Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225247 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1368 on: March 05, 2021, 09:44:56 PM »
Advertisement
Gentlemen,

First, certainly appreciate Mr. O'meara's sentiments that he does not believe the wrongly accused fired any shots that fateful afternoon. Hear! hear!

Now, getting back to whether or not Mrs. Hine's decision to move away from her desk momentarily gave Mrs. Reid an opportunity to engage the wrongly accused before Mrs. Hine ventured back to field all those incoming phone calls, let's now take Mr. Williams' following statement into account ----->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338166/m1/1/

For Mrs. Reid to have returned inside the building immediately as she claims, here are a couple of fair questions:

*Why didn't Mr. Williams (Otis) see her as he returned to his office?

Moreover...

*Why didn't Mr. Williams see Mrs. Reid when he returned to the stairwell for a 2nd time to now head up to the 4th floor to get a better view of the assassination aftermath?

Why on earth would Williams mention Reid?
Why didn't he mention Hine in the office?
Why didn't he mention returning to the office with a group of people?
More importantly, why didn't Hine mention Williams coming in on his own?
What point are you trying to make here?

There's no question that Mrs. Reid saw the wrongly accused, she just moved the instance up a flight of stairs far removed from the small storage room on the first floor.

"Shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building. We had been outside
watching the parade. We saw him [Oswald] in a small storage room on
the ground floor.
"
-- Texas School Book Depository VP Ochus V. Campbell, courtesy of the New York Herald

Strangely in his CE 1381 Campbell has no idea who Oswald is and that he never saw him in the TSBD at all, never mind on the day of the assassination.
Hmmmm...
Not only that - just because Campbell made this statement about seeing Oswald on the first floor you have, by some weird alchemy, come to the conclusion Reid was somehow involved with Campbell's suspect observation and that she then morphed this into the very detailed account she gives of meeting Oswald on the 2nd floor.

The question you should be asking is - Why didn't Williams see Oswald when he returned inside the building?

Lest we forget, Mrs. Hine's names Mrs. Reid as a member of the group she observed accompanied by Mr. Campbell's returning party upstairs ---->

Mr. BALL. Who were they?
Miss HINE. Mr. Williams, Mr. Jlolina (spelling). Miss Martha Reid, Mrs.
Reid
, Mrs. Sarah Stanton, and Mr. Campbell; that’s all I recall, sir.

Wow.
Lest we forget (again) Hine specifically states she has no recollection of Reid coming in:

Mr. BALL. Do you have any definite recollection of Mrs. Reid coming in?
Miss HINE. No, sir;

Again, the challenge here for Mrs. Reid's phantom encounter w/the wrongly accused is to explain away how she didn't cross paths with Mr. Williams (not once, but twice).

Why?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 09:55:52 PM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1368 on: March 05, 2021, 09:44:56 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1369 on: March 05, 2021, 10:08:01 PM »
Last thought today gentlemen as I wish all who may pass this way best wishes to remain well, safe & healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we all face.

Mr. BELIN. Where did you park your car?
Mr. SAWYER. In front of the Texas School Book Depository.
Mr. BELIN. In front of the main entrance there?
Mr. SAWYER. In front of the main entrance.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. SAWYER. Immediately went into-well, talked to some of the officers
around there who told me the story that they had thought some shots had
come from one of the floors in the building, and I think the fifth floor was
mentioned, but nobody seemed to know who the shots were directed at or what
had actually happened, except there had been a shooting there at the time
the President’s motorcade had gone by.
And I went with a couple of officers and a man who I believed worked in
the building.
The elevator was just to the right of the main entrance, and we
went to the top floor, which was pointed out to me by this other man as being
the floor that we were talking about. We had talked about the fifth floor.
And we went back to the storage area and looked around and didn’t see
anything.
Mr. BELIN. Now you took an elevator up, is that correct?
Mr. SAWYER. That’s right.
Mr. BELIN. The route that you took to the elevator, you went to the front
door?
Mr. SAWYER. Right.
Mr. BELIN. Then what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. We got into the elevator. We run into this man.
Mr. BELIN. Well, when you say you got into the elevator, where was the
elevator as you walked in the front door?
Mr. SAWYER. It was to the right.
Mr. BELIN. To the right?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Was it a freight elevator or a passenger elevator?
Mr. SAWYER. The best of my recollection, it was a passenger elevator.
Mr. BELXN. Did you push for the top button in that elevator?
Mr. SAWYEB. Well, I don’t know who pushed it, but we went up to the top
floor.
Mr. BELIN. You went up to the top

Interesting how quickly Mr. Belin steers the subject matter far and away from the mystery man who comes to Inspector Sawyer's aid. Also interesting that this man just so happens to be right by the small storage room, the passenger elevator and stairwell there. Given the timing sequence (12:34PM) of Inspector Sawyer's statement, it's clear there is a good reason to avoid identifying this mystery man for the record. After all, according to a hastily contrived script, wasn't he suppose to be on a phantom bus ride, cab ride, etc. to be elsewhere for a phantom encounter at 10th & Patton across town?

