Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225572 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1792 on: October 08, 2021, 01:56:09 AM »
Advertisement
According to the later recollections of Lieutenant Carl Day, Mr Roy Truly told him all about 'the' lunchroom encounter the very afternoon of the assassination.

Lots and lots of photographs in the Depository were taken by Lt. Day. & Det. Studebaker that day. And several photographs of the lunchroom were taken, including this one---------------

Funnily enough, however, given that this was supposedly already on 11/22 the known site of the crucial first post-assassination sighting of the suspect, all the photographs of the lunchroom were taken not on 11/22 but on 11/25:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1792 on: October 08, 2021, 01:56:09 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #1793 on: October 08, 2021, 02:20:58 PM »
Not that I have the slightest belief in the ridiculous "Fritz keeping Oswald silent scenario" but wasn't the start of Oswald's first interrogation about 2:25 which wasn't long after Oswald arrived at the Police station?, do you have any evidence that Oswald agreeing with being in the building happened before 2:25?

Oswald's "Naturally, if I work in that building" declaration to the press occurred at 7:55 PM Dallas time, according to these notes written by Seth Kantor:

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh20/html/WH_Vol20_0193b.htm

Oswald had already been interrogated extensively by 7:55.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 02:25:59 PM by David Von Pein »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1794 on: October 08, 2021, 04:37:24 PM »
Oswald's "Naturally, if I work in that building" declaration to the press occurred at 7:55 PM Dallas time, according to these notes written by Seth Kantor:

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh20/html/WH_Vol20_0193b.htm

Oswald had already been interrogated extensively by 7:55.

Exactly. He emerged from the first wave of intensive interrogation with no idea he was being accused of having actually fired shots in Dealey Plaza. Hence his blase/snippy response to the reporter, which communicates straightforward thoughts........

---------No, of course I didn't shoot the President, my only connection to the case is that I work in that building
---------I came to work this morning and didn't leave the place until after the assassination. Big deal

A guilty assassin who knew he stood charged with having fired on Pres. Kennedy from the sixth floor would have answered the reporter's questions very differently. And had Mr Oswald known what dispatches the press had been given, he would have told the reporter what, as we have known since 2019, he had already told Captain Fritz in the first interrogation session:

I went outside to watch the Presidential Parade
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 02:07:48 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1794 on: October 08, 2021, 04:37:24 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1795 on: October 12, 2021, 01:17:45 PM »
.... Good  Day  Dan....  Thumb1: There  is  an update coming that I have been working on for 4 years in my spare, personal times for the free  Dealey Plaza Detailed Map  that includes additional evidence, key information's, witnesses photo/film photogrammetrically precise determined locations, etc.

When all of these new map components references have been solidly confirmed + quadruple-checked for 111% accuracy, I will certainly provide it publicly for us all.  Thumb1:

Best  Regards  in  Research,

Don

Donald  Roberdeau
United  States  Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner,  or  later,  The  Truth  emerges  clearly
①___________②___③

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination" Evidence, Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

The Dealey Plaza Detailed MapDocumented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif
( 2017 updated map, + new information.... Updated  map  coming)

Discovery:  Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS's
Zapruder Film Documented
  2nd  Head Snap: West, Ultrafast,  and Directly
Towards the  Grassy Knoll ....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2011/01/discovery-close-jfk-assassination.html

Visual Report:  The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was  Still  Hidden
Under  the  "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

http://i.imgur.com/rfRH5jX.gif

Visual Report:  Reality  versus C.A.D. :  the Real World,  versus,  Garbage-in-garbage-out....
http://i.imgur.com/r8Ga26x.gif

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

U.S. Department for Homeland Security Terrorists-Alert Status For the United States:
http://dhs.gov

Looking forward to it.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1796 on: November 23, 2021, 01:42:40 AM »
Well! Another anniversary of this awful event falls, and the state of play is..................

