Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224954 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1448 on: March 15, 2021, 11:27:59 PM »
Advertisement
IMO, the fluffy white shirt person with both hands raised is a better match to Loveladys “next to me” location for Stanton than is PM who is behind and farther from Lovelady in both positions Lovelady was at, the west walll and close to Lewis , then Lovelady moving to the center hand rail position.

BFW statement is ambiguous, and it’s not clear to me if he’s referring to HIS position in shadow or to Stanton.

Fluffy shirt persons height in relation to Lovelady in the Altgen photo when they are next to each other, it appears imo, that Fluffy is about 4” lower than 6’-8” Lovelady so that might be Stanton at 5’-4”

Not certain if both are on the same level step however

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1448 on: March 15, 2021, 11:27:59 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1449 on: March 15, 2021, 11:30:04 PM »
Edit Lovelady height to 5’-8”

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1450 on: March 16, 2021, 12:47:24 AM »
OMG! This means that Mr Joe "Just after his car disappeared from my view I heard three shots" Molina can't have been on the east side of the steps either! BIG breakthrough!!!

Also! It means Mr Otis "Just after the Presidential car passed the building and went out of sight over the Elm street embankment I heard three loud blasts" Williams ALSO can't have been on the east side of the steps! MEGA breakthrough!!!!!

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

Mr F,...... Why don't you give up on this nonsense.     Lee Oswald was not on those steps when the shots were fired.

He was at the rear of the TSBD..... Either on the stairs, and on his way to get a Coke, or in the lunchroom....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1450 on: March 16, 2021, 12:47:24 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1451 on: March 16, 2021, 04:55:39 AM »
She could not see the limo at the time of the shots because it was not possible for her to see the limo at the time of the shots. This is not the case for anyone stood on the east side of the steps.

That's not necessarily correct.  It depends on what it was (if anything) that prevented her from seeing the limo.  It didn't have to be a wall.

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #1452 on: March 16, 2021, 09:49:51 AM »
Did not Marina Oswald herself identify the PM figure as Lee?

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1452 on: March 16, 2021, 09:49:51 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1453 on: March 16, 2021, 11:31:35 AM »
That's not necessarily correct.  It depends on what it was (if anything) that prevented her from seeing the limo.  It didn't have to be a wall.

I agree John. It's not "necessarily" the case.
The point I suppose I was making was that Altgens 6 strongly indicates that people stood on the east side of the steps have a clear line of sight to the limo during the initial part of the shooting at least.
It's true that, perhaps at the key moment a person could have sand blown in their eyes so it wasn't possible to see the limo or maybe a pigeon attacked their face making it impossible to see what was going on or maybe....lots of other unlikely possibilities.
But if they were just stood there watching, and nothing weird happened, and they were following the limo with their eyes, I don't see any realistic reason as to why they "couldn't" see what was going on.

Perhaps you have a more realistic suggestion as to why someone stood on the east side of the steps "couldn't" see the limo.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #1454 on: March 16, 2021, 12:21:34 PM »
The point I suppose I was making was that Altgens 6 strongly indicates that people stood on the east side of the steps have a clear line of sight to the limo during the initial part of the shooting at least.
It's true that, perhaps at the key moment a person could have sand blown in their eyes so it wasn't possible to see the limo or maybe a pigeon attacked their face making it impossible to see what was going on or maybe....lots of other unlikely possibilities.
But if they were just stood there watching, and nothing weird happened, and they were following the limo with their eyes, I don't see any realistic reason as to why they "couldn't" see what was going on.

Perhaps you have a more realistic suggestion as to why someone stood on the east side of the steps "couldn't" see the limo.

Yes. Somebody blocked her view. Next.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1454 on: March 16, 2021, 12:21:34 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1455 on: March 16, 2021, 01:27:16 PM »

Billy Lovelady had to hang out to see around that west wall.......If Stanton was behind Lovelady ( as it seems) then she couldn't have seen the Lincoln at the time the shots were fired.