Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225024 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1808 on: December 31, 2021, 07:19:45 AM »
Advertisement
If Carolyn Arnold was such a critical witness that could place Oswald in that corner as PM such that somebody thought it necessary to blot her out with black something spray, then it’s doubtful imo that those conspirators would have allowed Mrs Arnold to live much longer after the fact. She would have had one of those untimely deaths like so many other witness did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1808 on: December 31, 2021, 07:19:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1809 on: December 31, 2021, 11:55:28 PM »
If Carolyn Arnold was such a critical witness that could place Oswald in that corner as PM such that somebody thought it necessary to blot her out with black something spray, then it’s doubtful imo that those conspirators would have allowed Mrs Arnold to live much longer after the fact. She would have had one of those untimely deaths like so many other witness did.

Well, Messrs Frazier, Shelley and Lovelady saw Mr Oswald and kept their mouths shut. Going to the extreme of killing a Depository employee would be an absolutely final recourse.

If Ms Arnold had gone public at any point, her claimed specific location in the doorway would be instantly refuted by 'the visual record'. A bit like the double use of the digits '275/276' with the curtain rods--------------you build in insurance by advance-discrediting a witness who might talk.

The real problem posed by Mr Lovelady in Altgens was not Mr Lovelady's resemblance to Mr Oswald but the fact that he happened to show up behind the hand of someone whose presence there posed a big problem to the official Fairy Tale. They desperately needed to convince folks that that person's arm belonged to Mr Lovelady!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2022, 01:27:06 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1810 on: January 01, 2022, 07:08:31 PM »
The odd coda to Mr Ronald B. Fischer's 11/22/63 affidavit statement:

I do remember one particular thing that happened just at the time I saw a man up there. There was a girl walked in the Texas School Book Depository Building, a rather tall girl, and looked to me like she might be an employee of that building. She was walking in while everybody else had been coming out.

The time frame here is some 30 seconds before the assassination.

Who might this "rather tall girl" have been? Ms Carolyn Arnold, perhaps, whom a March '64 statement by Mr Bill Shelley places in the doorway at the time of the shooting?

Did she leave the group she was with out by the street and return to the doorway just in time for JFK's passing the building? If so, did she as she reached the doorway notice someone in that doorway (or perhaps behind the glass door) who (later) wasn't meant to be there----------someone she had just minutes before this noticed sitting in the second-floor lunchroom? And was she told by the 'investigating' authorities to shut up about it?

Certainly I am struck by the curious vehemence with which, in her 1978 conversations with Mr Anthony Summers and Mr Earl Golz, she denied having had any cause to even look in the direction of the the doorway after going out near the street................

Think we the lady doth here protest too much? Bear in mind: the FBI report which was being read out to her did not have her looking back at the doorway at the time she would have been "trying to watch the parade", but several minutes before this. She seems needlessly spooked by what she is hearing......

I can't help wondering if she might not be the person waving what Mr Jackson has suggested is a lady's handkerchief:

IF so, then might she have something to do with the physically impossible shadow that was so crudely added down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film?

Elimination of her visible presence on the steps----------------discrediting her in advance in case of the unhappy eventuality that she, a game-destroying witness, goes public at some stage with her story?

Just a thought! Thumb1:
I have lost the track on what you are looking to show here but I am pretty sure that the object you are referring is a lady handkerchief. You have to understand that it was not on the steps but closer to the street. I have circled three ladies and one of them was waving with the handkerchief while the limo was passing by in Towner film. I had a better photo but could not find it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1810 on: January 01, 2022, 07:08:31 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1811 on: January 01, 2022, 09:30:38 PM »
I have lost the track on what you are looking to show here but I am pretty sure that the object you are referring is a lady handkerchief. You have to understand that it was not on the steps but closer to the street. I have circled three ladies and one of them was waving with the handkerchief while the limo was passing by in Towner film. I had a better photo but could not find it.

Thank you, Mr Jackson, but I'm honestly not seeing what you're seeing here?

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1812 on: January 02, 2022, 12:35:05 AM »
Thank you, Mr Jackson, but I'm honestly not seeing what you're seeing here?

You do not see it because it is not the same moment.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1812 on: January 02, 2022, 12:35:05 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1813 on: January 02, 2022, 12:51:37 AM »
You do not see it because it is not the same moment.

I am aware of that (i.e. that Wiegman is not showing the same moment as the Towner frames) but I fail to see a) where you are getting a handkerchief from b) what makes you think the hand-waving-an-object* belongs to one of the women you mention rather than to someone back in the entranceway

*Just down and to the left of the red arrow here:

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1814 on: January 02, 2022, 03:02:41 AM »
I am aware of that (i.e. that Wiegman is not showing the same moment as the Towner frames) but I fail to see a) where you are getting a handkerchief from b) what makes you think the hand-waving-an-object* belongs to one of the women you mention rather than to someone back in the entranceway

*Just down and to the left of the red arrow here:

Because I am quite sure I had another photo/frame of that ladies in front and one of them with hankerchief.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1814 on: January 02, 2022, 03:02:41 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1815 on: January 02, 2022, 03:27:09 AM »
Because I am quite sure I had another photo/frame of that ladies in front and one of them with hankerchief.

Well I'd sure like to see it, as the Bell film frames showing the same scene/time as the Towner film frames show those ladies waving nothing, handkerchief or otherwise