Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225068 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1816 on: January 02, 2022, 01:08:55 PM »
Advertisement
Well I'd sure like to see it, as the Bell film frames showing the same scene/time as the Towner film frames show those ladies waving nothing, handkerchief or otherwise
Here, I have tried to extract from your GIF. Right hand is raised holding the handkerchief and in your GIF two waves are seen towards the limo. Try yourself, take a handkerchief and wave towards somebody in front of you.

I believe it belonged to one of the ladies in front.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1816 on: January 02, 2022, 01:08:55 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1817 on: January 02, 2022, 10:58:50 PM »
Here, I have tried to extract from your GIF. Right hand is raised holding the handkerchief and in your GIF two waves are seen towards the limo. Try yourself, take a handkerchief and wave towards somebody in front of you.

I believe it belonged to one of the ladies in front.

Once again, Mr Jackson, the Bell frames show no such waving from any of these ladies. That simple objective fact is--------with respect---------in no wise trumped by your subjective and rather arbitrary drawing of a hand outline on the Towner frame above.

The waving hand/object are much further back------------in the entranceway:

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1818 on: January 02, 2022, 11:12:26 PM »
That upraised arm with what might be a bottle in the hand, is in FRONT of the black guys face so don’t see how that could be Oswalds hand since he would have stepped down momentarily from the PM corner position to be just BEHIND the black dude.

Maybe part of that arm is an airbrushed whiteish blob added to make it apoear to be the black dude raising his hand to shade his eyes.

But that’s not the way the black guys face is turned in the OTHER version of Altgens 6 photo which now the black guy is facing forward and no arm upraised and that arm has been turned into Loveladys left arm completely covered with texture pattern of Lovelady shirt, ironically with no hand at the end of the shirt sleeve with a part of the allege overlapping and cutting off part of the black dudes face.

Now would for some WC defender to go out there to those front steps of the TSBD in Dallas and take a photograph and replicate these 2 anomalous versions of the Altgens 6 photo or else it’s going to imo PROOF positive of altered photos.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1818 on: January 02, 2022, 11:12:26 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1819 on: January 03, 2022, 01:49:14 AM »
Once again, Mr Jackson, the Bell frames show no such waving from any of these ladies. That simple objective fact is--------with respect---------in no wise trumped by your subjective and rather arbitrary drawing of a hand outline on the Towner frame above.

The waving hand/object are much further back------------in the entranceway:

Well, I respect your oppinion of course but still think you are wrong. The only object between Tina Towner and Roy Edward Lewis on the steps is that hand with the handkerchief.
Bell is on a different angle and moment.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1820 on: January 03, 2022, 04:40:08 AM »
Well, I respect your oppinion of course but still think you are wrong. The only object between Tina Towner and Roy Edward Lewis on the steps is that hand with the handkerchief.

Reassertion of claims (that the hand/object are out near the street, that the object is a handkerchief) is not demonstration of same!

Bell is on a different angle and moment.

A different angle, yes of course-------but Bell shows those three women quite clearly from the front (no waving, no nothing)
A different moment--------no

Again with respect, Mr Jackson, you are putting an imaginary object into the hand of one of these women and assigning to that woman an imaginary action

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1820 on: January 03, 2022, 04:40:08 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1821 on: January 03, 2022, 05:11:07 AM »
Friends, I find myself wondering again about something I suggested here some time back..................

Mr Kenneth Duvall claimed he was sitting on the third step as JFK passed.

Here is Mr Duvall in Dec '63:

And here (I am confident) is Mr Duvall in the railroad yards several minutes after the shooting:

The green circle highlights a newspaper or order book or somesuch in his shirt breast pocket.

Could this (just down and to the left of the red arrow here) be Mr Duvall, still sitting on the step, waving his paper at the passing limousine?:

And could this be Mr Duvall's arm (orange) with the paper (light-brown) still waving?

Note: Mr Duvall was in shortsleeves------------

Now! Any images taken of the entranceway around this time by a camera that is east of Mr Altgens' position will be apt to show Mr Duvall's face. But---------here's the thing---------Mr Duvall bears a striking resemblance to Mr Lee Harvey Oswald. In such a case, then such film would show the following: next to but lower than the face of Mr Lovelady (=an LHO-resembling man) the face of a man who looks for all the world like young Mr Oswald. The same Mr Oswald who was claiming in custody that he "went outside to watch P. Parade":

One such film that might have shown just such is of course the Wiegman film. And it is in that film that we just so happen to find a physically impossible shadow down the right side of Mr Lovelady, whose entire front body was, as we know, at that moment bathed in sunlight:

Is Mr Duvall's face somewhere in that physically impossible black area that darkens Mr Lovelady's right side? Did the 'investigating' authorities cover up what they thought was the face of Mr Oswald, when in fact it was the face of Mr Duvall? And did their error-sponsored fixation on Mr Duvall's face blind them to the possibility that Mr Oswald was in fact a certain shaded-into-obscurity figure standing further over by the west wall of the entrance?

Remember! Mr Duvall not being a Depository employee, he would have been someone of whose existence the 'investigating' authorities' were completely unaware.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 05:36:14 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1822 on: January 04, 2022, 07:09:41 PM »
Reassertion of claims (that the hand/object are out near the street, that the object is a handkerchief) is not demonstration of same!

A different angle, yes of course-------but Bell shows those three women quite clearly from the front (no waving, no nothing)
A different moment--------no

Again with respect, Mr Jackson, you are putting an imaginary object into the hand of one of these women and assigning to that woman an imaginary action
Bell film shows an object above ladies heads and it is right there.
Focus on the lady on the left side, first you see her face, than she raises her hand and after you see her face again. She literally made two or three handkerchief waves, not more than three in less than two seconds. I will try to make GIF for you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1822 on: January 04, 2022, 07:09:41 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1823 on: January 04, 2022, 07:38:05 PM »
Here, I hope you will be able to see the raised hand.