Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225168 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2096 on: February 16, 2023, 03:28:16 PM »
Advertisement
'I still can't explain how Mr. Redshirt in Hughes can be Billy Lovelady, so I'm going to wave my hands around some more'

:D

Take it up with Oswald.  He confirmed he was in the building "at the time."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2096 on: February 16, 2023, 03:28:16 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2097 on: February 16, 2023, 03:56:08 PM »
Friends, it is to laugh. The poor Warren Gullibles are having to scramble together their bewildered thoughts about this man whom they are now suddenly having to call "Anybody-But-Lovelady"------------

But while they hunker down in their foxhole, let those of us who are unafraid of the truth go back to the far from tangential question of the black man just in front of Redshirt Man (a.k.a. Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald) in Hughes:

Question!

Why is what we know to be Mr. Carl Edward Jones' cream-colored clothing showing up blue in Hughes?

Answer!

It's showing up blue because it is blue, because he's not Mr. Carl Edward Jones, because he's Mr. Roy Edward Lewis---------with cardigan off!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 04:41:51 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2098 on: February 16, 2023, 04:03:19 PM »
Take it up with Oswald.  He confirmed he was in the building "at the time."

~Grin~

The enclosed front entranceway was part of the building. As you have recently learned yourself (!), it was not "out on the street". Hence Mr. Oswald was not out on the street at the time, nor anywhere else at the time--------------no, he was in the building, which was the building where he worked.

How it must kill you that the reporter didn't ask Mr. Oswald, "Were you inside the building at the time?"

Actually I wish he had asked that too, as it would have saved us all a lot of time. Thankfully, however, we found out in 2019 that Mr. Oswald told Captain Fritz where he was at the time:

Now! Let's try again, shall we?

I, Richard Smith, can explain how Reddish Shirt Man in Hughes is Billy Lovelady. The explanation is as follows:............................................

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2098 on: February 16, 2023, 04:03:19 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2099 on: February 16, 2023, 04:30:54 PM »
Now!

Notice how ALL the dots of bright foliage move in the same direction simultaneously:

The non-foliage white elements in the background, by contrast, remain stable. And Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt is one of those elements. Just like, say, part of Ms. Maddie Reese's right forearm, or bits of the entrance's west white column, it peeks out from behind the moving foliage.

I feel desperately sorry for anyone who has to defend the assertion that this is NOT Mr. Billy Lovelady!

What a ghastly corner they've painted themselves into!

:D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 04:48:49 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2100 on: February 16, 2023, 05:03:54 PM »
..................the far from tangential question of the black man just in front of Redshirt Man (a.k.a. Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald) in Hughes:

Friends, we have already seen how, in March '64, Mr. Carl Edward Jones tells FBI he was sitting on the steps at the time of the assassination.

But what does Mr. Roy Edward Lewis tell FBI about where he was?

"I stood by myself on the inside of the front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository Building"

Unless he means he stood behind the glass front door, this is actually a pretty perfect description of the black man dressed in blue in Hughes:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2100 on: February 16, 2023, 05:03:54 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2101 on: February 16, 2023, 06:35:02 PM »
“Richard” sure likes to twist things to fit his kooky agenda. Marina saw part of a wooden stock that she took to be a rifle. Six weeks earlier. So her “references” to a rifle were based on that assumption. Learn the difference between assumption and “confirmation”. Asking “what other time would they be talking about” doesn’t tell us a thing about what time they were talking about. We can’t hear the question. Learn the difference between fact and wishful thinking.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2102 on: February 16, 2023, 06:40:41 PM »
Friends, we have already seen how, in March '64, Mr. Carl Edward Jones tells FBI he was sitting on the steps at the time of the assassination.

But what does Mr. Roy Edward Lewis tell FBI about where he was?

"I stood by myself on the inside of the front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository Building"

Unless he means he stood behind the glass front door, this is actually a pretty perfect description of the black man dressed in blue in Hughes:

Thumb1:

Yep!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2102 on: February 16, 2023, 06:40:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2103 on: February 16, 2023, 06:56:41 PM »
So!

Here's where the poor Warren Gullibles are now at, folks.

In order to make Redshirt Man in Hughes be Mr. Billy Lovelady-------------

------------they have to make this other white-tshirted man in Bell------------

------------be this blue-shirted man--------------

------------whose name is Mr. Roy Edward Lewis and who just so happens to be standing just below Redshirt Man--------------

'I got the Warren Gullible BLUES.................'

:D :D :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 06:58:41 PM by Alan Ford »