Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225019 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1328 on: February 28, 2021, 03:40:11 PM »
Advertisement
One has to wonder WHY Baker scratched out the "drinking a coke" entry.....???

But left the entry clearly readable.....   Hmmmmm....Me thinks there was a slimy lawyer at his elbow.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1328 on: February 28, 2021, 03:40:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1329 on: February 28, 2021, 10:57:26 PM »
That's an easy one. Every second Oswald needed to work the machine and get the Coke out takes time away from the time he was supposed to have used to come down from the 6th floor.

That's the obvious answer.....So the entire report that Baker had delivered on the afternoon of 11/22/63 should have been deleted.  But that's NOT what the slick lawyers wanted....  The wanted Baker's affidavit written a way that they could expunge the "drinking a coke" episode but still leave that entry readable.   

They could easily have re-written the entire affidavit and simply left out the "drinking a Coke" .... But that is NOT what they wanted....   

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1330 on: March 03, 2021, 08:51:17 PM »
Gentlemen,

Some encouraging reading, especially the spotlight focus upon the three (3) "witnesses" hedging their bets while trying to frame an innocent individual without fear of perjury upon further review by a much closer examination of their statements.

Of course, that lingering fear was forever lifted off Baker, Truly & Reid after the wrongly accused was dispatched to a status of permanent silenced. Thus the horse manure we are still dissecting today (a phantom 2nd floor encounter between Mr. Baker and Truly-nothing truly about him; Mrs. Reid's phony encounter of the same; and, of course, omitting the actual encounter of the wrongly accused on the first floor near the storage room).

Anyone who has any lingering doubts that Mrs. Reid isn't lying, please read Geneva Hines WC testimony, where she leaves little doubt that Mrs. Reid did not immediately return to the 2nd floor as she claimed...

Mr. BALL. When you came back in did you see Mrs. Reid?
Miss HINE. No, sir; I don't believe there was a soul in the office when I came back in right then.
Mr. BALL. Did you see anybody else go in through there?
Miss HINE. No, sir; after I answered the telephone then there was about four or five people that came in.
Mr. BALL. Was there anybody in that room when you came back in and went to the telephone?
Miss HINE. No, sir

In fact, Mrs. Hine observes Mrs. Reid come in with a group of five to six others.

Mr. BALL. Did you see Mrs. Reid come back in?
Miss HINE. Yes, sir; I think I felt sure that I did. I thought that there were five or six that came in together. I thought she was one of those.

Now, it gets even more interesting, because the only way Mrs. Reid could have seen the wrongly accused is Mrs. Hine was in position to vouch for it, but she doesn't ---->

Mr. BALL. Did you see Oswald come in?
Miss HINE. My back would have been to the door he was supposed to have come in at.
Mr. BALL. Were you facing the door he is supposed to have left by?
Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Do you recall seeing him?
Miss HINE. No, sir.

An honest to goodness answer. The wrongly accused wasn't anywhere near that office, let alone in that office on the 2nd floor in spite of Baker, Truly & Mrs. Reid's hastily contrived horse manure to frame an innocent man. 

A genuine closer examination into Roy Truly's actual activities that afternoon would further shed some light to dispel the prevailing five decades old myth about a lone gunman and a satchel of magic bullets (please excuse the eye-roll).

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

Cat got your tongue, Mr. Truly?! Cannot answer or won't answer?! Pleading the 5th, Mr. Truly?!

*Why was Roy Truly in the sniper's nest before the spent shells were found?

*Did Jack Dougherty encounter Roy Truly on the 6th floor prior to the motorcade's arrival?

*Why does Roy Truly want the whole world to think/believe that Jack Dougherty is a bit feeble minded? Did Jack Dougherty inadvertently come upon his boss planting a rifle and/or spent shell casings?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:38:20 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1330 on: March 03, 2021, 08:51:17 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1331 on: March 03, 2021, 09:25:13 PM »
Lest we forget, only one single person claims he saw Roy Truly near the backstairs in the same WC timing sequence as the phony dash up the backstairs to embellish a phantom encounter with the wrongly accused. Only one single person.

The problem here is that that lone single person does not put Baker w/Roy Truly during that timing sequence ---->

Mr. BALL. You mentioned you saw Truly?
Mr. PIPER. I don’t know whether it was a policeman or FBI or who it was,
but another fellow was with him.
Mr. PIPER. He ran in and yelled, “Where is the elevator?” And I said, “I
don’t know, sir, Mr. Truly.”
They taken off and went on up the stairway and that’s all I know about
that.

