Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225001 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1584 on: August 14, 2021, 12:50:03 AM »
Advertisement
Sigh. Some people are so determined to keep Oswald away from the steps.

Fred

No, Oswald himself said he was inside at the time, don't you believe him?

Reporter:  "Were you in the building at the time?"
Oswald:  "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir."

@1:19

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1584 on: August 14, 2021, 12:50:03 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1585 on: August 14, 2021, 07:29:16 AM »
The man Baker describes as wearing a “light brown jacket” is in question if the encounter with PM takes place 5 to 10 seconds post Darnell film cut, since PM appears to have the sleeves rolled up.

If Oswald is PM and can get inside the TSBD lobby and make it to the front storage room, it’s conceivable he left his jacket there and could put it on just before meeting Baker in the lobby at the front staircase as Oswald comes out of the storage room.

However, it’s dependent on what time it takes for Baker from his position  at the Darnell film cut  And Baker actually reaching the front steps and how quick Baker ascends 7 steps with people blocking him and if Baker stops on the landing to wait for Truly to join him, before entering.

The distance from west corner of entrance landing to center of an inward swinging front door is only approx 8ft.

Distance from front door to storage room door is approx 20 ft.

30 ft therefore approx max distance / by 5ft per sec pace = 6 sec

Add 3 sec for pushing front door inward and opening storage room door.

PM thus CAN conceivably be IN the storage room and UNSEEN by Baker at the moment Baker enters TSBD lobby thru the front entrance door.

In 5 more seconds Oswald could conceivably have put on his jacket while in the storage room , and exits about the time Baker crosses 15 ft of looby floor , reaches the front staircase , and Baker draws out his gun as he stated “upon reaching the FIRST staircase.

Mr.Truly now enters the TSBD, sees Baker with gun drawn at the front staircase, runs over and sees Oswald and verifies Oswald is an employee.

So in conclusion, Baker and Truly possibly encountered Oswald INSIDE the TSBD and Oswalds statement of being IN the building “at the time” is not necessarily in conflict with Oswald having momentarily stepped “out” onto the front entrance landing perhaps just 30 sec before the shooting started, then returning INTO the building again just 10 sec( or less ) seconds post shots fired.

The only conflict begins when it’s realized that an  Oswald encounter with Baker, by the front storage room on the ground floor makes it impossible that Oswald just came down from 6th floor and traversed 120 ft approx more ground floor distance in only 30 sec fromlast shot fired by theoretical 6th floor shooter Oswald at the SW corner window.

Unless there was a double Oswald😳

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1586 on: August 15, 2021, 01:56:39 AM »
No, Oswald himself said he was inside at the time, don't you believe him?

Reporter:  "Were you in the building at the time?"
Oswald:  "Naturally, if I work in that building, yes sir."

~Grin~

Mr Oswald did not use the word "inside". The fact that you need to--------yet again---------put a word in his mouth that he never used tells us just how desperate you are. In his terse exchange with the reporter, Mr Oswald merely confirms that he was at his place of work at the time of the shooting. BFD.

Since 2019, of course, we know that Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he "went outside to watch P. Parade". There is only one place that is both in the building (i.e. part of it) and outside------------enclosed front entranceway  Thumb1:

Now! Consider this exchange-----------------

Mr. BALL. You asked him why he left the building, didn't you?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. He told you because he didn't think there would be any work?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he did after he left the building?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. He told me he went over and caught a bus and rode the bus to North Beckley.....................

Question! What does 'leaving the building' mean here?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1586 on: August 15, 2021, 01:56:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1587 on: August 15, 2021, 01:59:18 AM »
Sigh. Some people are so determined to keep Oswald away from the steps.

Fred

Their attempts to keep Mr Oswald off the steps are proving as unsuccessful as their attempts to put him up at the sixth-floor window! Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1588 on: August 15, 2021, 02:14:06 AM »
The man Baker describes as wearing a “light brown jacket” is in question if the encounter with PM takes place 5 to 10 seconds post Darnell film cut, since PM appears to have the sleeves rolled up.

