Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225053 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2184 on: February 28, 2023, 02:59:53 PM »
Advertisement
What is supposed to happen here by posting the same fuzzy photos and shaky films over and over again with arrows pointing in every direction?  I would be curious to know the ultimate purpose.  Could that be articulated? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2184 on: February 28, 2023, 02:59:53 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2185 on: February 28, 2023, 03:24:13 PM »
What is supposed to happen here by posting the same fuzzy photos and shaky films over and over again with arrows pointing in every direction?  I would be curious to know the ultimate purpose.  Could that be articulated?

The intelligent folks reading know exactly what is at stake in this. You------by definition-------don't.

Thumb1:

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2186 on: February 28, 2023, 03:37:21 PM »
The intelligent folks reading know exactly what is at stake in this. You------by definition-------don't.

Thumb1:

Would one of these "intelligent" folks (which apparently doesn't include yourself since you can't articulate an answer) enlighten me as to the purpose of posting the same fuzzy photos over and over and over on this forum?  What is expected to happen?  For example, does the DPD frequent this forum and you hope they will reopen the case based on your "evidence"? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2186 on: February 28, 2023, 03:37:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2187 on: February 28, 2023, 03:46:06 PM »
Would one of these "intelligent" folks (which apparently doesn't include yourself since you can't articulate an answer) enlighten me as to the purpose of posting the same fuzzy photos over and over and over on this forum?  What is expected to happen?  For example, does the DPD frequent this forum and you hope they will reopen the case based on your "evidence"?

~Grin~

'I wish you people would stop looking into who was where on the west side of the doorway'

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2188 on: February 28, 2023, 03:59:27 PM »
In which case, the doorway behind the foliage goes substantially farther west than we've been giving it credit for.............

Thumb1:

I think Bell (in the latter frames when Mr. Lovelady straightens up) and this latter-Wiegman frame are showing Mr. Lovelady and Ms. Reese in the same spatial relationship to one another:

Mr. Bell is NOT looking at the doorway head-on.

There is no impossible shadow running down Mr. Lovelady's right side in Bell. If he were Redshirt Man in Hughes, there would have been no need to throw an impossible shadow down him in Wiegman.

Redshirt Man in Hughes is Mr. Oswald, who is taking a drink from his bottle of Coca Cola:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 04:04:46 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2188 on: February 28, 2023, 03:59:27 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2189 on: February 28, 2023, 04:15:56 PM »
~Grin~

'I wish you people would stop looking into who was where on the west side of the doorway'

I'm just curious if you expect something to happen after making your claim a hundred times or more.  Or are you in the midst of some uncontrollable compulsion disorder and actually can't stop?  It's just curiosity.  You can knock yourself out posting the same fuzzy pictures and films and making the exact same claims over and over until the end of times for all I care but thought you might enlighten us as to what. if anything, you hope to happen.  Have you given it any thought?  I gather you have made no effort to provide your evidence to any law enforcement or media source to confirm your claims.  You have limited your efforts to an Internet forum.  Does that strike you as odd if you actually believe this proves that someone other than LHO assassinated the president?  If I believed that I had such evidence, I would run to the DPD or Tucker Carlson and make my case. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 04:16:58 PM by Richard Smith »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2190 on: February 28, 2023, 04:18:23 PM »
I'm just curious if you expect something to happen after making your claim a hundred times or more.  Or are you in the midst of some uncontrollable compulsion disorder and actually can't stop?  It's just curiosity.  You can knock yourself out posting the same fuzzy pictures and films and making the exact same claims over and over until the end of times for all I care but thought you might enlighten us as to what. if anything, you hope to happen.  Have you given it any thought?  I gather you have made no effort to provide your evidence to any law enforcement or media source to confirm your claims.  You have limited your efforts to an Internet forum.  Does that strike you as odd if you actually believe this proves that someone other than LHO assassinated the president?  If I believed that I had such evidence, I would run to the DPD or Tucker Carlson and make my case.

No amount of trolling from you can stop what is happening here, Mr. Smith. May you find the serenity to accept this thing you cannot change, and the courage to immerse yourself in a new hobby!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2190 on: February 28, 2023, 04:18:23 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2191 on: February 28, 2023, 04:35:50 PM »
No amount of trolling from you can stop what is happening here, Mr. Smith. May you find the serenity to accept this thing you cannot change, and the courage to immerse yourself in a new hobby!

Thumb1:

Who is trying to stop you?  Do you think I have that power?  LOL.  I thought that perhaps you could explain your purpose in posting the same claims over and over and over again.  If you have none, that is fine.  It is not required even if bizarre.  If you do, however, like you hope law enforcement will use your "evidence" to reevaluate Oswald's guilt, why not articulate that instead of getting paranoid?