IF Baker was with Roy Truly he would have not been mistaken for a mere policeman instead of a unmistakable motorcycle policeman in white helmet with long black boots, nor mistaken as an agent with the FBI or "another fellow". I will only concede that at some point that yes, Baker & Truly were together at some point, but certainly not in the timing sequence of the horse manure hastily contrived to invent a phantom encounter w/the wrongly accused.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:40:43 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1332 on: March 03, 2021, 09:30:56 PM »
Last thought today, best wishes to all who may pass this way to remain well, safe & healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are facing...

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:32:01 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1332 on: March 03, 2021, 09:30:56 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1333 on: March 03, 2021, 09:40:00 PM »
Gentlemen,

Some encouraging reading, especially the spotlight focus upon the three (3) "witnesses" hedging their bets while trying to frame an innocent individual without fear of perjury upon further review by a much closer examination of their statements.

Of course, that lingering fear was forever lifted off Baker, Truly & Reid after the wrongly accused was dispatched to a status of permanent silenced. Thus the horse manure we are still dissecting today (a phantom 2nd floor encounter between Mr. Baker and Truly-nothing truly about him; Mrs. Reid's phony encounter of the same; and, of course, omitting the actual encounter of the wrongly accused on the first floor near the storage room).

Anyone who has any lingering doubts that Mrs. Reid isn't lying, please read Geneva Hines WC testimony, where she leaves little doubt that Mrs. Reid did not immediately return to the 2nd floor as she claimed...

Mr. BALL. When you came back in did you see Mrs. Reid?
Miss HINE. No, sir; I don't believe there was a soul in the office when I came back in right then.
Mr. BALL. Did you see anybody else go in through there?
Miss HINE. No, sir; after I answered the telephone then there was about four or five people that came in.
Mr. BALL. Was there anybody in that room when you came back in and went to the telephone?
Miss HINE. No, sir

In fact, Mrs. Hine observes Mrs. Reid come in with a group of five to six others.

Mr. BALL. Did you see Mrs. Reid come back in?
Miss HINE. Yes, sir; I think I felt sure that I did. I thought that there were five or six that came in together. I thought she was one of those.

Now, it gets even more interesting, because the only way Mrs. Reid could have seen the wrongly accused is Mrs. Hine was in position to vouch for it, but she doesn't ---->

Mr. BALL. Did you see Oswald come in?
Miss HINE. My back would have been to the door he was supposed to have come in at.
Mr. BALL. Were you facing the door he is supposed to have left by?
Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Do you recall seeing him?
Miss HINE. No, sir.

An honest to goodness answer. The wrongly accused wasn't anywhere near that office, let alone in that office on the 2nd floor in spite of Baker, Truly & Mrs. Reid's hastily contrived horse manure to frame an innocent man. 

A genuine closer examination into Roy Truly's actual activities that afternoon would further shed some light to dispel the prevailing five decades old myth about a lone gunman and a satchel of magic bullets (please excuse the eye-roll).

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

Cat got your tongue, Mr. Truly?! Cannot answer or won't answer?! Pleading the 5th, Mr. Truly?!

*Why was Roy Truly in the sniper's nest before the spent shells were found?

*Given his early return to work upon the upper floors, Did Jack Dougherty encounter Roy Truly on the 6th floor prior to the motorcades arrival?

*Why does Roy Truly want the whole world to think/believe that Jack Dougherty is a bit feeble minded? Did Jack Dougherty inadvertently come upon his boss planting a rifle and/or spent shell casings?

I'm not one to sugar coat a fact.....But Don't you think that using the term "lying" is a bit strong when applied to Mrs Reid's "office gossip".....   I sincerely doubt that Mrs Reid was being malicious, when she claimed that the killer had walked right past her just minutes after the murder.   She was merely trying to impress her fellow workers......  But once the conspirators realized that they could use her, they wouldn't let her recant.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1334 on: March 03, 2021, 09:44:22 PM »

I'm not one to sugar coat a fact.....But Don't you think that using the term "lying" is a bit strong when applied to Mrs Reid's "office gossip".....   I sincerely doubt that Mrs Reid was being malicious, when she claimed that the killer had walked right past her just minutes after the murder.   She was merely trying to impress her fellow workers......  But once the conspirators realized that they could use her, they wouldn't let her recant.

Okay, Mr. Cakebread, fair enough. I retract my strong sentiments that she outright lied, and consider perhaps she simply wished to place herself into the major story of the day. No harm, no foul...guess it's a bit of human nature.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 09:45:49 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1334 on: March 03, 2021, 09:44:22 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #1335 on: March 03, 2021, 09:55:04 PM »
The wrongly accused was framed.

No sniper actually waiting in ambush on the 6th floor facing forward would have known Mr. Jarman (Junior) and his companion, Norman, reentered the building from the rear. The wrongly accused witnessed their entrance in the rear of the building way down on the first floor because he was not in the front of the building up on the 6th floor.

The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.