Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224984 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2016 on: February 11, 2023, 07:50:55 PM »
Advertisement
Friends, since 2019 this case has come down to two major rival claims:
1. LHO was on 6 firing shots (official theory)
2. LHO went outside to watch the P. Parade (his own suppressed claim in custody).

Unless someone can show us a way for the red-shirted man in Hughes--------------

--------------to be SOLELY responsible for what we're seeing in Bell---------------

----------------then we have proof of TWO red-shirted men in the west half of that doorway as Pres. Kennedy passed by.

Mr. Oswald's claim is looking awfully strong.

So! Who wants to go first at trying to salvage the claim that this is Mr. Billy Lovelady?:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 07:55:56 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2016 on: February 11, 2023, 07:50:55 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2017 on: February 11, 2023, 10:47:31 PM »
Thank you very much for this informative response, Mr. Davidson------------much appreciated!  Thumb1:
Here is a link to what I did post previously. If you scroll down just a bit you can read the brief responses we had.
Sorry I mis-spoke about the prior collage being posted, as I truly thought that was the one.
Anyhow, keep up the excellent work.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3524.msg135170.html#msg135170

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2018 on: February 11, 2023, 11:32:45 PM »
Took the two clearest frames and enlarged them.
Doing this, it could be the tree foliage/camera movement is creating the appearance of two different bodies.
?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2018 on: February 11, 2023, 11:32:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2019 on: February 12, 2023, 04:21:26 AM »
Here is a link to what I did post previously. If you scroll down just a bit you can read the brief responses we had.
Sorry I mis-spoke about the prior collage being posted, as I truly thought that was the one.
Anyhow, keep up the excellent work.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3524.msg135170.html#msg135170

Many thanks, Mr. Davidson-------------------------I had completely forgotten this exchange, as the full potential significance of your suggestion just didn't register with me at the time! Your identification of the Lovelady arm turns what was an amorphous plaid blob into a fragment we can make some physiognomical sense of. Brilliant work!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2020 on: February 12, 2023, 04:39:13 AM »
Took the two clearest frames and enlarged them.
Doing this, it could be the tree foliage/camera movement is creating the appearance of two different bodies.
?

Yes, I'm not convinced (at least not yet) that we are necessarily seeing two different shirts in Bell.

The key point IMO is the fact that we are seeing an unbroken horizontal stretch of red in Bell.

The disposition of that part of the red shirt of our man in Hughes not blocked by Mr. Carl Edward Jones
--------------(red [right shoulder]-white[tshirt]-red[left shoulder])--------------
simply does not allow for what we're seeing in Bell
--------------(red-red-red)----------------.
And Bell's vantage point would yield MORE blockage of our man in red by Mr. Jones!

Now! Someone might suggest: 'Maybe Carl Edward Jones lowered his body momentarily, thus making visible to Bell the buttoned lower part of Lovelady's shirt?'
Nope. Towner rules that out: it can be synced to the Bell frames, and it shows Mr. Jones still standing upright as he was doing in Hughes, still blocking our man in red just like he was doing in Hughes.

I cannot, in short, see a logical way for our man in red in Hughes to be Mr. Lovelady.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 05:05:44 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2020 on: February 12, 2023, 04:39:13 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #2021 on: February 12, 2023, 06:34:46 AM »
Yes, I'm not convinced (at least not yet) that we are necessarily seeing two different shirts in Bell.

The key point IMO is the fact that we are seeing an unbroken horizontal stretch of red in Bell.

The disposition of that part of the red shirt of our man in Hughes not blocked by Mr. Carl Edward Jones
--------------(red [right shoulder]-white[tshirt]-red[left shoulder])--------------
simply does not allow for what we're seeing in Bell
--------------(red-red-red)----------------.

And Bell's vantage point would yield MORE blockage of our man in red by Mr. Jones!

Now! Someone might suggest: 'Maybe Carl Edward Jones lowered his body momentarily, thus making visible to Bell the buttoned lower part of Lovelady's shirt?'
Nope. Towner rules that out: it can be synced to the Bell frames, and it shows Mr. Jones still standing upright as he was doing in Hughes, still blocking our man in red just like he was doing in Hughes.

I cannot, in short, see a logical way for our man in red in Hughes to be Mr. Lovelady.

Thumb1:
Nice summation.
Short of someone trying to convince us that the same person covered the white t-shirt by buttoning up their red overshirt in approx 2 sec (unrealistic), I'm not seeing another alternative other than what you have described.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2022 on: February 12, 2023, 02:59:16 PM »
Nice summation.
Short of someone trying to convince us that the same person covered the white t-shirt by buttoning up their red overshirt in approx 2 sec (unrealistic), I'm not seeing another alternative other than what you have described.

Precisely, Mr. Davidson!

Which leaves us with two red-shirted men in the west half of the doorway:
1. Mr. Billy Lovelady
2. A slender white male in a reddish shirt over a white tshirt, apparently drinking from a bottle

Who on EARTH can #2 be?

If ONLY we had a Depository employee who
a) fits the description of #2
b) claimed to have gone outside to watch P. Parade

It's so frustratingly hard to work out.........................

;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2022 on: February 12, 2023, 02:59:16 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #2023 on: February 12, 2023, 05:22:48 PM »

Where was this fellow (red sweater) during the assassination?