Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225024 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1360 on: March 05, 2021, 06:43:42 PM »
Advertisement
Go and check out the Scranton interview.
There's nothing 'fanciful' about it.
You would just like to wish it away.

It's not even remotely similar.
The reason Reid is talking about such a seemingly innocent event is because it has become common knowledge amongst those trapped inside the TSBD that Oswald is being sought after.
Why else mention it?

You don't have one scrap of evidence for this assertion.
It's your own invented opinion.

The reason Reid is talking about such a seemingly innocent event is because it has become common knowledge amongst those trapped inside the TSBD that Oswald is being sought after.

That's the conclusion i've reached also .....  But To be candid...I don't know when Mrs Reid FIRST mentioned that she had encountered Lee Oswald after the shots were fired.     But I'd bet that she did in fact know his name prior to Friday 11/22/63  because it was no secret that he had lived in Russia , and he spoke Russian, and was married to a Russian woman.  It would be very unlikely that Mrs Reid wouldn't have known those facts.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1360 on: March 05, 2021, 06:43:42 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1361 on: March 05, 2021, 07:51:36 PM »
Gentlemen,

First, certainly appreciate Mr. O'meara's sentiments that he does not believe the wrongly accused fired any shots that fateful afternoon. Hear! hear!

Now, getting back to whether or not Mrs. Hine's decision to move away from her desk momentarily gave Mrs. Reid an opportunity to engage the wrongly accused before Mrs. Hine ventured back to field all those incoming phone calls, let's now take Mr. Williams' following statement into account ----->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338166/m1/1/

For Mrs. Reid to have returned inside the building immediately as she claims, here are a couple of fair questions:

*Why didn't Mr. Williams (Otis) see her as he returned to his office?

Moreover...

*Why didn't Mr. Williams see Mrs. Reid when he returned to the stairwell for a 2nd time to now head up to the 4th floor to get a better view of the assassination aftermath?

There's no question that Mrs. Reid saw the wrongly accused, she just moved the instance up a flight of stairs far removed from the small storage room on the first floor.

"Shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building. We had been outside
watching the parade. We saw him [Oswald] in a small storage room on
the ground floor.
"
-- Texas School Book Depository VP Ochus V. Campbell, courtesy of the New York Herald

Lest we forget, Mrs. Hine's names Mrs. Reid as a member of the group she observed accompanied by Mr. Campbell's returning party upstairs ---->

Mr. BALL. Who were they?
Miss HINE. Mr. Williams, Mr. Jlolina (spelling). Miss Martha Reid, Mrs.
Reid
, Mrs. Sarah Stanton, and Mr. Campbell; that’s all I recall, sir.

Again, the challenge here for Mrs. Reid's phantom encounter w/the wrongly accused is to explain away how she didn't cross paths with Mr. Williams (not once, but twice).

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1362 on: March 05, 2021, 08:09:39 PM »

What's on your mind, Mr. Frazier?

Trying your best to discreetly come clean sir?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1362 on: March 05, 2021, 08:09:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1363 on: March 05, 2021, 08:25:07 PM »
Gentlemen,

First, certainly appreciate Mr. O'meara's sentiments that he does not believe the wrongly accused fired any shots that fateful afternoon. Hear! hear!

Now, getting back to whether or not Mrs. Hine's decision to move away from her desk momentarily gave Mrs. Reid an opportunity to engage the wrongly accused before Mrs. Hine ventured back to field all those incoming phone calls, let's now take Mr. Williams' following statement into account ----->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338166/m1/1/

For Mrs. Reid to have returned inside the building immediately as she claims, here are a couple of fair questions:

*Why didn't Mr. Williams (Otis) see her as he returned to his office?

Moreover...

*Why didn't Mr. Williams see Mrs. Reid when he returned to the stairwell for a 2nd time to now head up to the 4th floor to get a better view of the assassination aftermath?

There's no question that Mrs. Reid saw the wrongly accused, she just moved the instance up a flight of stairs far removed from the small storage room on the first floor.

"Shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building. We had been outside
watching the parade. We saw him [Oswald] in a small storage room on
the ground floor.
"
-- Texas School Book Depository VP Ochus V. Campbell, courtesy of the New York Herald

Lest we forget, Mrs. Hine's names Mrs. Reid as a member of the group she observed accompanied by Mr. Campbell's returning party upstairs ---->

Mr. BALL. Who were they?
Miss HINE. Mr. Williams, Mr. Jlolina (spelling). Miss Martha Reid, Mrs.
Reid
, Mrs. Sarah Stanton, and Mr. Campbell; that’s all I recall, sir.

Again, the challenge here for Mrs. Reid's phantom encounter w/the wrongly accused is to explain away how she didn't cross paths with Mr. Williams (not once, but twice).

I disagree.....I seriously doubt that Mrs Reid encountered Lee Oswald anywhere after the shots were fired.   I know that Lee told the interrogators that he returned to the first floor lunchroom, to finish his lunch after he purchased a Coke from the 2nd floor vending machine.  And I seriously doubt that he took a detour through the office area ....Though not specifically stated  Lee's  statement to the interrogators,  implies that he went directly to the first floor lunchroom before going outside.....  Depending on how much time Lee spent in the 1st floor lunchroom after he brought his coke down to eat with his lunch....It's entirely possible that Mrs Reid could have encountered Lee at the front door of the TSBD.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1364 on: March 05, 2021, 08:42:51 PM »

I disagree.....I seriously doubt that Mrs Reid encountered Lee Oswald anywhere after the shots were fired.   I know that Lee told the interrogators that he returned to the first floor lunchroom, to finish his lunch after he purchased a Coke from the 2nd floor vending machine.  And I seriously doubt that he took a detour through the office area ....Though not specifically stated  Lee's  statement to the interrogators,  implies that he went directly to the first floor lunchroom before going outside.....  Depending on how much time Lee spent in the 1st floor lunchroom after he brought his coke down to eat with his lunch....It's entirely possible that Mrs Reid could have encountered Lee at the front door of the TSBD.