When one reviews every other male TSBD employee statements/activities/whereabouts around this specific timeline no one else can account for being in this specific position near those stairs and the passenger elevator, which just so happens, you guessed it, right there in close proximity of the small first floor storage room. 

The wrongly accused was framed. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

I think the mystery man was Bill Shelley:

Mr. SHELLEY - Yes; Mr. Truly left me guarding the elevator, not to let anybody up and down the elevator or stairway and some plainclothesmen came in; I don't know whether they were Secret Service or FBI or what but they wanted me to take them upstairs, so we went up and started searching the various floors.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:11:32 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1370 on: March 05, 2021, 11:20:24 PM »
From the WC testimony of Det. F. M. Turner who entered the Depository approx. 15 minutes after the shooting--------------

Mr. BELIN. All right, now, you say you saw Mr. Campbell and Mr. Truly and who else?
Mr. TURNER. Mr. Molina.
Mr. BELIN. They all worked there?
Mr. TURNER. Yes; they said they did.
Mr. BELIN. Where did you talk to them?
Mr. TURNER. Down on the first floor of this building, back sort of a warehouse like.

It appears this very scene was caught by Mr Tom Alyea--------------

That's Mr Campbell beside Mr Truly (Officer Baker, just off-camera here, is on Mr Truly's other side)

Here's Mr Campbell with his ole time mustache:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1370 on: March 05, 2021, 11:20:24 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1371 on: March 05, 2021, 11:36:53 PM »
Why did Mrs Reid put Mr Oswald in a white tshirt? I mean, if she's trying to help her boss, Mr Truly, then this makes no sense, right?

Wrong! A description of Mr Oswald's clothing during the (fictional) lunchroom encounter is notably missing from ALL of Mr Truly's accounts. He had, of course, encountered Mr Oswald (along with Officer Baker) at the front entrance just after the shots, but must have had no clear recollection afterwards of what he was wearing during this fleeting encounter. And so, when telling his unfortunate puppet Mrs Reid what to put on Mr Oswald, he went with the white tshirt Mr Oswald usually wore while at work.

Meanwhile, Officer Baker had gone on the record about a man caught walking away from the stairway several floors up wearing a light brown jacket!  :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:48:47 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1372 on: March 05, 2021, 11:42:51 PM »

Now read that last paragraph again, only this time bearing in mind a simple fact: Mr Robert Reid's wife was Mrs Robert A. Reid, a.k.a. Jeraldean Reid

Notice anything?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 11:43:59 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1372 on: March 05, 2021, 11:42:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1373 on: March 05, 2021, 11:57:19 PM »
Item A! Mr Oswald's claim to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade" AFTER buying a coke in the second floor lunchroom and returning down to one

Item B! A mysterious, impossible shadow down Mr Lovelady's right side in the Wiegman film

Item C! A figure by the western wall of the doorway in Wiegman and Darnell

What do those who refuse to accept Item A all have in common? They remain flummoxed by Items B & C!

What do those who remain flummoxed by Items B & C all have in common? They ignore Item A!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1374 on: March 06, 2021, 12:00:18 AM »
What's on your mind, Mr. Frazier?

Trying your best to discreetly come clean sir?

That's exactly what he's doing

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1374 on: March 06, 2021, 12:00:18 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1375 on: March 06, 2021, 12:05:42 PM »
Why did Mrs Reid put Mr Oswald in a white tshirt? I mean, if she's trying to help her boss, Mr Truly, then this makes no sense, right?

Wrong! A description of Mr Oswald's clothing during the (fictional) lunchroom encounter is notably missing from ALL of Mr Truly's accounts. He had, of course, encountered Mr Oswald (along with Officer Baker) at the front entrance just after the shots, but must have had no clear recollection afterwards of what he was wearing during this fleeting encounter. And so, when telling his unfortunate puppet Mrs Reid what to put on Mr Oswald, he went with the white tshirt Mr Oswald usually wore while at work.

Meanwhile, Officer Baker had gone on the record about a man caught walking away from the stairway several floors up wearing a light brown jacket!  :D

It's good to see Mr Fantasia back in full flow.
You've been making too much sense recently, I was starting to get worried.

You've noticed Truly doesn't describe the man's clothes and from this single observation have spun the fantastical tale of "Truly, Reid and the T-shirt".
Not a whiff of evidence to support it (as per) but presented as an established part of the narrative.
Classic stuff.

So when Baker and Truly were cooking up they're fake hoax 2nd floor encounter they didn't get together on silly little details like the actual appearance of their made-up man. Hmmmm....
You seem to be suggesting that there was no contact whatsoever between Truly and Baker after the day of the assassination and they had to come up with their story there and then in it's final form...
...or were they provided with the story by the FBI but Reid wasn't at the the meeting and gave an incorrect description of Oswald's clothing...
...or was Reid the mastermind as, according to Scranton Westbrook, she is the first one to reveal details concerning the phony fake hoax 2nd floor encounter, telling her co-workers about Oswald before Baker had written his report...
...or....get ready for this...was it Oswald?

Metallic headgear anyone?