Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 225030 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1312 on: February 19, 2021, 03:20:38 AM »
Advertisement

Well what the hell does Mrs Reid have to do with the SEVENTH  floor??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1312 on: February 19, 2021, 03:20:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1313 on: February 19, 2021, 03:42:16 AM »
Well what the hell does Mrs Reid have to do with the SEVENTH  floor??

Nothing-----------and that's the point.

Attorney General Carr must have a reason for asking Ms Reid whether she has had communication post-assassination with either Ms Marina Oswald or Ms Marguerite Oswald. That's interesting. But what is MOST interesting is the speed with which Mr Dulles and Mr Belin close the line of questioning down
-------------------> Mr Dulles asks a question blatantly designed to lead the discussion off topic
-------------------> Mr Belin then helps him out by a) bringing up a piece of procedural nonsense from Officer Baker's testimony, b) announcing peremptorily that the questioning of Ms Reid is done with

What is it about Attorney General Carr's line of questioning that has them so worried?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1314 on: February 19, 2021, 03:46:15 AM »

Attorney General Carr must have a reason for asking Ms Reid whether she has had communication post-assassination with either Ms Marina Oswald or Ms Marguerite Oswald. That's interesting. But what is MOST interesting is the speed with which Mr Dulles and Mr Belin close the line of questioning down
-------------------> Mr Dulles asks a question blatantly designed to lead the discussion off topic
-------------------> Mr Belin then helps him out by a) bringing up a piece of procedural nonsense from Officer Baker's testimony, b) announcing peremptorily that the questioning of Ms Reid is done with

What is it about Attorney General Carr's line of questioning that has them so worried?

What's the answer?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1314 on: February 19, 2021, 03:46:15 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1315 on: February 19, 2021, 03:50:55 AM »

It definitely has the smell of a tag-team effort by Belin and Dulles to shut that line of questioning down.
Carr only asks a couple of questions before they side-line him.
Why would Carr suspect that Reid somehow knew the Oswalds personally? There is nothing I can see in Reid's testimony that would even hint at that.
Time for some wild speculation  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1316 on: February 19, 2021, 03:57:28 AM »
It definitely has the smell of a tag-team effort by Belin and Dulles to shut that line of questioning down.
Carr only asks a couple of questions before they side-line him.
Why would Carr suspect that Reid somehow knew the Oswalds personally? There is nothing I can see in Reid's testimony that would even hint at that.
Time for some wild speculation  Thumb1:

I don't think Attorney General Carr is suggesting that she knew them personally in the sense of socially or anything like that, he more indicates that he has heard that Mrs Reid has had some contact with one of them since the assassination.

No way is he asking this question without having some specific reason for doing so. And the Dulles-Belin response is a real giveaway of---------------well, something...........?

Very, very odd!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 03:58:37 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1316 on: February 19, 2021, 03:57:28 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1317 on: February 19, 2021, 04:05:27 AM »
I don't think Attorney General Carr is suggesting that she knew them personally in the sense of socially or anything like that, he more indicates that he has heard that Mrs Reid has had some contact with one of them since the assassination.

No way is he asking this question without having some specific reason for doing so. And the Dulles-Belin response is a real giveaway of---------------well, something...........?

Very, very odd!

I've read enough about Marguerite Oswald to know that if she had heard that Mrs Reid had encountered her son Lee just seconds after the shooting she would have gone to talk to Mrs Reid.  I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut, that Mamma Oswald sought out Mrs Reid.....

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1318 on: February 19, 2021, 04:19:05 AM »
I've read enough about Marguerite Oswald to know that if she had heard that Mrs Reid had encountered her son Lee just seconds after the shooting she would have gone to talk to Mrs Reid.  I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut, that Mamma Oswald sought out Mrs Reid.....

So Ms Reid is lying here?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1318 on: February 19, 2021, 04:19:05 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1319 on: February 19, 2021, 04:33:19 AM »
So Ms Reid is lying here?

Mrs. REID. His mother has been but I didn't see her. She didn't go any further than the first floor I understand, but I have never seen her other than these pictures.

Mrs Reid clearly knew that Mamma O had been to the TSBD....  I'd bet that Mamma went right to the second floor to find Mrs Reid....  Perhaps Mrs Reid wasn't there at the time...Who knows???   But Mrs R may have been there and avoided Mamma...