Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224982 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2200 on: March 01, 2023, 06:51:22 PM »
Advertisement
How does this undermine my graphic?

LOL, you've shown us how beautifully things would 'align' if Mr. Bell were standing here!  :D

Hackerott supplied the proper width and height for the doorway in the Bell film,

I am a BIG fan of Mr. Hackerott's work, but I'm afraid his reconstruction of Mr. Bell's POV and the doorway scene is off in some key respects, e.g.

We'll work it out, however, and when we've done so you will be just as embarrassed by this catastrophically bad Mittonesque 'analysis'-------------

------------as you now are by your hilarious claim that Redshirt Man in Bell is a black man wearing a brown cardigan over a blue shirt.

But by all means, Mr. Organ, keep lecturing me about 'poor photo-interpretation skills'---------your lack of self-awareness is always most entertaining!  :D
« Last Edit: March 01, 2023, 06:55:39 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2200 on: March 01, 2023, 06:51:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2201 on: March 01, 2023, 09:09:35 PM »
It’s highly ironic that “Richard” of all people would be complaining about somebody making the exact same claims over and over. What do you expect to happen, indeed?

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2202 on: March 01, 2023, 10:46:40 PM »
LOL, you've shown us how beautifully things would 'align' if Mr. Bell were standing here!  :D

What perspective changes to the plane of the building's facade are that different from how it appears in Bell?

I am a BIG fan of Mr. Hackerott's work, but I'm afraid his reconstruction of Mr. Bell's POV and the doorway scene is off in some key respects, e.g.

Your comparison picture is a different scale than that of the still from Hackerott's 3D. How do we know that's Maddie's elbow? You once labelled a "head" what was the end of an elbow.

We'll work it out, however, and when we've done so you will be just as embarrassed by this catastrophically bad Mittonesque 'analysis'-------------

Well. Get started. BTW, what graphic by Mytton do you think is wrong?

------------as you now are by your hilarious claim that Redshirt Man in Bell is a black man wearing a brown cardigan over a blue shirt.

Who posted this color for "Red Shirt" while claiming the figure was far removed from where Lovelady stood?

I didn't think anyone's photo-interpretation "skills" were as bad as Paul Ernst's, and the thread had been going for some years, so I figured your claims had some foundation. I then inquired about Lewis, expecting a polite answer. ( Link )

But by all means, Mr. Organ, keep lecturing me about 'poor photo-interpretation skills'---------your lack of self-awareness is always most entertaining!  :D

Says the guy who couldn't figure out where the features on the doorway were in the Bell film and, from that, where "Red Shirt" was for over two years on this thread. ( Link )

It seems clear to me that "Red Shirt" in Bell is simply Lovelady leaning or shifting to his right a small amount compared to his position in the Hughes film. The figure you claimed was "Oswald drinking a Coke" is Lovelady. No one saw Oswald on the steps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2202 on: March 01, 2023, 10:46:40 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2203 on: March 01, 2023, 10:50:02 PM »
Mr. Lovelady's hand to Ms. Reese's right elbow:

And that's just the hand. What we see of Mr. Lovelady's left side comes over-------from Bell's POV-------as far as Ms. Reese's right elbow:

Obviously this is a very different story to that told here:

But that's not all Bell is telling us:

Watch the downward & eastward movement of Mr. Lovelady's left hand. Then watch his head. Then watch the straightening up of his torso.

He is not moving his feet over to this new spot, for they are already there. He has been leaning into his right foot, and craning his neck to follow the limousine. And now he is returning to his previous upright posture--------------which, again from Bell's POV, has his left side as far east as Ms. Reese's elbow. If Mr. Bell were filming from a position facing straight ahead into the middle of the doorway, Mr. Lovelady's shoulder would be showing to the east of Ms. Reese's elbow.

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2204 on: March 01, 2023, 10:56:25 PM »
Your comparison picture is a different scale than that of the still from Hackerott's 3D.

My comparison picture? That's Mr. Hackerott's own comparison picture, Mr. Organ.

Oops!

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2204 on: March 01, 2023, 10:56:25 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #2205 on: March 01, 2023, 11:37:35 PM »
BTW, what graphic by Mytton do you think is wrong?

Hi Jerry, I hope you are well. My initial morphs were a bit sloppy and no doubt Ford will ignore my later gifs and post an earlier gif, yawn.
But besides Oswald on film indicating he was inside at the time we have Lovelady's "blacked out" shirt which is actually nothing of the kind and we can clearly see the "blacked out" stripes on his shirt and therefore we should see Ford's Oswald somewhere behind but as expected Oswald isnt there because as history has recorded he was on the 6th floor.

I rest my case. Thumb1:

JohnM

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2206 on: March 01, 2023, 11:44:30 PM »
Hi Jerry, I hope you are well. My initial morphs were a bit sloppy and no doubt Ford will ignore my later gifs and post an earlier gif, yawn.
But besides Oswald on film indicating he was inside at the time we have Lovelady's "blacked out" shirt which is actually nothing of the kind and we can clearly see the "blacked out" stripes on his shirt and therefore we should see Ford's Oswald somewhere behind but as expected Oswald isnt there because as history has recorded he was on the 6th floor.

I rest my case. Thumb1:

JohnM

Hello Mr. Mytton! I do hope you will grace us with more of your Supah-Doopah-Magic-Gifs---------exposing your disinformation techniques was such an enjoyable recreation!  Thumb1:

While you're here, allow me to thank you for helping with the exoneration of Mr. Oswald: Reply #2179

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2206 on: March 01, 2023, 11:44:30 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2207 on: March 01, 2023, 11:52:24 PM »
Which theme throws up a simpler explanation than the one I offered a few pages back for why the fake shadow in Wiegman had to start with Mr. Lovelady's right side rather than just with Mr. Oswald/PrayerMAN---------------the undoctored frames showed with painful clarity the pattern of Mr. Lovelady's shirt:

Thumb1:

Bumped by way of tribute to Mr. Mytton!  Thumb1: