Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225087 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1480 on: March 18, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »
Advertisement
They are ((in shadow, A.F.)) if they are up on the landing.

Like Mr Mytton did, Mr O'Meara has forgotten about the horizontal shadow

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1480 on: March 18, 2021, 06:40:22 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1481 on: March 21, 2021, 05:15:03 PM »

No he's not.  "Next to me" could be in any direction.

I agree that "next to me" could be in any direction.

Lovelady states he is stood by the west wall when the limo passes by.

The Hughes clip shows Lovelady stood against the west wall when the limo passes by.

To me this strongly suggests Stanton has moved from the position Pauline Sanders places Stanton on the east side of the front steps.

Not sure how Stanton can be stood next to Lovelady and Sanders

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1482 on: March 21, 2021, 09:43:41 PM »

The Hughes clip shows Lovelady stood against the west wall when the limo passes by.

To me this strongly suggests Stanton has moved from the position Pauline Sanders places Stanton on the east side of the front steps.

::)

Mr O'Meara takes another futile trip down Doyle Lane

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1482 on: March 21, 2021, 09:43:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1483 on: March 22, 2021, 10:07:00 PM »

Why couldn't she have been between Lovelady and Sanders just on the east side of the handrail?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1484 on: March 22, 2021, 11:52:52 PM »
After the assassination, Mr Lovelady found himself having to look again and again at the Altgens photograph (because of erroneous claims that the 'man in the doorway' was Mr Oswald rather than himself). His memory of relative positions at the time of the shooting was thus set in stone by that image. He confidently pointed out to Mr Dom Bonafede a lady shielding her eyes in that photograph, a lady who he said worked on the second floor. His recognition of this lady in the photograph, who is the person he sees standing next to him to his east, explains why he mentions her in his testimony:

Mr. BALL - Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me
Mr. BALL - What was that last name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Stanton.

Had Mr Ball not (nervously!) interrupted Mr Lovelady here, he would have named the person "right behind" him as Mr Joe Molina, who indeed appears to be 'right behind' him in Altgens.

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 12:03:37 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1484 on: March 22, 2021, 11:52:52 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1485 on: March 25, 2021, 11:35:20 PM »
Guess the conspirators must have decided the Billy Lovelady in Hughes film with long sleeves wasn’t a problem, or else they missed spotting him.

They’re worried about that Altgen photo 1st print and that bare forearm that is not attached to either Lovelady or the black man.

Apparently there wasn’t much time to alter this 1st print and so they used some quick method of alteration to make the arm appear to be attached to the black man?

Or was it meant to make it appear the arm belonged to Lovelady?

It’s botched up either way as we examine now with our advanced tech Internet imaging devices,

However, 1963, they must have thought the 1st alteration  was good enough to fool most of the people , including Walter Cronkite, and that by the time any tech would be available for mass examination by the public at large, most the conspirators would probably be dead.

On examining the Weigman film later, some astute conspirator noticed Lovelady had his sleeves down and worried that eventually some CT like Mark Lane might actually notice that and also notice the arm was not dark enough to be plausibly belonging to the black man.

So apoarently, it was decided the Weigman film  frames needed to have Loveladys left arm blackened out and then a 2nd alteration to the Altgens to cover up the arm with texture pattern of Loveladys shirt.

Also apparently, the bottle was cut out or airbrushed out and then a new photo taken of this 2nd altered Altgen print to produce the negative that would become the official negative for the next 50 plus years.

And this was apparently missed by thousands of OCD JFK researchers until the end of the year 2020, when one Mr. Ford stumbled across this Walter Cronkite video and saw the anomaly in an extraordinary new way that becomes more apparent and defined as an arm with a bottle in it. Especially with enlargement and highlighting with blinking lights :)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1486 on: March 26, 2021, 07:01:32 PM »
Guess the conspirators must have decided the Billy Lovelady in Hughes film with long sleeves wasn’t a problem, or else they missed spotting him.

They’re worried about that Altgen photo 1st print and that bare forearm that is not attached to either Lovelady or the black man.

Apparently there wasn’t much time to alter this 1st print and so they used some quick method of alteration to make the arm appear to be attached to the black man?

Or was it meant to make it appear the arm belonged to Lovelady?

It’s botched up either way as we examine now with our advanced tech Internet imaging devices,

However, 1963, they must have thought the 1st alteration  was good enough to fool most of the people , including Walter Cronkite, and that by the time any tech would be available for mass examination by the public at large, most the conspirators would probably be dead.

On examining the Weigman film later, some astute conspirator noticed Lovelady had his sleeves down and worried that eventually some CT like Mark Lane might actually notice that and also notice the arm was not dark enough to be plausibly belonging to the black man.

So apoarently, it was decided the Weigman film  frames needed to have Loveladys left arm blackened out and then a 2nd alteration to the Altgens to cover up the arm with texture pattern of Loveladys shirt.

Also apparently, the bottle was cut out or airbrushed out and then a new photo taken of this 2nd altered Altgen print to produce the negative that would become the official negative for the next 50 plus years.

And this was apparently missed by thousands of OCD JFK researchers until the end of the year 2020, when one Mr. Ford stumbled across this Walter Cronkite video and saw the anomaly in an extraordinary new way that becomes more apparent and defined as an arm with a bottle in it. Especially with enlargement and highlighting with blinking lights :)

This MAY also offer explanatory context to the remarkable 'misunderstanding' that happened when Mr Lovelady was photographed by FBI on 29 Feb 64. An official report stated that he brought to the photograph session the shirt he was wearing 11/22/63-------a short-sleeved red-white striped shirt

I still maintain there is a real possibility that Mr Lovelady was given Mr Eddie Piper's short-sleeved shirt at that session--------------

If only these photos were in color!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 10:03:50 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1486 on: March 26, 2021, 07:01:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1487 on: March 26, 2021, 10:10:42 PM »

Mr. BALL - Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me
Mr. BALL - What was that last name?
Mr. LOVELADY - Stanton.

Had Mr Ball not (nervously!) interrupted Mr Lovelady here, he would have named the person "right behind" him as Mr Joe Molina, who indeed appears to be 'right behind' him in Altgens.

Thumb1:

Footnote! Those who wish to insist that the man I have identified as Mr Molina is in fact Mr Bill Shelley ought to reflect that Mr Shelley himself ruled this out: he told authorities he was beside Mr Lovelady but out of view of the Altgens camera----------

I believe this is Mr Shelley in the Wiegman film.............

Thumb1: