Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 224978 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1392 on: March 08, 2021, 04:26:32 PM »
Advertisement
It's a blown-up, distorted image of Lovelady turned side-on but looking towards the camera.

Lol.....

What you claim is anatomically ludicrous, just the way your earlier 'solution' ('It's shadow from the west column, duh') was geometrically ludicrous, just the way your 'solution' to Prayer Man ('Sarah Stanton') was Doylistically ludicrous. Anytime LHO-On-The-Steps comes up, your rational faculties seem to desert you, Mr O'Meara

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1392 on: March 08, 2021, 04:26:32 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1393 on: March 08, 2021, 04:28:28 PM »
:D :D :D

The whole Stanton as Prayer Man conspiracy was totally ridiculous. A 300+ pound fat woman with white hair did not even come close to looking like the Prayer Man figure who has black hair with a receding hairline. Plus Buell Frazier never had her standing to his right and she immediately went inside the building to go upstairs after she heard the shots.       

The fact that Ms Stanton is STILL the sorry best Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps can come up with is kinda telling, isn't it?  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1394 on: March 08, 2021, 04:32:30 PM »

Sure looks fat to me.
As for white hair I assume you're talking about this pic:

Stanton was 41 at the time of the assassination.
The woman in the pic looks like she's in her sixties.

:D

Mr O'Meara doesn't realize that Ms Stanton's relatives dated this photograph to around the time of the assassination. The moment the photograph was first posted by poor Mr Doyle, everyone burst out laughing. Mr O'Meara's revival of his long-discredited claim merits the same response, with an extra guffaw thrown in on account of his sheer ignorance of the basics

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1394 on: March 08, 2021, 04:32:30 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1395 on: March 08, 2021, 04:35:40 PM »
Lol.....

What you claim is anatomically ludicrous, just the way your earlier 'solution' ('It's shadow from the west column, duh') was geometrically ludicrous, just the way your 'solution' to Prayer Man ('Sarah Stanton') was Doylistically ludicrous. Anytime LHO-On-The-Steps comes up, your rational faculties seem to desert you, Mr O'Meara

Thumb1:

"Anytime LHO-On-The-Steps comes up, your rational faculties seem to desert you, Mr O'Meara"

I notice you've dodged the pic of Lovelady's sleeve which blows your "Oswald enjoying a soda at the time of the assassination" theory out of the water.
Thanks for acknowledging I have rational faculties.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1396 on: March 08, 2021, 04:39:05 PM »
"Anytime LHO-On-The-Steps comes up, your rational faculties seem to desert you, Mr O'Meara"

I notice you've dodged the pic of Lovelady's sleeve which blows your "Oswald enjoying a soda at the time of the assassination" theory out of the water.
Thanks for acknowledging I have rational faculties.

I can't see any images you've been posting, Mr O'Meara. Any chance you could use Imgbox?

Now! If the image you refer to is a Wiegman frame, as it seems to be, then you have completely misunderstood my claim about the timing of Mr Oswald holding the soda bottle in the Altgens photograph.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1396 on: March 08, 2021, 04:39:05 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1397 on: March 08, 2021, 05:34:34 PM »
I can't see any images you've been posting, Mr O'Meara. Any chance you could use Imgbox?

Haven't you just responded to some images I posted.
The post in question is Reply#1428

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1398 on: March 08, 2021, 10:30:35 PM »
Haven't you just responded to some images I posted.
The post in question is Reply#1428

You mean the post where you called the earliest public version of Altgens 'doctored' and a later public version 'proper'? Lol

Now, how about you contort Mr Lovelady's body so as to yield what we see here------------

Best of luck!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1398 on: March 08, 2021, 10:30:35 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1399 on: March 08, 2021, 11:01:12 PM »
You mean the post where you called the earliest public version of Altgens 'doctored' and a later public version 'proper'? Lol

Now, how about you contort Mr Lovelady's body so as to yield what we see here------------

Best of luck!  :D

Once you've explained how Lovelady's sleeve has it's check pattern on it when you insist the arm belongs to Oswald.

You're going to need a lot more than luck with that.   Thumb1: