Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225188 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1784 on: September 24, 2021, 05:13:15 PM »
Advertisement
Looks like "SHELLY" is corrected for "SHELLEY"

Mr Oswald was given to understand that he stood accused of two things:
1. INVOLVEMENT in the shooting of Pres. Kennedy (not the actual pulling of the trigger)
2. The SHOOTING of Officer Tippit

Mr Oswald made this clear in the midnight press conference-------------------which was suddenly shut down as soon as he was told he had been charged with the SHOOTING of Pres. Kennedy

He was played, but good------------------and that's why he never shouted his ironclad alibi to the pressmen

1. INVOLVEMENT in the shooting of Pres. Kennedy (not the actual pulling of the trigger)

Given to understand??     How??   There is no reference to the Tippit murder in any of the notes taken by Fritz, Hosty, or Bookhout....

Fritz immediately focused on Lee's actions at the TSBD, and he asked Lee where he was when the parade passed by the TSBD.... But there's not even a hint that he asked Lee about his whereabouts from 1:00 to 1:15 pm.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1784 on: September 24, 2021, 05:13:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1785 on: September 24, 2021, 06:13:55 PM »
Fritz immediately focused on Lee's actions at the TSBD

As I recall Leavelle was kind of assigned (or assigned himself) to the Tippit shooting.

I don't think the FBI had any interest in the Tippit shooting as such, it only complicated things for them.

You may be correct Otto..... But my point is:   There is no record that Fritz asked lee anything that could pertain to Lee's whereabouts at the time that Tippit was murdered....

WHY??    If Lee was allegedly arrested for the murder of JD Tippit ...Then WHY ...I ask WHY....didn't Fritz ask Lee a single question about   that event?? WHY didn't Fritz ask Lee Oswald: Where were you between 1:00 and 1:15 pm today Lee? 

I believe the reason that Fritz never asked that question is because he knew very well that Lee was traveling on a bus to the Texas theater at that time......  And obviously that would have given Lee an air tight alibi for the charge that he had been at 10th and Patton and had shot officer Tippit.   

Fritz did not want that information on the record and there were two FBI agents listening and taking notes of the Q&A.....

Offline Donald Roberdeau

• Men of Courage: President Kennedy-elimination
« Reply #1786 on: September 24, 2021, 08:48:56 PM »
.... Good Day Dan.... Perhaps someone was mis-identifying that the "Thornton" road sign on an 11-22-63 map was the "Stemmons" road sign. The closest edge of the "Thornton" sign, to the westernmost side of the TSBD front door entrance steps, was a bit over 126 feet, = 42 yards. (Elm Street was nearly exactly 40' wide)

Best Regards in Research, Don

Hi Don,

This was from quite a while ago.
As I remember I had a couple of schematic drawings of Dealey Plaza that agreed with each other in the scale they were using but disagreed with your map.
If I remember correctly it turned out these schematic drawings were wrong and your map was right.

Is there a latest update for your map and, out of interest, do you agree with the identification of the four ladies standing together wearing head scarves as Calvery, Hicks, Reed and Westbrook?

.... Good  Day  Dan....  Thumb1: There  is  an update coming that I have been working on for 4 years in my spare, personal times for the free  Dealey Plaza Detailed Map  that includes additional evidence, key information's, witnesses photo/film photogrammetrically precise determined locations, etc.

When all of these new map components references have been solidly confirmed + quadruple-checked for 111% accuracy, I will certainly provide it publicly for us all.  Thumb1:

Best  Regards  in  Research,

Don

Donald  Roberdeau
United  States  Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner,  or  later,  The  Truth  emerges  clearly
①___________②___③

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination" Evidence, Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

The Dealey Plaza Detailed MapDocumented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif
( 2017 updated map, + new information.... Updated  map  coming)

Discovery:  Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS's
Zapruder Film Documented
  2nd  Head Snap: West, Ultrafast,  and Directly
Towards the  Grassy Knoll ....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2011/01/discovery-close-jfk-assassination.html

Visual Report:  The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was  Still  Hidden
Under  the  "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

http://i.imgur.com/rfRH5jX.gif

Visual Report:  Reality  versus C.A.D. :  the Real World,  versus,  Garbage-in-garbage-out....
http://i.imgur.com/r8Ga26x.gif

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

U.S. Department for Homeland Security Terrorists-Alert Status For the United States:
http://dhs.gov
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 11:35:22 AM by Donald Roberdeau »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1786 on: September 24, 2021, 08:48:56 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1787 on: September 24, 2021, 10:57:13 PM »
.... Good  Day  Dan....  Thumb1: There  is  an update coming that I have been working on for 4 years in my spare, personal times for the free  Dealey Plaza Detailed Map  that includes additional evidence, key information's, witnesses photo/film photogrammetrically precise determined locations, etc.

When all of these new map components references have been solidly confirmed + quadruple-checked for 111% accuracy, I will certainly provide it publicly for us all.  Thumb1:

Best  Regards  in  Research,

Don

Donald  Roberdeau
United  States  Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner,  or  later,  The  Truth  emerges  clearly
①___________②___③

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination" Evidence, Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/1-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

The Dealey Plaza Detailed MapDocumented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
http://i.imgur.com/rGmmWxD.gif
( 2017 updated map, + new information.... Updated  map  coming)

Discovery:  Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS's
Zapruder Film Documented
  2nd  Head Snap: West, Ultrafast,  and Directly
Towards the  Grassy Knoll ....
http://droberdeau.blogspot.com/2011/01/discovery-close-jfk-assassination.html

Visual Report:  The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was  Still  Hidden

http://i.imgur.com/rfRH5jX.gif

Visual Report:  Reality  versus C.A.D. :  the Real World,  versus,  Garbage-in-garbage-out....
http://i.imgur.com/r8Ga26x.gif

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

U.S. Department for Homeland Security Terrorists-Alert Status For the United States:
http://dhs.gov

The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was  Still  Hidden

Hi Don, it is this fact that made me a confirmed CT......   Many years ago I performed some of the same research that you've performed. And based on the dimensions and measurements ....I built a scale model of the TSBD and the area in front and to the west of the TSBD....and I found that the tree blocked the field of fire from the sixth floor window.    I actually used a soda straw and stuck it out of the SE corner window and looked through the straw toward the place where JFK was struck ....and I found that the tree blocked my view.....    It was this simple experiment that made me the confirmed CT that I am.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1788 on: September 25, 2021, 11:10:28 AM »
Notice the "KP" at the top. That stands for "Key Persons." This copy of the report was from Shelley's KP folder. "Key Person" is the term the WC used for people they wanted to call to testify, or considered particularly significant.  A sort of dossier was created for each of these key people, and it was filled with reports, affidavits, depositions, memos, and similar documents that relate somehow to that person, at least as far as the WC staff was concerned. Some of these documents only relate tangentially or indirectly to the KP they are attached to. In Shelley's case, there is also a memo from Eisenberg to Rankin laying out the former's suspicion of Jack Daugherty as a possible suspect. IIRC it specifically mentions Roy Truly's name, but never mentions Shelley.

Thank you, Mr Todd---------------------I stand corrected on this point!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1788 on: September 25, 2021, 11:10:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1789 on: September 25, 2021, 11:26:57 AM »

Given to understand??     How??   There is no reference to the Tippit murder in any of the notes taken by Fritz, Hosty, or Bookhout....

Fritz immediately focused on Lee's actions at the TSBD, and he asked Lee where he was when the parade passed by the TSBD.... But there's not even a hint that he asked Lee about his whereabouts from 1:00 to 1:15 pm.....

The fact that the interrogation reports don't go there does NOT mean they didn't go there in the interrogation itself. Mr Oswald's answers to questions put to him on this issue must have been as dangerous to the overall case against him as his statement that he went outside to watch the P. Parade

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1790 on: September 25, 2021, 11:39:12 AM »
The top priority was to position Lee inside the TSBD, away from the entrance.

This was certainly the top priority for the 'investigation', Mr Beck, but there is no good reason to think it even entered the mind of those behind the shooting itself!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1790 on: September 25, 2021, 11:39:12 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1791 on: September 25, 2021, 04:03:20 PM »
The fact that the interrogation reports don't go there does NOT mean they didn't go there in the interrogation itself. Mr Oswald's answers to questions put to him on this issue must have been as dangerous to the overall case against him as his statement that he went outside to watch the P. Parade

The fact that the interrogation reports don't go there does NOT mean they didn't go there in the interrogation itself.

I can't accept your answer,  I doubt that of  the six men who were in the interrogation sessions not one of them would have recorded the question if Fritz had asked: Where were you between 1:03 and 1:15 pm, Mr Oswald?   

That question was never asked.....  And I now believe that I know WHY it wasn't asked..... I strongly believe that during the early interrogation sessions Fritz believed that Tippit had been shot at the Texas theater.....  If Fritz believed that Tippit had been shot by Lee Oswald at the theater as the early reports stated....Then there was no need to establish the suspects whereabouts for that period.