Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225019 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2144 on: February 19, 2023, 07:46:59 PM »
Advertisement
Friends, here (again) is Mr. Stancak's overhead of the doorway:

(Once again, please note that the scene is Darnell, so people are in different positions to Wiegman, BUT the light conditions are the same as for Wiegman. And that's all I'm interested in here for present purposes!)

Look at the natural shadowline cast by the west column (=green line). See how
EITHER
far back
OR
close to the wall
a person would have to be to be standing in natural shadow.

Now look at Wiegman:

Question!

Is it possible for PrayerMAN to be in natural shadow (i.e. behind the green line) WHILE standing at a spot that allows simultaneously-----------to Wiegman's POV-----------
a) his right elbow to show so little distance from the white column
b) his left elbow to cut across the vertical metal strip back in the corner?

I submit that it is not, and that this means that PrayerMAN in Wiegman cannot be standing in natural shadow--------------he would either be too far from the white column (right elbow) or not cutting across the vertical metal strip (left elbow). You can't have both things we see in Wiegman--------------unless he's standing somewhere else altogether, somewhere that does NOT take him right inside the green line.

I believe that the disposition of his arms in relation to other markers shows him to be facing forward (NOT turned somewhat, like PrayerWOMAN in Darnell) and standing on the fourth step up, ever so slightly east of Mr. Lewis who is down two steps below him.

I.E.! To make sense of PrayerMAN's coordinates here, we have to understand that he, like Mr. Lovelady, has had artificial shadow added to him. The original, undoctored Wiegman showed him standing in the same place as in Hughes:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 08:03:22 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2144 on: February 19, 2023, 07:46:59 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2145 on: February 19, 2023, 09:02:42 PM »
A little later, after Wiegman filmed, which means that shadow would be extending even less eastward, than what is seen in this frame.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2146 on: February 19, 2023, 09:18:20 PM »
A little later, after Wiegman filmed, which means that shadow would be extending even less eastward, than what is seen in this frame.

Indeed, Mr. Davidson!

The front steps were almost fully in sunlight. The preposterous Wiegman magic 'shadow'-----------

------------banked on folks' ignorance of this simple fact.

Here's Mr. James Hackerott's reconstruction @ 12.30pm:

And various aftermath images, all showing MORE shadow than would have been there @ 12.30pm...........................

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2146 on: February 19, 2023, 09:18:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2147 on: February 19, 2023, 09:37:14 PM »
The front steps were almost fully in sunlight. The preposterous Wiegman magic 'shadow'-----------

------------banked on folks' ignorance of this simple fact.

Here's how those tasked with doctoring the images went about mimicking the texture of natural shadow:

----They could see that PrayerWOMAN was standing in a place that put her in natural shadow
----A part of her shadowed head was sticking up over the bathed-in-light head of Mr. Oswald (PrayerMAN): this gave the technicians their reference
----The technicians set themselves the task of conforming the obscurity of Mr. Oswald's face & upper body to that of the background head of PrayerWOMAN
----They extended the magic 'shadow' eastwards until it went down Mr. Lovelady's right side

The scam is almost laughably crude, but it did the job for six decades!

If the American public had been able to get a proper look at the original Wiegman frames showing the doorway, our resident Warren Gullibles would have spent the last years dismissing as utterly kooky the notion that the Warren Commission got it wrong in its conclusion that Mr. Jack Edwin Dougherty [or some other patsy] had acted alone.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 09:45:43 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2148 on: February 19, 2023, 10:08:11 PM »
Friends, Warren Gullibility will be remembered as a bizarre cult of propagandists and midwits. Its compound has just been razed to the ground.

Whilst I am under no illusions as to the ability of some Warren Critics to look a gift horse in the mouth, I am confident that enough people with eyes to see, brains to think, and tongues to speak plain truth will understand the significance of what has just happened. The 60th anniversary of Pres. Kennedy's horrific murder bids fair to be an anniversary like none that came before................

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2148 on: February 19, 2023, 10:08:11 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2149 on: February 20, 2023, 02:58:32 AM »
Ok Mr.Ford, I will try to be a Skeptic since the dedicated  LNs probably consider the whole Oswald Out Front theory totally absurd, thus will ignore this thread.

So Here are some Skeptic ?:

1. Did the conspirator/ cover up squad miss how similar Red shirt man in Hughes film is to Oswald?
2. If no, to 1, Then since Red shirt man is fully visible, they must have thought that the public could be convinced the man was Lovelady, therefore took no steps to alter the Hughes film?
3. The movement of the left arm of Red Shirt man in Hughes is up and down in 1 sec. Can we be certain the action of a bottle being raised, making contact with lips, a portion of liquid escapes bottle into the mouth, and the hand holding bottle returns to waist level, can occur in a mere 1sec?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2150 on: February 20, 2023, 08:59:51 AM »
Ok Mr.Ford, I will try to be a Skeptic since the dedicated  LNs probably consider the whole Oswald Out Front theory totally absurd, thus will ignore this thread.

Again, Mr. Mason, you make the mistake of treating the Warren Gullibles as honest brokers. They're anything but.
They don't think LHO-out-front is absurd------------they're completely stumped by the evidence I have presented, and mortified at their inability to explain
a) how Redshirt Man in Hughes can be Mr. Lovelady
b) how the shadow down Mr. Lovelady in Wiegman can be natural.
If they had something, you'd be sure we'd be hearing from them.
They big mad.

So Here are some Skeptic ?:

1. Did the conspirator/ cover up squad miss how similar Red shirt man in Hughes film is to Oswald?

Nope! But bear in mind that Mr. Hughes did not come forward with his film until 11/26/63

2. If no, to 1, Then since Red shirt man is fully visible, they must have thought that the public could be convinced the man was Lovelady, therefore took no steps to alter the Hughes film?

Yep! And 'fixing' Mr. Oswald in Hughes = much trickier than in Wiegman

3. The movement of the left arm of Red Shirt man in Hughes is up and down in 1 sec. Can we be certain the action of a bottle being raised, making contact with lips, a portion of liquid escapes bottle into the mouth, and the hand holding bottle returns to waist level, can occur in a mere 1sec?

The gif is on a loop, and the cut back to the start gives the false impression of the hand being brought down v. quickly. What Hughes shows is perfectly consistent with a man taking a sip from a bottle

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2150 on: February 20, 2023, 08:59:51 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2151 on: February 20, 2023, 07:22:54 PM »
Here's how those tasked with doctoring the images went about mimicking the texture of natural shadow:

----They could see that PrayerWOMAN was standing in a place that put her in natural shadow
----A part of her shadowed head was sticking up over the bathed-in-light head of Mr. Oswald (PrayerMAN): this gave the technicians their reference
----The technicians set themselves the task of conforming the obscurity of Mr. Oswald's face & upper body to that of the background head of PrayerWOMAN
----They extended the magic 'shadow' eastwards until it went down Mr. Lovelady's right side

Alan,
I remember giving you a lot of grief about the Wiegman shadow initially, while supplying some alternatives for what I thought it might have been.
This, coming from someone who already knows other items had been altered.
But, after spending many many hours looking through videos/photos and not finding one which showed the shoulder shadow that far eastward at the time of Wiegman, it became apparent to me that what you were conveying was correct.
The closest I could find was this cop segment which I posted long ago, but once again, this was later than Wiegman so that shadow would not have extended even to where we see it on the cop, who is on the 1st step down from the landing.