Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225024 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2064 on: February 15, 2023, 08:16:19 PM »
Advertisement
No he wasn't.

Oswald: I work in that building
Reporter: Were you in the building at the time
Oswald: Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir

What else was he going to say?

It doesn't get anymore vague than this, yet to Richard it's an admission that he was in the building during the shooting. Hilarious!

To more reasonable people it's obvious that Oswald simply confirmed that he worked at the TSBD and that he was there when the shooting took place.

Mr. Oswald considered the enclosed entranceway to be part of the building (which it of course was)-------------hence he was in the building (though not inside) at the time of the shooting.

We know from Agent Hosty's 11/22 draft interrogation report that Mr. Oswald said he went "outside to watch P. Parade."

In the building YET outside= contradiction in terms, surely? Yes----------------for everywhere EXCEPT the front entranceway

So-------------------Mr. Smith can bring out this old chestnut as many times as he likes, it still won't get him anywhere. Perhaps he might more profitably turn his attention instead to the problem of explaining how Reddish-Shirted Man in Hughes can possibly be Mr. Lovelady? If he actually gets anywhere (miracles do happen), then I'll be so astonished by his feat I might just be inspired to notify his favorite newspaper, the New York Times. Now that would be a story!

'Do you remember where you were when you heard that Mr. Richard Smith had made a meaningful contribution to the JFK assassination debate?'

:D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 12:05:58 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2064 on: February 15, 2023, 08:16:19 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2065 on: February 15, 2023, 08:21:06 PM »
Ok, I’m on board with Mr.Fords latest scenario with exception of conspirators pasting image of Jones over Lewis to hide the bottle , which it does not really do imo.

To hide where the bottle crosses Mr. Lovelady's white tshirt.

The addition of Mr. Jones' face from Cronkite Altgens to Canonical Altgens achieves just that:

------------->

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2066 on: February 15, 2023, 09:29:33 PM »
I think the main selling point here is the impossibility of the red blotches in Hughes all belonging to just one person because how far apart they are.

Do you mean in Bell, Mr. Mason?

Not sure I see any problem here. Look at the width of Ms. Maddie Reese (in white), and compare Mr. Lovelady:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2066 on: February 15, 2023, 09:29:33 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #2067 on: February 15, 2023, 09:34:41 PM »
No he wasn't.

Oswald: I work in that building
Reporter: Were you in the building at the time
Oswald: Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir

What else was he going to say?

It doesn't get anymore vague than this, yet to Richard it's an admission that he was in the building during the shooting. Hilarious!

To more reasonable people it's obvious that Oswald simply confirmed that he worked at the TSBD and that he was there when the shooting took place.

Vague?  HA HA HA HA.  You literally have the question and answer on film.  You don't even need the time machine.  He was specifically asked if he was in the building AT THE TIME.  And Oswald responds "Yes."   What do you mean "what else was he going to say"?  How about "no" if that was the case.  If he was out on the street AT THE TIME, as this endless thread has suggested, then a perfect opportunity to say so.  Unreal.

LEE HARVEY OSWALD — “I work in that building.”

REPORTER — “Were you in the building at the time?”

LEE HARVEY OSWALD — “Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir.”

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2068 on: February 15, 2023, 09:43:41 PM »
Vague?  HA HA HA HA.  You literally have the question and answer on film.  You don't even need the time machine.  He was specifically asked if he was in the building AT THE TIME.  And Oswald responds "Yes."   What do you mean "what else was he going to say"?  How about "no" if that was the case.  If he was out on the street AT THE TIME, as this endless thread has suggested, then a perfect opportunity to say so.  Unreal.

And there we have it, straight from the Warren Gullible's own mouth: Mr. Oswald's answer makes no sense if he was out on the street at the time.

There'll be no argument from me on that point!

Poor Mr. Smith has of course just blown up his own argument. He thinks---------he actually thinks!---------the man in the reddish shirt in Hughes is out on the street.

Why does poor Mr. Smith think this? Because he thinks---------he actually thinks!----------the enclosed front entrance belongs to the street rather than to the building!

No wonder he's lost!

:D :D :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 09:44:57 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2068 on: February 15, 2023, 09:43:41 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2069 on: February 15, 2023, 09:55:05 PM »

LEE HARVEY OSWALD — “I work in that building.”

REPORTER — “Were you in the building at the time?”

LEE HARVEY OSWALD — “Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir.”

At what time?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2070 on: February 15, 2023, 10:51:07 PM »
In that Townes film gif, the red blob that is  approx at the west side entrance wall where red shirt man is in Hughes and Bell film, seems to move right and down.

Meanwhile at the same time imo, there is another stationary portion of red near the center handrail but you can’t quite make out a figure. That’s about where Lovelady would be if he’s next to Sarah Stanton ( she being on the east side of the handrail.)

This movement occurring in Townes film gif would be consistent with Oswald moving to the point where the shadow is added to Lovelady in Wiegman film.

What I’m saying about the improbability of all the red stretched across horizontally in the BELL gif, which is the one that Chris posted earlier is that it may be proof of 2 persons wearing reddish shirts and if so the only other person who had a reddish shirt of hue which is  a red close to Loveladys red shirt , would have to be Oswald.

Roy Lewis  jacket that Jerry Organ posted earlier ,  appears to me to be too dark a hue of red to be matching Lovelady.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2070 on: February 15, 2023, 10:51:07 PM »

Online Richard Smith