If Oswald is PM and can get inside the TSBD lobby and make it to the front storage room, it’s conceivable he left his jacket there and could put it on just before meeting Baker in the lobby at the front staircase as Oswald comes out of the storage room.

However, it’s dependent on what time it takes for Baker from his position  at the Darnell film cut  And Baker actually reaching the front steps and how quick Baker ascends 7 steps with people blocking him and if Baker stops on the landing to wait for Truly to join him, before entering.

The distance from west corner of entrance landing to center of an inward swinging front door is only approx 8ft.

Distance from front door to storage room door is approx 20 ft.

30 ft therefore approx max distance / by 5ft per sec pace = 6 sec

Add 3 sec for pushing front door inward and opening storage room door.

PM thus CAN conceivably be IN the storage room and UNSEEN by Baker at the moment Baker enters TSBD lobby thru the front entrance door.

In 5 more seconds Oswald could conceivably have put on his jacket while in the storage room , and exits about the time Baker crosses 15 ft of looby floor , reaches the front staircase , and Baker draws out his gun as he stated “upon reaching the FIRST staircase.

Mr.Truly now enters the TSBD, sees Baker with gun drawn at the front staircase, runs over and sees Oswald and verifies Oswald is an employee.

So in conclusion, Baker and Truly possibly encountered Oswald INSIDE the TSBD and Oswalds statement of being IN the building “at the time” is not necessarily in conflict with Oswald having momentarily stepped “out” onto the front entrance landing perhaps just 30 sec before the shooting started, then returning INTO the building again just 10 sec( or less ) seconds post shots fired.

The only conflict begins when it’s realized that an  Oswald encounter with Baker, by the front storage room on the ground floor makes it impossible that Oswald just came down from 6th floor and traversed 120 ft approx more ground floor distance in only 30 sec fromlast shot fired by theoretical 6th floor shooter Oswald at the SW corner window.

Unless there was a double Oswald😳

It's also possible Mr Oswald used 'vestibule' in the classical (and Russian?) sense of outer entranceway. Mr Harry D. Holmes' account of what he said is somewhat garbled & ambiguously worded (although perfectly clear as to basic location: front entrance).

The man with the light brown jacket encountered by Officer Baker was several floors up, and clearly not Mr Oswald. I suspect he may have been this (open-neck-light-colored-shirt-wearing ----- cf recollections of Messrs Edwards & Fischer!) guy-----------------

Cf?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 02:44:04 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1588 on: August 15, 2021, 02:14:06 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1589 on: August 15, 2021, 04:03:43 AM »
~Grin~

Mr Oswald did not use the word "inside". The fact that you need to--------yet again---------put a word in his mouth that he never used tells us just how desperate you are. In his terse exchange with the reporter, Mr Oswald merely confirms that he was at his place of work at the time of the shooting. BFD.

Since 2019, of course, we know that Mr Oswald told Captain Fritz he "went outside to watch P. Parade". There is only one place that is both in the building (i.e. part of it) and outside------------enclosed front entranceway  Thumb1:

Now! Consider this exchange-----------------

Mr. BALL. You asked him why he left the building, didn't you?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. He told you because he didn't think there would be any work?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he did after he left the building?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. He told me he went over and caught a bus and rode the bus to North Beckley.....................

Question! What does 'leaving the building' mean here?

Thumb1:

Even though I've demonstrated that not one employee which I previously quoted on numerous occasions described the front steps as being "inside", in fact they all indicated they were outside on the steps, yet you still persist in insisting that Oswald for some unknown reason would think otherwise and let's be frank here, even Oswald would have known that if he says he was on the steps that would have been a perfect alibi?

