Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225028 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1888 on: February 06, 2022, 12:34:17 AM »
Advertisement
Do you know about when that photo of Sanders was taken?
I had found her nephew on Facebook based on her obituary. It was published on Facebook like in 2012-13 but the actual photo was earlier. Tried to find it again but lost all the track. I recall that I found her on Ancestry.com but I do not have access now. Also, there is Pauline Sanders on Find a grave but I somehow think that Linda Z. linked it wrongly.
I had that recent photo and the figure and hairline was very, very similar but I lost it at my broken laptop.
It is very interesting to see that in general, we do not have many later photos of witnesses. I was looking for Roscoe White photos after 1963 but none available publicly on the net. Seems that most famlies are not interested to research their relatives participation on 11/22/63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1888 on: February 06, 2022, 12:34:17 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1889 on: February 06, 2022, 01:06:44 AM »
I had found her nephew on Facebook based on her obituary. It was published on Facebook like in 2012-13 but the actual photo was earlier. Tried to find it again but lost all the track. I recall that I found her on Ancestry.com but I do not have access now. Also, there is Pauline Sanders on Find a grave but I somehow think that Linda Z. linked it wrongly.
I had that recent photo and the figure and hairline was very, very similar but I lost it at my broken laptop.
It is very interesting to see that in general, we do not have many later photos of witnesses. I was looking for Roscoe White photos after 1963 but none available publicly on the net. Seems that most famlies are not interested to research their relatives participation on 11/22/63.

That's too bad about the photo. I know that there are a couple of older photos of Sanders that were published and both of those are group photos pictured with other women. She was seated in one of the photos and her hair was very short. Most of the witness photos are hard to come by and really aren't the best photos to make an accurate determination.   

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1890 on: February 06, 2022, 02:02:09 AM »
I strongly believe that a Prayer Person is Pauline Sanders.
Couple of years ago I found her recent photo on Facebook with the same right hand possition as Prayer Person and it was very, very similar.
Unfortunetly, I lost that photo and cannot find it any more.
The missleading thing here is that you are reffering to statements on who was standing where while the limo was passing by but not the positions in Wiegman film.

Just how many seconds after the passing of the limo do you believe those Wiegman frames were taken?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1890 on: February 06, 2022, 02:02:09 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1891 on: February 06, 2022, 02:13:03 AM »

This one?

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:16:23 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1892 on: February 06, 2022, 11:40:10 AM »
That's too bad about the photo. I know that there are a couple of older photos of Sanders that were published and both of those are group photos pictured with other women. She was seated in one of the photos and her hair was very short. Most of the witness photos are hard to come by and really aren't the best photos to make an accurate determination.   
Yes, there are two photos that Linda Z. linked to Pauline Sanders but I think they are wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1892 on: February 06, 2022, 11:40:10 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1893 on: February 06, 2022, 11:41:29 AM »
This one?

No. What is the source of this photo?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1894 on: February 06, 2022, 11:52:25 PM »
Yes, there are two photos that Linda Z. linked to Pauline Sanders but I think they are wrong.

One photo claims it's from 1946, plus the photo is small and you can't get a good look at it.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1894 on: February 06, 2022, 11:52:25 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1895 on: February 11, 2022, 10:14:53 AM »

PM does not (imo) appear to be
wearing glasses.  🙄