Miami, 11/19/63:

"I believe that a coming serious event will oblige Washington to change its policy of peaceful co-existence [with Cuba]"

The "coming serious event" to which the indiscreet Mr. Carbo was obliquely referring was not the assassination but the 'pro-Castro' provocation in Dealey Plaza.

What Was Supposed to Happen: A grim-but-resolute-looking Pres. Kennedy arrives at the Trade Mart, and weaves into his speech a carefully rehearsed off-the-cuff and non-committal remark about what just happened back in Dealey Plaza. As the hours pass, however, and the known pro-Castro sympathizer Mr. Oswald's name comes into circulation, the public is left in no doubt whatsoever that the White House does not propose to let this shockingly provocative stunt go unanswered. On Dec 1, the answer comes.

What Happened: Pres. Kennedy never makes it to the Trade Mart. His team is left shellshocked, grief-stricken------and scrambling to avoid the public thinking this had anything whatsoever to do with Cuba.

This disposes, I believe, of the stock Warren Gullible objection: 'If dark powerful anti-Castro forces were behind the assassination, and wanted to provoke an invasion, why did no invasion follow?'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2506 on: September 09, 2023, 06:05:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2507 on: September 09, 2023, 06:45:15 PM »
What Happened: Pres. Kennedy never makes it to the Trade Mart. His team is left shellshocked, grief-stricken------and scrambling to avoid the public thinking this had anything whatsoever to do with Cuba.

And thus it is we get what is perhaps the single most bizarre part of the Warren Commission account of the assassination: LHO was a LONE NUT. His motive cannot be established.

Mr. Oswald-----------who was chosen for his designated role in the false-flag operation precisely because of his distinctive pro-Castro political profile-------------must now be de-politicized as the assassin. All the things that made him a perfect participant in Conspiracy A (the false-flag event) now make him a disastrous person to play the role of Assassin Acting Alone. But they have to go with him after all the work that went into tying him into Conspiracy A.

What an unholy mess!

And the reductio ad absurdum of this claptrap is delivered by those of today's Warren Gullibles who debase their own dignity to the point of trying to convince us that the man who vehemently and loudly protested his innocence had committed the crime for--------------fame and recognition in the history books!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 07:04:44 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2508 on: September 10, 2023, 11:16:41 PM »
And thus it is we get what is perhaps the single most bizarre part of the Warren Commission account of the assassination: LHO was a LONE NUT. His motive cannot be established.

Mr. Oswald-----------who was chosen for his designated role in the false-flag operation precisely because of his distinctive pro-Castro political profile-------------must now be de-politicized as the assassin. All the things that made him a perfect participant in Conspiracy A (the false-flag event) now make him a disastrous person to play the role of Assassin Acting Alone.

Mr. Oswald, meanwhile, must protest his innocence to reporters by politicizing his ARREST: "They've taken me in because of the fact that I worked in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!"

Given how he has ended up in this desperate situation, there is actually some truth to his words: his political profile is the real reason he's here.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 11:17:34 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2508 on: September 10, 2023, 11:16:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2509 on: September 13, 2023, 10:40:52 PM »
He may even have been the man who hitched a lift from Mr. Ralph Yates a couple of days before the shooting. Given that the TSBD was facilitating the false-flag operation, all post-11/22 assurances from them that Mr. Oswald was at work at that time are less than solid. If they were working with him to facilitate the false-flag incident, he would have been given all latitude to quietly come and go as he needed. Had the false-flag incident gone as planned (i.e. non-lethally), Mr. Truly might well have been telling reporters about Mr. Oswald's having come to work late that Wednesday morning. 'I was surprised, but didn't give it too much thought at the time.'

This would equally hold, of course, for the Oswald sighting at Dobbs House snack bar----------a half hour earlier on that Wednesday morning.

The only reason for doubting this multiply-witnessed event has always been the assurance from the TSBD side that Mr. Oswald came to work at the normal time that morning
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 11:08:07 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2510 on: September 13, 2023, 10:55:44 PM »
A plan that includes Mr. Oswald in the doorway waving a flag at the passing Pres. Kennedy is NOT a plan that will simultaneously have Mr. Oswald being impersonated at the SN window. All that is needed is to establish the INVOLVEMENT of the Soviet defector and Castro-supporting Mr. Oswald in the missed-shots provocation.

And, thanks to Officer J. W. Foster, Mr. Eugene Aldredge and others, there can be no serious doubt that there WERE indeed missed shots fired that day. This is important, as it suggests that whoever fired from the sixth floor dutifully performed their part of the false-flag operation
« Last Edit: September 13, 2023, 10:57:25 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2510 on: September 13, 2023, 10:55:44 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2511 on: September 13, 2023, 11:07:03 PM »
'Immediately I heard what I firmly believe was the President's voice, "My God, I'm hit!"'
----Assistant S.A. Roy Kellerman

Pres. Kennedy went onto Elm St. expecting to hear gunfire. But he hadn't expected this. His choice of words is telling: these words express not just his physical pain but his utter shock that the pre-arranged firing of shots has resulted in his being hit