Watch all of the following video and every time Oswald is asked if he killed/shot the President, all he does is deny but if he was actually outside on the steps he would just simply say that he was outside at the time watching the President and thus beyond all doubt conclusively prove his innocence, it's a total no brainer., well to anyone with a brain that is. *smirk*
Even at the midnight press conference when he has time to prepare some sort of defence and he has the Worlds Press at his command and has the ultimate opportunity to give the perfect alibi, yet when Oswald is again asked if he shot the President all Oswald can muster is that he requests legal assistance and the reason is that he knows that he has no alibi because as we know Oswald was inside shooting the President.
Just ask yourself if YOU were outside watching the President, what would YOU tell the Press when asked if YOU killed the President? Would you speak in gobbledegook and agree that you were inside at the time even though YOU were outside, or at EVERY opportunity would YOU emphatically say I was on the steps watching the President therefore it couldn't have possibly be me! End of line.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 04:19:52 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1590 on: August 15, 2021, 04:41:06 AM »
Even though I've demonstrated that not one employee which I previously quoted on numerous occasions described the front steps as being "inside", in fact they all indicated they were outside on the steps, yet you still persist in insisting that Oswald for some unknown reason would think otherwise and let's be frank here, even Oswald would have known that if he says he was on the steps that would have been a perfect alibi?

So you put the word 'inside' into Mr Oswald's mouth. Shows your desperation. Thanks for confirming!  Thumb1:

Watch all of the following video and every time Oswald is asked if he killed/shot the President, all he does is deny but if he was actually outside on the steps he would just simply say that he was outside at the time watching the President and thus beyond all doubt conclusively prove his innocence, it's a total no brainer., well to anyone with a brain that is. *smirk*
Even at the midnight press conference when he has time to prepare some sort of defence and he has the Worlds Press at his command and has the ultimate opportunity to give the perfect alibi, yet when Oswald is again asked if he shot the President all Oswald can muster is that he requests legal assistance and the reason is that he knows that he has no alibi because as we know Oswald was inside shooting the President.
Just ask yourself if YOU were outside watching the President, what would YOU tell the Press when asked if YOU killed the President? Would you speak in gobbledegook and agree that you were inside at the time even though YOU were outside, or at EVERY opportunity would YOU emphatically say I was on the steps watching the President therefore it couldn't have possibly be me! End of line.

JohnM

~Yawn~

Already dealt with, Mr Mytton. Captain Fritz, knowing Mr Oswald had an alibi, pretended to him that he was on the hook not as the gunman but as an accessory. Hence Mr Oswald's lack of interest in telling the world he was on the front steps at the time of the assassination.

Thankfully, however, the coming to light in 2019 of the Hosty draft interrogation report confirmed that
a) Mr Oswald stated clearly in custody that he went outside to watch the P. Parade
b) this claim was suppressed because it was known to be true

Upshot: you lose (yet again)!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 04:42:53 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1590 on: August 15, 2021, 04:41:06 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1591 on: August 15, 2021, 05:05:34 AM »

Already dealt with, Mr Mytton. Captain Fritz, knowing Mr Oswald had an alibi, pretended to him that he was on the hook not as the gunman but as an accessory. Hence Mr Oswald's lack of interest in telling the world he was on the front steps at the time of the assassination.

Thankfully, however, the coming to light in 2019 of the Hosty draft interrogation report confirmed that
a) Mr Oswald stated clearly in custody that he went outside to watch the P. Parade

Upshot: you lose (yet again)!  Thumb1:

Already dealt with, Mr Mytton. Captain Fritz,....blah blah blah

Pay close attention this time because your inability to understand the basic facts is truly embarrassing, My post had nothing to do with Fritz, all I asked was how Oswald who has the Press recording his every word, how would Oswald defend himself when asked if he shot the President and all the ammunition Oswald has, is to deny, and he even goes on to say that because he lived in Russia he was a Patsy again a lacklustre response from someone who knows he has no alibi, but if indeed he or anyone else on the Planet Earth was in a similar predicament and having the unprecedented platform of being completely accessible to the Press, they would just outright say they had a "perfect alibi" and clearly and emphatically declare that "I watched the President as he passed by the building and if you don't believe me check the cameras or ask my workmates because I was OUTSIDE!"
And I thought that speaking to your childlike brother Alan J. was as bad as you people can get.

It was written on a piece of paper why would "they" simply suppress instead of destroy a piece of paper that "they" apparently never wanted to see the light of day? Doh!

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 05:37:10 AM by John Mytton »