Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225024 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2072 on: February 15, 2023, 11:30:44 PM »
Advertisement
And there we have it, straight from the Warren Gullible's own mouth: Mr. Oswald's answer makes no sense if he was out on the street at the time.

There'll be no argument from me on that point!

Poor Mr. Smith has of course just blown up his own argument. He thinks---------he actually thinks!---------the man in the reddish shirt in Hughes is out on the street.

Why does poor Mr. Smith think this? Because he thinks---------he actually thinks!----------the enclosed front entrance belongs to the street rather than to the building!

No wonder he's lost!

:D :D :D

Oswald was asked if he was in the building at the time.  He responded yes.   There is no ambiguity about this.  Oswald puts himself "in the building".  Not standing outside.  Don't you think under the circumstances if Oswald had been standing outside in the presence of his coworkers - thus providing him with an airtight alibi for murder - that he would be screaming that to anyone who would listen?  Oswald knew that no one could place him outside the building because he was on the 6th floor shooting the president "at that time."  He tried to pawn off his presence in the building as the result of "working there."  Sound familiar?  He didn't work outside the building.  That was the best he could do since he was guilty and had no other option. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2072 on: February 15, 2023, 11:30:44 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2073 on: February 15, 2023, 11:38:21 PM »
In that Townes film gif, the red blob that is  approx at the west side entrance wall where red shirt man is in Hughes and Bell film, seems to move right and down.

Mr. Mason, I honestly don't see any movement by Reddish-Shirt-Man in this spot in Towner. He appears quite stationary. I think you may be confusing him with the flapping object, which is moving up and down?--------------------

Meanwhile at the same time imo, there is another stationary portion of red near the center handrail but you can’t quite make out a figure. That’s about where Lovelady would be if he’s next to Sarah Stanton ( she being on the east side of the handrail.)

It is beyond dispute that some frames were removed from Towner (see splice between 2 and 3 in Mr. Davidson's gif below). I think they also threw a Wiegman-like shadow down Mr. Lovelady (only over ALL of him this time). They simply couldn't let folks see ANY of Mr. Lovelady's shirt in that spot at this time.

A while back, during a debate about the ridiculous artificial Wiegman shadow, Mr. Davidson noticed the curious fall of darkness at the Lovelady spot in Towner:

Note what's just right of Mr. Davidson's arrow: someone in blue. Bell shows Mr. Lovelady's shirt, with blue on both sides

If we didn't have Bell, we wouldn't know that Mr. Lovelady is actually in that area. But Bell makes a nonsense of what we're seeing in Towner. This is because it shows Mr. Lovelady behind and up a few steps from Ms. Maddie Reese at the exact same time as the Towner frames.

Another way of saying this is that Bell shows us unmistakeably exactly what has been obscured in Towner: Mr. Lovelady's shirt.

However! As you perceptively note, some red certainly does bleed through-----------:

So the disappearing of Mr. Lovelady from Towner is not 100% successful (always trickier with color).

Roy Lewis  jacket that Jerry Organ posted earlier ,  appears to me to be too dark a hue of red to be matching Lovelady.

Yes, it's a complete non-starter, and a sign of real Warren Gullible panic.

What's amusing is how, back in the days of the Oswald-Not-Lovelady-Is-Altgens-Doorwayman nonsense, the Warren Gullibles were the ones most loudly joining others in pointing out that Mr. Lovelady's distinctive shirt could be seen through the foliage in Bell, and how only a crazy person could doubt that that was Mr. Lovelady. And--------------------they were 100% right to do so. Now that things have changed, they're trying to desperately walk back that statement of the perfectly obvious: "Only to a kook would this be anybody but Lovelady"!

When one finds oneself having to take an Anyone-But-Lovelady position on what Bell is showing, one really needs to ask oneself the hard question: Maybe I need a new hobby?

:D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 12:11:46 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2074 on: February 15, 2023, 11:48:07 PM »
Oswald was asked if he was in the building at the time.  He responded yes.   There is no ambiguity about this.  Oswald puts himself "in the building".  Not standing outside.

What happened to "out on the street", Mr. Smith?  :D :D :D 

Don't you think under the circumstances if Oswald had been standing outside in the presence of his coworkers - thus providing him with an airtight alibi for murder - that he would be screaming that to anyone who would listen?

Not if Captain Fritz has told him they accept that he was in the front entranceway (i.e. not the shooter) but that he is on the hook for complicity. Mr. Oswald doesn't realise the world is being told he shot Pres. Kennedy from the sixth floor. Therefore he feels no need to shout his alibi.

Of course, you have had all this explained to you 100+ times before, Mr. Smith. So either you're just playing dumb, or you're------------well, you work it out (if you can..........).

Speaking of working it out, do let us know when you feel brave enough to quit deflecting and start refuting my analysis of Hughes/Bell/Towner.

Here, I'll help you get going:

I, Richard Smith, can explain how Reddish Shirt Man in Hughes is Billy Lovelady. The explanation is as follows:............................................

Good luck!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2074 on: February 15, 2023, 11:48:07 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2075 on: February 15, 2023, 11:59:38 PM »
Warren Gullibles right now--------------------------

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2076 on: February 16, 2023, 12:26:34 AM »
I wonder if the critics even thought that there might be some variation in color between two different camera systems and processing methods.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2076 on: February 16, 2023, 12:26:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2077 on: February 16, 2023, 12:29:47 AM »
I wonder if the critics even thought that there might be some variation in color between two different camera systems and processing methods.

Lol, I'll play.

For starters: Where do you believe Mr. Lewis is standing in Bell?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2078 on: February 16, 2023, 01:07:44 AM »

Friends, while we patiently await Mr. Organ's response as to his current understanding of Mr. Lewis' exact whereabouts at the time of Bell, let us note that he has chosen to process a Bell frame that doesn't show the white tshirt.

Now I wonder what might be the reason for this curious choice he has made?

If only the shirt under Mr. Lewis' cardigan weren't so darn................... BLUE!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2078 on: February 16, 2023, 01:07:44 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2079 on: February 16, 2023, 01:21:14 AM »
Friends, while we patiently await Mr. Organ's response as to his current understanding of Mr. Lewis' exact whereabouts at the time of Bell, let us note that he has chosen to process a Bell frame that doesn't show the white tshirt.

Now I wonder what might be the reason for this curious choice he has made?

If only the shirt under Mr. Lewis' cardigan weren't so darn................... BLUE!

You really think I'm suggesting where Lewis is in the Willis Photo is where he's at in the Bell film? You can't be that thick.