Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225230 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2136 on: February 18, 2023, 10:24:30 PM »
Advertisement
And the reason we can know for sure that it is Mr. Oswald's presence we are tracking across these images, and no one else's, is that we can track the presence of Mr. Lovelady-------------the only other white male employee who can be wearing a long-sleeved red shirt over a white tshirt on the west side of those steps. For we now have proof positive (via crossreferencing of the films) that there were not one but TWO white men wearing long-sleeved red shirts over white tshirts on the west side of those steps at the time of the shooting.

Furthermore, the fact that an artificial (i.e. naturally impossible) shadow has been provably placed down Mr. Lovelady in Wiegman tells us that the Wiegman frames in the public domain are doctored. This confirms-----------as if this needed any confirmation!----------that the man in the reddish shirt over white tshirt shown in Hughes is indeed Mr. Oswald. No stranger wearing a reddish shirt over a white tshirt (a vanishingly improbable fluke in its own right) would have caused the 'investigating' authorities to add artificial shadow to Wiegman. The provable doctoring of this piece of visual evidence provably excludes as a candidate for Reddish Shirt Man every human being except Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald.

Those who wish to challenge the proof I have offered of Mr. Oswald's alibi now need to go beyond subjective and vague expressions of their own disbelief, or smug metacommentary, or attempts to gaslight with any other nonsense.

They must instead begin by meeting a simple and fair double challenge:

1. Explain to us how this man in red in Hughes can possibly be Mr. Billy Lovelady

2. Explain to us how this shadow down Mr. Lovelady's side in Wiegman can possibly be a natural shadow

If they are right and I am wrong, then they will have no difficulty meeting this double challenge. Indeed, they will be enthusiastic to do so.

Confident prediction:

They will either run away and pretend what has just happened (i.e. the exoneration of Mr. Oswald as sixth-floor shooter) hasn't just happened, or make fools of themselves loudly talking about every issue EXCEPT those raised in the above double challenge.

What they will NOT do is meet EITHER of the elements in this double challenge. For the simple reason that: Mr. Oswald really did go outside to watch P. Parade, and none of them can go back in time and stop him!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 11:52:55 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2136 on: February 18, 2023, 10:24:30 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2137 on: February 19, 2023, 12:01:11 AM »
When the frame of red shirt man is enlarged, I don’t see any indication of any black squares like Loveladys red and black (grid square) pattern.

In looks even more solid reddish brown than before. So the speculation probability meter is closer match to Oswald’s red brown fine texture shirt (imo.)

I’d still like a computer imaging analysis though just to confirm that there’s no little black squares in there somewhere :)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2138 on: February 19, 2023, 12:11:23 AM »
When the frame of red shirt man is enlarged, I don’t see any indication of any black squares like Loveladys red and black (grid square) pattern.

Are you speaking of Redshirt Man in Hughes, Mr. Mason?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2138 on: February 19, 2023, 12:11:23 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2139 on: February 19, 2023, 01:15:02 AM »
Yes, Mr. Ford, Reddish shirt man in Hughes film. Post an enlarged frame and the shirt appears to me to be even more sold red without any black squares. That  which seems improbable if that were Loveladys red and black square shirt.

Conclusion: Red shirt man raising hand in Hughes film is not likely Lovelady unless some computer can see some black squares that my eyes can’t see.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2140 on: February 19, 2023, 02:02:32 AM »
Almost 300 pages of this nonsense but no effort to contact the NY Times with this evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2140 on: February 19, 2023, 02:02:32 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2141 on: February 19, 2023, 02:13:07 AM »
Yes, Mr. Ford, Reddish shirt man in Hughes film.

Thanks for confirming, Mr. Mason Thumb1:

Post an enlarged frame and the shirt appears to me to be even more sold red without any black squares. That  which seems improbable if that were Loveladys red and black square shirt.

Conclusion: Red shirt man raising hand in Hughes film is not likely Lovelady unless some computer can see some black squares that my eyes can’t see.

No doubt some enterprising Warren Gullible will try to gaslight us into seeing what's not there. (We've already had a taste of that with Mr. Organ's failed attempt to make Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt blue!)

But let's be clear: no amount of funky computer imaging is going to change the stark fact that there are two white men in red shirts over white tshirts standing on the west side of the front entrance. Both have to be accounted for.

The Warren Gullibles are checkmated.

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2142 on: February 19, 2023, 02:20:41 AM »
Friends, looking back it's clear to see how disaster came to the Good Ship Warren.

10 years ago: Prayer Man: this was when the Warren Gullibles had their first sighting of the iceberg

4 years ago: "Then went outside to watch P. Parade" (Agent Hosty draft interrogation report): this was when the Good Ship Warren hit the iceberg

2019-23: The Good Ship Warren has been taking on more and more water

This last few days: Proof (via Hughes-Bell-Towner) that Redshirt Man in Hughes cannot be Mr. Lovelady: this was when the Good Ship Warren sank

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 02:22:21 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2142 on: February 19, 2023, 02:20:41 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2143 on: February 19, 2023, 05:41:09 PM »
[POST DELETED - A.F.]
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 06:07:59 PM by Alan Ford »