Okay, Mr. Cakebread, fair enough. Perhaps Mr. Campbell's specific word usage describing "we" saw him in a first floor storage room meant he was only referencing other members in his party's return inside the building besides Mrs. Reid.

I'm all for your option, quote, It's entirely possible that Mrs Reid could have encountered Lee at the front door of the TSBD. Anything that puts the wrongly accused anywhere near where he said he was is okay by me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1364 on: March 05, 2021, 08:42:51 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1365 on: March 05, 2021, 08:53:30 PM »
Okay, Mr. Cakebread, fair enough. Perhaps Mr. Campbell's specific word usage describing "we" saw him in a first floor storage room meant he was only referencing other members in his party's return inside the building besides Mrs. Reid.

I'm all for your option, quote, It's entirely possible that Mrs Reid could have encountered Lee at the front door of the TSBD. Anything that puts the wrongly accused anywhere near where he said he was is okay by me.

It's entirely possible that Lee's interest was piqued by the sudden appearance  of Baker and Truly and he wanted to get outside to see what the hell was happening..... He could have dashed to the Domino room and gulped the rest of his sandwich and then headed for the door with the coke in his hand...  And that could be where Mrs Reid saw him.   I don't believe that Mrs Reid saw him in the office area...  and she might have confessed to that bit of BS if the bastards on LBJ's cover up committee hadn't forced her to stick to the gossip tale she had started.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1366 on: March 05, 2021, 08:58:38 PM »
Last thought today gentlemen as I wish all who may pass this way best wishes to remain well, safe & healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we all face.

Mr. BELIN. Where did you park your car?
Mr. SAWYER. In front of the Texas School Book Depository.
Mr. BELIN. In front of the main entrance there?
Mr. SAWYER. In front of the main entrance.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. SAWYER. Immediately went into-well, talked to some of the officers
around there who told me the story that they had thought some shots had
come from one of the floors in the building, and I think the fifth floor was
mentioned, but nobody seemed to know who the shots were directed at or what
had actually happened, except there had been a shooting there at the time
the President’s motorcade had gone by.
And I went with a couple of officers and a man who I believed worked in
the building.
The elevator was just to the right of the main entrance, and we
went to the top floor, which was pointed out to me by this other man as being
the floor that we were talking about. We had talked about the fifth floor.
And we went back to the storage area and looked around and didn’t see
anything.
Mr. BELIN. Now you took an elevator up, is that correct?
Mr. SAWYER. That’s right.
Mr. BELIN. The route that you took to the elevator, you went to the front
door?
Mr. SAWYER. Right.
Mr. BELIN. Then what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. We got into the elevator. We run into this man.
Mr. BELIN. Well, when you say you got into the elevator, where was the
elevator as you walked in the front door?
Mr. SAWYER. It was to the right.
Mr. BELIN. To the right?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.
Mr. BELIN. Was it a freight elevator or a passenger elevator?
Mr. SAWYER. The best of my recollection, it was a passenger elevator.
Mr. BELXN. Did you push for the top button in that elevator?
Mr. SAWYEB. Well, I don’t know who pushed it, but we went up to the top
floor.
Mr. BELIN. You went up to the top

Interesting how quickly Mr. Belin steers the subject matter far and away from the mystery man who comes to Inspector Sawyer's aid. Also interesting that this man just so happens to be right by the small storage room, the passenger elevator and stairwell there. Given the timing sequence (12:34PM) of Inspector Sawyer's statement, it's clear there is a good reason to avoid identifying this mystery man for the record. After all, according to a hastily contrived script, wasn't he suppose to be on a phantom bus ride, cab ride, etc. to be elsewhere for a phantom encounter at 10th & Patton across town?

When one reviews every other male TSBD employee statements/activities/whereabouts around this specific timeline no one else can account for being in this specific position near those stairs and the passenger elevator, which just so happens, you guessed it, right there in close proximity of the small first floor storage room. 

The wrongly accused was framed. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1366 on: March 05, 2021, 08:58:38 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1367 on: March 05, 2021, 09:07:23 PM »
It's entirely possible that Lee's interest was piqued by the sudden appearance  of Baker and Truly and he wanted to get outside to see what the hell was happening..... He could have dashed to the Domino room and gulped the rest of his sandwich and then headed for the door with the coke in his hand...  And that could be where Mrs Reid saw him.   I don't believe that Mrs Reid saw him in the office area...  and she might have confessed to that bit of BS if the bastards on LBJ's cover up committee hadn't forced her to stick to the gossip tale she had started.

A reasonable possibility there, Mr. Cakebread, at an encounter at the front door between Mrs. Reid and the wrongly accused.

Appreciate your genuine advocacy on behalf of the dearly departed lady, nothing ever wrong with trying to set the record straight. IF she was coerced to invent things for the cover up apparatus she certainy deserves to have her name blemish free. Fair is fair.  Stay well, safe & healthy men.