Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225315 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2080 on: February 16, 2023, 01:30:59 AM »
Advertisement
You really think I'm suggesting where Lewis is in the Willis Photo is where he's at in the Bell film? You can't be that thick.

Nice dodge, Mr. Organ!  Thumb1:

I'll ask again: where in the doorway do you believe Mr.-Lewis-in-Bell is?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2080 on: February 16, 2023, 01:30:59 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2081 on: February 16, 2023, 01:53:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2082 on: February 16, 2023, 01:57:10 AM »
Friends, it's really really strange, and most upsetting, but no matter what I do with the Willis photo, I just can't make Mr. Lewis' shirt appear.......... white.

You know, like the way it is showing up in Bell, with blue to its left and right:

If only this could be achieved, then all this mad conspiracy-kook talk about Mr. Lovelady's shirt being visible in Bell could be put to bed. I mean, we KNOW at a deep metaphysical level that this has to be Mr. Lewis in Bell, but Mr. Lewis------------heaven forgive him-------------has given grist to the kook mill by putting on the wrong darn shirt.

Now I'd dearly like to help Mr. Organ out by using the Soopah-Doopah-Sun-Analysis he has so ingeniously used in the past to magic Mr. Oswald's brown arrest shirt into the off-white shirt seen by SN witnesses, but Mr. Lewis in Willis is already in the bright sun, so it's just a really tough assignment bleaching that pesky blue of his away. Like, none of the filters or other magic tricks seem to be working...........

Why, it's enough to make a man tear out his hair!!!  :'(

The very best I've been able to come up with is this button:

What with the nuclear blast from the sun, and the specific camera system and processing method with the Bell film, this button's unmistakeable whiteness could be blazing forth in Bell, giving kooks who don't understand camera systems and processing methods the erroneous impression that this is in fact Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt........

Yes. That must be it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 02:11:12 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2082 on: February 16, 2023, 01:57:10 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2083 on: February 16, 2023, 01:57:39 AM »
Oswald was asked if he was in the building at the time.  He responded yes.   There is no ambiguity about this.  Oswald puts himself "in the building".  Not standing outside.  Don't you think under the circumstances if Oswald had been standing outside in the presence of his coworkers - thus providing him with an airtight alibi for murder - that he would be screaming that to anyone who would listen?  Oswald knew that no one could place him outside the building because he was on the 6th floor shooting the president "at that time."  He tried to pawn off his presence in the building as the result of "working there."  Sound familiar?  He didn't work outside the building.  That was the best he could do since he was guilty and had no other option.

Oswald knew that no one could place him outside the building because he was on the 6th floor shooting the president "at that time." 

Another claim for which Richard can not produce a shred of evidence.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2084 on: February 16, 2023, 02:23:33 AM »
I want to further help Mr. Organ by urging folks reading to pay NO attention to the BLACK man in BLUE just in front of Reddish-Shirted Man in Hughes:

At a merely cognitive level we can see that this must be Mr. Roy Edward Lewis. But at a deep metaphysical level we know it cannot be him, for he is at this time behind and up a few steps from Ms. Maddie Reese, wearing a powerful white button. For people to start trusting their cognitive faculties, without understanding either metaphysics or camera systems and processing methods, would be a danger to democracy itself

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2084 on: February 16, 2023, 02:23:33 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2085 on: February 16, 2023, 02:34:15 AM »
I want to further help Mr. Organ by urging folks reading to pay NO attention to the BLACK man in BLUE just in front of Reddish-Shirted Man in Hughes:

At a merely cognitive level we can see that this must be Mr. Roy Edward Lewis. But at a deep metaphysical level we know it cannot be him, for he is at this time behind and up a few steps from Ms. Maddie Reese, wearing a powerful white button. For people to start trusting their cognitive faculties, without understanding either metaphysics or camera systems and processing methods, would be a danger to democracy itself

Thumb1:

Given the variety of camera systems and processing methods, not to mention the stupendous bleaching effects of the sun, not to mention our post-cognitive metaphysical intuitions, I'd like to help Mr. Organ out further by offering an alternative solution.

1. The reason this looks just like Mr. Lovelady's shirt/tshirt is that it is in fact Mr. Lovelady's shirt/tshirt. (I know, wild, huh?)

2. Reddish Shirt Man in Hughes is neither Mr. Lovelady nor Mr. Oswald. He is Mr. Roy Edward Lewis:

The man in front of him is wearing a balaclava.

This is obviously a much more satisfactory solution than the identification of Reddish Shirt Man in Hughes as a slender white male wearing a reddish shirt over a white tshirt.

Take your pick, Mr. Organ. And---------------you're welcome!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2086 on: February 16, 2023, 04:03:45 AM »
Friends, let's keep this simple.

The case against Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald as the sixth floor shooter now requires the preposterous scenario that Mr. Roy Edward Lewis rather than Mr. Billy Lovelady is responsible for the upper garments we see here in Bell:

Another way of saying this is that the case against Mr. Oswald as the sixth floor shooter has just completely collapsed.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2086 on: February 16, 2023, 04:03:45 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2087 on: February 16, 2023, 05:58:18 AM »
Friends, let's keep this simple.

Friends, let's keep this simple stupid.

The case against Mr. Lee Harvey Oswald as the sixth floor shooter now requires the preposterous scenario that Mr. Roy Edward Lewis rather than Mr. Billy Lovelady is responsible for the upper garments we see here in Bell:

Another way of saying this is that the case against Mr. Oswald as the sixth floor shooter has just completely collapsed.

Thumb1:

I thought the shirt colors were supposed to match.