Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225367 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2088 on: February 16, 2023, 09:46:01 AM »
Advertisement
I thought the shirt colors were supposed to match.

:D

Mr. Organ, are you actually telling us with a straight face that you rule out this in Bell as Mr. Lovelady's shirt because you're not seeing enough plaid---------

---------but that you're seeing enough plaid here in Hughes to confidently identify this man as Mr. Lovelady?

Please tell me that isn't the very best you've got here.........

:-X

Thanks for comparing one non-foliage element in the background (Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt) with another (the raised forearm of Ms. Maddie Reese):

But please tell me you haven't just confused the white of Ms. Reese's forearm with foliage. Because that would be keeping things too stupid for words................

:-X
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 09:53:57 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2088 on: February 16, 2023, 09:46:01 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2089 on: February 16, 2023, 09:52:24 AM »
Nice dodge, Mr. Organ!  Thumb1:

I'll ask again: where in the doorway do you believe Mr.-Lewis-in-Bell is?

Bumped for Mr. Organ!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2090 on: February 16, 2023, 11:08:22 AM »
Friends, let's continue to keep this simple.

The case against Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald as the sixth floor shooter now requires the preposterous double scenario:

a) that Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt, seen peeking out from behind foliage in Bell, is not Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt but in fact foliage:

b) that Mr. Lovelady's shirt, seen at a distance in Bell, cannot be Mr. Lovelady's shirt because it shows up so predominantly red

Another way of saying this is that the case against Mr. Oswald as the sixth floor shooter really has just completely collapsed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2090 on: February 16, 2023, 11:08:22 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2091 on: February 16, 2023, 01:16:10 PM »
So, no answer

How expected !

You know the answer.  It is in in the film clip.  This is just contrarian rabbit hole nonsense.  I'll play along, though. Oswald was asked if he shot the president.  He responds that he works in the building.  Then he is asked if he was in the building "at the time." The only "time" being referenced is the shooting.  Oswald responds "naturally" and "yes, sir."  What other "time" would the press be asking him about being in the building under the circumstances?  The only thing they knew about him was that he had been arrested in connection with the crime.   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2092 on: February 16, 2023, 02:38:48 PM »
So, no answer

How expected !

"Richard" is caught making assumptions yet again.  "At the time" means what "Richard" wants it to mean. No more, no less.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2092 on: February 16, 2023, 02:38:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2093 on: February 16, 2023, 02:44:51 PM »
You know the answer.  It is in in the film clip.  This is just contrarian rabbit hole nonsense.  I'll play along, though. Oswald was asked if he shot the president.  He responds that he works in the building.

BS:, "Richard".  He's responding to questions asked by somebody else.  "I work in the building" is not an answer to "did you shoot the president?".

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2094 on: February 16, 2023, 02:56:57 PM »
What other time would the press be asking Oswald about under the circumstances when they asked him if he was in the building "at the time" while also shouting questions asking if he shot the president?  They knew only one thing about him.  He was the suspect in the assassination.  There is no "assumption" about what is being asked or his answer which is on film.  Unreal kookery.  These are the self-proclaimed "unbiased" arbiters who have no agenda.  This is just more rabbit hole nonsense.  Like when Marina makes dozens of references to the "rifle" or questions about the "rifle" but in one instance refers to seeing the "wooden stock" of "the rifle."  Magically, the object becomes just something made of "wood" in the contrarian fantasy. Which, of course, a rifle is made of.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2094 on: February 16, 2023, 02:56:57 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2095 on: February 16, 2023, 03:13:56 PM »
What other time would the press be asking Oswald about under the circumstances when they asked him if he was in the building "at the time" while also shouting questions asking if he shot the president?  They knew only one thing about him.  He was the suspect in the assassination.  There is no "assumption" about what is being asked or his answer which is on film.  Unreal kookery.  These are the self-proclaimed "unbiased" arbiters who have no agenda.  This is just more rabbit hole nonsense.  Like when Marina makes dozens of references to the "rifle" or questions about the "rifle" but in one instance refers to seeing the "wooden stock" of "the rifle."  Magically, the object becomes just something made of "wood" in the contrarian fantasy. Which, of course, a rifle is made of.

'I still can't explain how Mr. Redshirt in Hughes can be Billy Lovelady, so I'm going to wave my hands around some more'

:D