1. We continue to await from Team Keep LHO Off Them Steps an even halfway viable explanation for the fact that Agent Hosty's 11/22/63 draft interrogation report states with delightful clarity that Mr Oswald in his first interrogation told Captain Fritz that he went outside to watch the P. Parade:

2. We continue to await from Team Keep LHO Off Them Steps an even halfway viable alternative candidate to Mr Oswald for the figure known as Prayer Man:

3. We continue to await from Team Keep LHO Off Them Steps an even halfway viable explanation for this physically impossible shadow down Mr Billy Lovelady in the Wiegman film:

4. We continue to be delighted by the discovery of Mr Bill Shelley (yellow arrow) in the Wiegman film standing just behind Mr Lovelady (red arrow) and beside Prayer Man (blue arrow):

5. We continue to note with interest a certain soda-bottleish detail in the version of the Altgens doorway photo shown to the American public the evening of the assassination by Mr Walter Cronkite:

6. We continue to await from the Warren Gullibles a halfway viable explanation for the documented proof that two curtain rods were submitted for testing for Mr Oswald's prints under circumstances that render more than doubtful the official claim that no curtain rods were found in the Depository building after the assassination:

7. We continue to note with interest that Mr Oswald's claimed alibi for the shooting is, after 58 years, looking a heck of a lot stronger than the ridiculous Warren Fairytale claim that he was on the sixth floor firing shots using a rifle he had brought to work that morning.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1796 on: November 23, 2021, 01:42:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1797 on: December 02, 2021, 11:55:53 PM »
Here are Mr Truly and Officer Baker talking to i.a. Mr Ochus Campbell after their return downstairs---------------------

Now! The electrical panels in the background tell us that we are near the rear of the first floor. Officer Baker and then Mr Truly direct attention to the northwest corner, which is where the rear stairway is. It seems a fair surmise that he and Officer Baker are describing their movements after entering the building.

If so, then this is of potentially great significance. Contrary to the impression Officer Baker gives in his WC testimony, he does not leave the building immediately upon descending. Here he is with Mr Truly, talking over what has happened.

Remember--------------Officer Baker will later this day give an affidavit in which he describes an encounter with a man caught walking away from the rear stairway on the third or fourth floor. Presumably the gentlemen here present in this footage are being told that Officer Baker and Mr Truly did not encounter anything untoward either on their way upstairs or on the roof. Only an employee a few floors up.

One thing is certain: they are NOT being told of any lunchroom encounter on the second floor. Because NOTHING OF THE SORT is going to be reflected in Officer Baker's affidavit account.

If the lunchroom incident really happened, then it is hard to see how Officer Baker can leave this conversation with Mr Truly and these gentlemen under an erroneous impression as to where the incident actually happened. He will either hear Mr Truly mention the lunchroom on the second floor, or Mr Truly will correct HIM when he speaks of an encounter several floors up. This neutralizes the usual Lunchroom Gullible argument explaining away the Baker affidavit ("Baker was new to the building etc.") because such fails to factor in the fact that he and Mr Truly had time together to review their movements for the benefit of others.

No. What probably happens is this: Mr Truly does not challenge the FACT of an encounter with an 'employee' by the rear stairway several floors up. But he knows the 'employee' was no real employee. He, Mr Truly, is in deep doodoo, because he vouched for this fake 'employee'. He desperately needs a real employee coming down the stairway shortly after the shooting.

Is he going to ask Mr Jack Dougherty to pretend to police he unaccountably returned to work upstairs just around the time of the shooting and came downstairs after hearing a shot? Was Mr Dougherty in fact downstairs the whole time? Was he one of the two WHITE men seen by Officer Baker near the rear of the first floor just after the assassination?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 12:02:12 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1798 on: December 03, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »
Mr Piper puts Mr Truly and A.N.Other's entry into the shipping floor at several MINUTES after the shots!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1798 on: December 03, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1799 on: December 03, 2021, 06:12:25 PM »
From Mr Jack Dougherty's 11/22/63 FBI statement-------------------

Mr Dougherty did indeed see Mr Oswald again in the building after 11---------------as he told Mr Gill Toff several years later, he saw Mr Oswald in the second-floor lunchroom before the P. Parade. And when, according to Mr Oswald himself, did he visit that lunchroom? Before the P. Parade.

Hence the crossing out of "again" and the new weasel wording: "do not recall seeing him at work after 11:00 AM". Cos Mr Oswald wasn't at work during the lunch period!